Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 340604 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #4080 on: July 22, 2014, 23:07 »
I don't know when it happened, but at some point in my lifetime the news decided showing corpses was now OK. Nobody gains anything from seeing a corpse from MH17 in a field, why show it. >.<

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4081 on: July 23, 2014, 19:23 »
still being stalked and people are starting to spread even more rumours about me mmmmm cleanse me lord and rid me of this paranoia

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4082 on: July 23, 2014, 22:10 »
My godfather was found dead in his restaurant this morning after committing suicide. I don't even know why he would, everything in his life seemed fine, and his wife is at a loss as to why too.

The cause of death was apparently tablets, but there's a CSI unit there establishing it all properly before they announce the proper details and the like. It's just horrible that he could destroy himself when he had a family, a business that was doing pretty well and had a nice house and everything =/
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Wolstenholme

« Reply #4083 on: July 23, 2014, 22:17 »
That's awful, Dick. I hope you're (for want of a better word) okay.

I know it's proper cheesy but drop me a PM if you feel like you need to talk - not that we aren't already.

R.I.P

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4084 on: July 23, 2014, 23:03 »
My godfather was found dead in his restaurant this morning after committing suicide. I don't even know why he would, everything in his life seemed fine, and his wife is at a loss as to why too.

The cause of death was apparently tablets, but there's a CSI unit there establishing it all properly before they announce the proper details and the like. It's just horrible that he could destroy himself when he had a family, a business that was doing pretty well and had a nice house and everything =/

depression's very hard to explain and understand unless you've actually been through it yourself. At times it can seem irrational but it's so hard to control your feelings. Sometimes you can just hit a barrier where mentally you can't get out of the situation, you become so empty that you just feel like you can't go on and that there's no point in going on.

either way, that's absolutely terrible, condolences to you and your family =[

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4085 on: July 24, 2014, 22:22 »
long distance relationships are the worst ugh

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4086 on: July 25, 2014, 09:49 »
i really miss my youth theatre i can't believe i've got another 6 weeks to go before i can see everyone again =(((

thanks gl <3

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4087 on: July 25, 2014, 16:27 »
people suck, and i'm tired of being sober. 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #4088 on: July 25, 2014, 18:32 »
 The fact that I'm not even looking forward to my fourth year of college. I'm grateful for what I've gotten away with, but my friends aren't going to be there so the whole point seems lost.

Anticipating the lunch breaks spent alone. I'm also pretty confident that I failed sociology, so I'm going to have to find something else to study for a year or I'll just resit.

It's not really getting me down too much. If it starts to get to me I'll just have to start bringing a gym bag to college and I'll go as soon as I finish. Like, we all have our own mechanisms with coping with things and the gym was, and still is, my coping mechanism. It takes my mind off the things that weigh me down and it sets my focus on the personal record that I'm going to smash, or the weight I'm going to lose.

It's irritating though, ever since I've stopped going it's all been leaking back into things and everything has managed to get to me. It's just weird to be above it all for so long then to find it crawling back.

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #4089 on: July 27, 2014, 02:10 »
i'm in one o fmy dark moods again and idk it doesnt feel like ive left it since the last one
like its now even at the point where i feel immensly anxious and guilty to eat or drink anything and ugh i am a disgusting excuse of a human being
not to mention my friends and new boyfriend are barely putting up with me? i dunno its like they dont really care. like i went out with the friends and stayed over at there for a bit, i was just so low that i think the only words i was saying for one of the days was 'sorry'??? and like at one point i just went to my assigned room for like 5 hours and none of them noticed or cared. idk idk idk. plus they basically coupled off (there were 5 of us and i was the alone one for basically the entire time even tho our activities were group orientated) and it felt like for the duration of the visit i was alone or (awkwardly) trying to converse with the host friend's parents who i'd never met before? like, i'm autistic, i'm the worst person to put into face to face conversation with people i've never met nOT to mention i'm pretty sure they wer ejudging me negatively like wow here's this chick, look at how much she screws up the tiniest things like talking because she's a complete and utter idiot!!! i spent the entire night shaking, stuttering and one step away from screaming and melting down on the spot because i was legit too anxious being 'on my own' like that & like wow his family/step family are wonderful and all but??? i just have a feeling they dont like me and because of that i'm absolutely terrified. and its like, wow strangerHANDS SHAKING MOMS SPAGHETTI *LOUD DUCK QUACKING NOISES**ROLLS UNDER A  MOVING TRAIN IN FEAR*

(my boyfriend wasnt at the visit to make it even worse... he's still in denmark and hes the only one i told and even he... eh).

like its like, i don't complain a lot (contrary tow hat my current forum posts consist of i guess but this is my last resort as nobody else will listen) or whine or whatever but when i do it feels like even mentioning that something bothers/upsets me is too much?

and i'm guess i'm a bit scared as well in case they decide that one day they just don't want me to be their friend anymore and that they've realized im not good enough??? shrugs
go back to bed poison2007 oH WAIT YOU CANT THE NEIGHBOURS ARE BEING JERKS AT TWO AM AND PLAYING THE POP POPS VERY LOUD  :@

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #4090 on: July 27, 2014, 19:06 »
my feet smell bad lol

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4091 on: July 30, 2014, 00:29 »
Trying to get over certain events that happened...but then all her friends on Facebook are suddenly tagging her in things and crap so I see her god damn name. It's lik some trigger, her name is. Like, just piddle off please girl? Doesn't help that I'd feel guilty for blocking your decent friends :/

I just want to get it gone so I can not be the guy who's way too emotionally attached to this one person who he cannot get and won't ever see again. Good riddance though. Let me get over you though gdi, then I can actually start feeling good about things.

And it seems it takes one thing to make my mood go sour. God dammit.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4092 on: July 30, 2014, 00:32 »
I can never be truly satisfied because I can't go a day without looking back at the past which damages my future so much and stops me from achieving whatever I had hoped to achieve. I thought I was getting better but there's no getting better because it's just a vicious cycle.

Please don't make the mistakes I've done gang. It's unhealthy.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 02:26 by GL. »

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4093 on: August 02, 2014, 15:25 »
my grandad is in a care home and he has dementia so he thought it was a good idea to jump out of a first floor window
he only broke a bone in his heel (which is surprising given that he's 81 or so?) but i'm sad cause next time i see him he might not recognise me which really sucks

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4094 on: August 03, 2014, 09:57 »
my grandad is in a care home and he has dementia so he thought it was a good idea to jump out of a first floor window
he only broke a bone in his heel (which is surprising given that he's 81 or so?) but i'm sad cause next time i see him he might not recognise me which really sucks
*hugs* glad he's alright, lucky to have only hurt his heel.
My great grandad has it too, it's horrible not knowing if they'll recognise you. He knows who people are still, just in funny little ways. Like I'm the girl "who went through the hole in the fence". This was when I was about 6 and used to take a short cut to the shop doing just that lmao. He struggles too with describing things now, he knows what he wants to say but can't find the words to. Try not to worry, unless it's really progressive he should still recognise you. I only see my great grampa once a year now but he still seems the same just a little frailer. Hope you're okay tho <3