Author Topic: Shovel Knight / Pokemon Crossover(s?!)  (Read 3640 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
Shovel Knight / Pokemon Crossover(s?!)
« on: July 06, 2014, 01:59 »
So after playing through Shovel Knight twice, I have fallen in love with this game, and decided to honor it in the only way I know how... Pokemon sprite crossovers! But what Pokemon could fit the role of Hero of Shovelry? Well... how about Pinsir?

This took a couple weeks of work, on and off, with a lot of advice and constructive criticism from my good buddy Utack. I really like how it turned out though. :)

How about you guys? What do you think? Any suggestions for future Shovel Knight characters? I've got a couple ideas in mind already!
Discord - richardblaziken

MonsterMon64

Re: Shovel Knight / Pokemon Crossover(s?!)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 23:04 »
Hahaha yessss, this is great! I couldn't have thought of a better one than Pinsir, myself. Still have yet to beat the game a first time, but it's been a blast so far!

As for suggestions? Mole Knight seems simple enough-- either Drilbur or Excadrill-- but I've got Propeller Knight's stage theme stuck in my head, and the thought occurs... would Gallade work?

Oh, and maybe Tinker Knight can be a Cubone who pilots a modified Rhyperior

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 05:51 »
Thanks, Paul! Yep, I'm actually already hard at work on ExcaMole!

I've been thinking about the boss knights and I'm not sure on all of them, but I have some really good ones in mind. In fact... one of them is one of your favorite Pokemon, Paul! A happy coincidence! ;D
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 14:20 »
Pinsir looks fantastic :P

Bit late to the party, and I am not familiar with the game itself...but I'm loving the Pinsir. If you do more, keep it up :)