Author Topic: The three line "How ya doin'" topic  (Read 97662 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
Re: The three line "How ya doin'" topic
« Reply #645 on: October 30, 2014, 18:02 »
ive tried to resist for the longest time but its finally onesie weather, time to look like a freakishly huge 2 year old for most of winter
           

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: October 30, 2014, 19:20 »
 I think I've dropped a shirt size :D So I've got a jumper and a gym top - I'm not sure on the gym top since it emphasises my traps and ehhhh... it's weird seeing progress.

Also, wtf happened to Tumblr? It looks bad :mellow:

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: October 30, 2014, 20:21 »
Pretty much had it up to here with everything right now. Can't even last a second anymore without going into some stupid mental lapse that effectively shuts me down, I have nobody to talk to about anything. They all say "sure we can handle it" so I can start having a moan at somebody, but after they've heard me out a few times they're sick of it and everything.

Nothing I can do, haven't got any real friends I can go out with, never have and never will for the foreseeable future. It's hopeless to get over her, because there's her and then that manipulative, cold, cruel piece of scum friend of hers that actually screwed my life over. Something's going to go wrong soon :x

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: October 31, 2014, 00:26 »
Had open house at the high school and ate chinese food for dinner. Good day all in all.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: October 31, 2014, 01:27 »
hm last practice of the year is over
not sure how i feel

ive actually got 5 or 6 left for the parade but that doesnt count, meh

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: October 31, 2014, 02:09 »
 My biological father has started messaging me on Facebook again. Outside of my family, only one friend knows why exactly I don't want contact.

Needless to say, my Facebook is on lock-down and I'm appearing offline. I've swapped numbers with my date, so I could possibly deactivate my account for a while too. She's sobering up right now, so I'll wait until tomorrow to tell her.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #651 on: October 31, 2014, 09:39 »
Payday today yay!
I have some peace and quiet to do my college work. Hopefully I can finish these other two posters for Monday and start on some thumbnails for this 16 page booklet.
I'm starting life drawing again on Wednesday, it'll be nice to have two hours of solid drawing time without the crippling pressure lmao.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 31, 2014, 12:03 »
bit frustrated because i've got a light party at church today and jana was meant to be coming along with me to help and also to do my physics with me and ok cool she texted me yesterday to say she now couldn't sleep over because she has an exam in the morning and just found out (that's a good reason - that's fine - but it also suggests that she didn't even discuss it with her mum until yesterday whereas i've been getting things sorted with my church's youth worker and my mum for the past three weeks or so) and i texted her to ask if she was still helping at the light party and she just replied with 'wewe' so i left it

this morning i texted her again to ask if she was still helping and she said she'd ask her mum once her mum was off the phone and i've asked her to respond before 2 o'clock today because i'll have to leave at 2:25 but at this point i'm feeling like i might not even get a reply at all and i hate this feeling because she's my best friend and i love her so much but right now it just feels like she doesn't care at all and i'm terrified that i'm going to make my church's youth worker think i can't hold to anything and i'm terrified i'll make my mum annoyed because like i've said i've had these plans set for 3 weeks and mum and i have been working to make sure everything fits around the fact that she's had to go to bristol all of a sudden because my brother's quite poorly

i'm sorry this was so long but i didn't really want to give it its own topic bc it's a dumb problem to be this upset about and i'm dumb as well and i'm sorry

thanks gl <3

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #653 on: October 31, 2014, 16:33 »
Been ill all week, but still went to work. So now I'm about ready to shut down.

At least I don't have to get up tomorrow... I hope...
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: October 31, 2014, 19:08 »
Well, we had the yearly beat our rivals rally, which is televised around the city for those not in the gym. Tomorrow, I get to gorge on pancakes and watch the 125th installment of my town's arguably great and historic rivalry.

Can't wait.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: October 31, 2014, 19:22 »
So next week I'll be working the most days in the house and I'm still expected to do the chores which I'd normally do on my day off (only my structure has been changed due to official job and working around that so no day off this week or next), I'd just like someone else to do it for me this week until I've got a structure properly sorted that I can fit it into ;;

Also my laptop won't be done until next week at the earliest so I might have to get my old one from the grandparents (since they don't use it either)

I can't wait until tomorrow evening / Sunday when I can lounge, eat properly and sleep for ages ;;

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: October 31, 2014, 21:25 »
 First driving lesson today and the entire concept seems scary, but I actually enjoyed being on the road. I don't like the whole thing with having to hit the sweet point with the clutch as you start off, since I think I'm way too cautious and I stalled the car a few times.

Also heard back from the grant place and I've just got to wait for confirmation from them before I ask the college and ship it back. I will most definitely try and save most of this for uni.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #657 on: November 01, 2014, 09:48 »
why is it so warm? it's november. weather you're drunk go home

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: November 01, 2014, 16:47 »
i spent £30 on tickets to see the antlers and my sister who seemed excited to go just decided she cant be bothered suddenly

thank you its not like ive been talking about how desperately ive wanted to see them for years

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: November 01, 2014, 18:42 »