Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 531124 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wolstenholme

Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #6765 on: July 24, 2014, 19:48 »
Dr. Thor Heyerdahl got to do all the cool things this isn't fair

His name is Thor. Wow.
He was an explorer #childhoodambitions
He made boats out of reeds and sailed them.
He studied pyramids across the world.
He was from Norway

Like wow this guy had it all I'm so jealous wow

Offline Wrath of Zuruggu

• Sentret Fan
  • Flailing with arrogance since 1990
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART account
« Reply #6766 on: July 24, 2014, 20:47 »
My neighbour lacks any form of common sense and is so inconsiderate. She has her BBQ billowing black smoke right by my fence RIGHT BY MY WINDOWS on a windy day.

Yeah, I'm sure you're having a lovely BBQ. THERE'S NOT EVEN MUCH SMOKE, IS THERE? BECAUSE ALL YOUR SMOKE IS COMING MY WAY.

Who the hell puts their BBQ against their house anyway? You put it down the garden some ways so the smoke can escape. Jeez... >_> <_< >_>

She's just been a problem since she moved in. And she has one of those reeeaaaally punchable faces, y'know? And her nipples are really long. Like, HB pencil long. WEAR A BRA YOU HIPPY.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6767 on: July 24, 2014, 22:14 »
hhhh why did i spend so much money on preording dragon age inquisition and sims 4

someone take my card away from me. ban me from paypal. something. anything. too. many. GAMES

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #6768 on: July 24, 2014, 23:24 »
 This girl in work is really odd and I don't like her. She referred to the new girl as coloured and I'm not being funny but if there's only one new girl then you don't need to mention she's coloured.

She complains constantly and completely disregards orders from the boss whilst complaining how she "does her head in". It's like omg if you didn't have such a crappy work ethic she wouldn't be telling you to do things like a child.

I don't like this girl. The way she made a deal of this other girl's ethnicity struck me as odd and she's really naggy and constantly tries to swap jobs with me. Even if we swapped jobs, I'll finish mine before she's half way through hers anyway.

This might seem like it's a boy vs girl thing but honestly it isn't. Her p* poor work ethic really annoys me. She's always complaining and it's either about the boss or about the job she's doing and oh my God.

It's just annoying how someone can go to work and expect anything else than doing work. I just don't get it.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6769 on: July 25, 2014, 01:56 »
^this really confuses me. Honestly, are people completely ignorant as to how to eat fresh produce these days or are they too lazy and addicted to sugar/salt? I'm talking first world countries here that can afford fresh food, as well.
ikr, when I was in america we went around the supermarket and wow there was like no healthy products except fruit, my mum was quite upset but like there was a whole two-sided aisle for cereals each of which was loaded with sugar and other really bad stuff that no one should have in the mornings. Like, if you want a chocolate cereal then weetabix minis are the way forward.

I know i'm not in the best of shape and all. i'm 127 pounds and 5' 9 3/4" (american measurements), so I'm considered tall and thin, at least in the U.S. I also know that I don't have the best eating habits (like I had a huge sweet tea, fries and 20 chicken nuggets at McDonald's tonight for dinner, not quite proud of that), but I at least know to have in some moderation and have some fruits and veggies. What scares me is that my family has somewhat of a history with type 2 diabetes and my bro is type 1 (type 1 you can't cause, 2 you kinda can), so I am being more aware. The funny thing is in America you eat bad, get sick and can't work, then you have little money that you can only afford junk, so it's basically your own doom. We Americans need to wake up.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6770 on: July 25, 2014, 03:15 »
im 5'10 and 118 lbs now, i dont think being underweight is quite as bad as obese ;_; but yeah usa's awful
I mean if you want to eat a lot thats cool man I do too lol but you need to draw a line somewhere and get in shape

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6771 on: July 25, 2014, 08:01 »
Yesterday, I got an anxiety attack in chat. Which, of course, due to the fact this is shameful, I got even more anxiety.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #6772 on: July 25, 2014, 09:14 »
I'm almost overweight for my size and age bc being 17, 5'3" and weighing around 10 stone is only just a healthy size apparently but idc bc at least I'm not some stupid little runt who doesn't eat anything I GOT THIGHS FROM HERE TO TIMBUKTU!

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6773 on: July 25, 2014, 18:41 »
"stupid little runt who doesnt eat anything" lol shut your mouth youre damn ignorant

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6774 on: July 25, 2014, 20:19 »
congratulations you've won overreaction of the day

not trying to defend chloe because I certainly don't agree with that but hey now take it down a notch or a hundred

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6775 on: July 25, 2014, 20:36 »
in both sides defence who gives a crap as long as you're happy in your own skin but the use of stupid little runt and you're damn ignorant is an overreaction; not eating can occur for a number of reasons but I don't think Chloe was making the point in that that's the only reason why people are thin.

Let's just move on and keep it chill, yeah? ^^;

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6776 on: July 25, 2014, 20:39 »
Just because you're skinny it does not mean you don't eat/have an eating disorder
I am 5'3 too and weigh 7 and a half stone and I'm perfectly healthy, I'm not gaunt or whatever. I always get asked if I'm eating enough or other gems like "you look too thin/need some meat on them bones/are u anorexic????" I eat like a horse and always feel guilty that o can stay like this but w/e
Just because you're skinny it doesn't mean you don't have body image problems because according to society you have the ~~perfect body~~

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6777 on: July 25, 2014, 20:57 »
also there's no such thing as a perfect body because different people find different things appealing to them (appealing in a number of ways) so there's not a universally accepted perfect body

I do wish I could eat like a horse and stay thin though. Would be pretty great.

Offline JSM

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6778 on: July 25, 2014, 21:30 »
Trying to play VGC. It's the same every time. I miss rock slide, then I get frozen.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6779 on: July 25, 2014, 21:33 »

I do wish I could eat like a horse and stay thin though. Would be pretty great.
Depends on how big the horse is. If we're talking pony then you just need to eat a little plate of grass.