Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Random Randomness / Re: PKMN.net Photo Topic 1.3
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Today at 16:00 »
Got milk? No

Got stairs?..... Maybe!

I like cockney rhyming slang!
I want to know more about this forum to be useful in the future.
General Pokémon Discussion / Re: Favourite Gen 1 Sounds
« Last post by Russellz on Today at 09:54 »
The important forum for this forum helped me to get more education.
Gaming / Re: When your parents say games are too expensive...
« Last post by Kpyna on Today at 01:10 »
i just played free-to-play browser pet games but i don't think those are in vogue anymore

my parents used to tell me games were too expensive. they had plenty of money, they just wanted to make me pick weeds in the garden for $5 an hour. smh child exploitation.
Gaming / Re: Gameboy Color Games In Colour
« Last post by The name master on June 12, 2018, 19:52 »
Yellow uses more color
Wasn't it made for the GBC anyway?
Gaming / Re: Gameboy Color Games In Colour
« Last post by Captain Jigglypuff on June 12, 2018, 15:36 »
I’m not sure about Donkey Kong but I know that Pokémon Red and Blue played on the GBC just get shades of the colors each city and town is named for such as Pewter being greyscale while Cinnabar gets a reddish tint on the overworld map. Yellow uses more color for the title screen, Pikachu interaction windows, and the Surfing Pikachu Mini game. Yellow also has more vivid colors for each town and city that matches their names and the water and grass stand out more.
« Last post by Captain Jigglypuff on June 12, 2018, 15:28 »
My dad can’t complain. I don’t live at home so I can buy games anytime I feel like it. I usually save up for new games and preorder them ahead of their scheduled release dates.
« Last post by The Shrub Dragon on June 11, 2018, 19:25 »
Here to confirm the Origin - they usually have a period of time where a game will be 'on the house'.  The game itself changes so it's well worth checking every so often.

Additionally: Steam has certain games that are free to play.  Many Youtubers etc are also sponsored by games and will give out codes to make 'free' games more accessible. 
Random Randomness / Re: first world problems
« Last post by SirBlaziken on June 11, 2018, 19:10 »
I just found out some wonderful news. I got passed over for a scholarship that I was pretty sure I was going to get and was crucial to me minimizing my student debt for my first 4 years of college. Now i'm completely and utterly screwed.

I need advice.

Edit: I saw the list of students that won it from my school and I know I beat at least half of them in basically every category. I am downright furious.
Older Main Games / Re: Favorite Older Main Game and Why?
« Last post by Petzbreeder on June 11, 2018, 11:39 »
Gen 2 was always my favourite as well. I always thought the Pokemon designs were better.

My favourite music from Gen 2 would have to be the bike theme.
I like that Sentret can have Fire Punch, Ice Punch and Thunder Punch.
The introduction of shiny Pokemon and breeding. Not to mention that Gen 2 had the highest chance of getting a shiny by breeding, even higher than the Masuda method.
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10