Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 10
Fake Whatever / Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Last post by Marioipod13 on August 18, 2023, 06:19 »
In Pokemon Platinum there is a secret way to get the Azure Flute to get Arceus! Here's how:
1. Catch all other 492 Pokemon (must have caught Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina on your current save and obtained their orbs by catching them yourself, can have extra copies traded but must have caught yours)
2. Beat the Pokemon League rematch one last time
3. Go to Professor Rowan's lab and he will tell you to go to Sendoff Spring again.
4. You'll find me (yes I'm a character in the game) standing at the bridge in Sendoff Spring. Battle me (make sure to train to Level 100 before doing so because... look at this team):
* Darkrai - Level 100
* Manaphy - Level 100
* Gyarados - Level 100
* Magmortar - Level 100
* Froslass - Level 100
* Giratina - Level 100
5. When you beat me I'll give you the Azure Flute.
6. Take it to Spear Pillar and catch Arceus!
Fake Whatever / Re: Make your own medicine item or berry
« Last post by Marioipod13 on August 18, 2023, 06:11 »
Pumkin Berry
A sour berry shaped like a pumpkin. It defrosts a Pokemon when eaten.
(not the same as the E-reader berry under the same name and effect, fun fact I made this up before knowing that was a thing!)

Shadow Berry
Transforms the eater into a Shadow Pokemon.

Incin Berry
Restores a Pokemon's HP a lot in a pinch, but it's so spicy it burns the Pokemon.

Cocoa Berry
A tasty cocoa pod berry! It restores a Pokemon's full HP but is so sweet it lowers its Attack and Defense while also raising its Speed.

Crystal Berry
When eaten by a Pokemon, it increases its Defense and Special Defense drastically but lowers Speed and freezes it solid. It tastes somewhat sour and somewhat sweet.

Ghast Berry
A very spicy pepper berry that adds the Ghost type to the Pokemon that eats it.
Fake Whatever / Re: Make your own move!
« Last post by Marioipod13 on August 18, 2023, 06:05 »
Winter Wind
Ice
Special
The user summons a giant blizzard at the opposing team that may freeze them solid.
(Signature move of Articuno)

Thunder Rage
Electric
Special
The user drops wicked thunderbolts on the opposing team and stuns them.
(signature of Zapdos)

Indigo Fire
Fire
Special
The foe is razed with a mystical fire of great intensity. It may also leave the target with a burn.
(signature for Moltres)
Fake Whatever / Re: Make your own ability!
« Last post by Marioipod13 on August 18, 2023, 06:01 »
Steel Armor
Physical moves that are not super effective do not affect this Pokemon. It also increases the power  of Steel type moves.

Ice Power
The Pokemon is healed by Ice and gets sped up by it, but is weakened against fire.

Sudden Death
When the Pokemon reaches 1 HP, its Attack Power increase by 12 stages and it always strikes critical hits.

Flare Burst
This Pokemon's attacks have an added 30% chance to burn the targets they hit.

Guard Breaker
This Pokemon breaks past Wonder Guard and other similar abilities and deals double damage.

Sturdy Tag
This Pokemon cannot be knocked out in one hit or struck by OHKO moves. It also prevents the foe from switching or fleeing.

Shadow Cloak
Non-super-effective special attacks do not hit this Pokemon. It also gets a power boost for Dark type moves.

Quick Charge
Moves with a Charging Turn will fire off immediately but will have 80% power. (except Sky Drop)
Fake Whatever / Re: Make an Item!
« Last post by Marioipod13 on August 18, 2023, 05:53 »
Electro Lemonade
An item to be held by a Pokemon. When consumed in battle, it gigantically increases speed but lowers accuracy slightly.

Black Diamond Sword
An item to be held by a Pokemon. Slashing moves have their power increased by this item and it sometimes leaves the Wither status effect on the target.

Alola Stone
Converts a Pokemon to and from its Alola forme.

Firework Box
If the Pokemon is struck by a Fire-type attack or an explosion this box will explode on the attacker.

Speedblaster
A shoe to be worn by a Pokemon. It speeds the Pokemon up slightly and allows it to dodge quake moves more easily.

Ancient Claws
An item to be held by a Pokemon. It is a giant claw of a prehistoric dragon that powers up claw moves greatly.

Ice Bomb
An item to be held by a Pokemon. If the Pokemon holding it is attacked this bomb will explode and freeze all combatants solid.

Frozen Damp Rock
Extends the duration of the holder's Icy Rain weather.

Bathing Suit
An item to be held by a Pokemon. It is a cute bathing suit that powers up Water type moves and infatuates opponents hit by them.

Red Mushroom
A spicy mushroom that permanently changes you or your Pokemon to be male.

Blue Mushroom
A sweet mushroom that permanently makes you or your Pokemon female.

Black Mushroom
A disgustingly bitter mushroom. If eaten it destroys your ability to love and causes you to become permanently genderless.

Gold Mushroom
Makes a Pokemon shiny when eaten.

Bronze Mushroom
Causes a shiny Pokemon to become normal.

Silver Chocolate
Levels a Pokemon up by 50 levels.

Golden Chocolate
Instantly levels a Pokemon to Level 100 and PP Maxes all of its moves.

Bronze Chocolate
Sets a Pokemon to exactly Level 50. (cannot de-evolve a Pokemon)

Hustle Drink
Permits a Pokemon to attack twice in one turn.

Soul Sand
An item to be held by a Pokemon. It increases the power of Fire, Ghost, and Ground moves but prevents it from using Water, Ice, or Psychic moves.

Sea Lantern
An item that increases the power of Water, Ice, and Psychic moves but prevents Fire, Ground, and Ghost moves.

Platinum Crown
An extremely rare crown that sells for more money than you can carry!

Action Replay
Allows you to customize the game with various cheats and get event Pokemon and items.

Heart Needle
Increases the power of cursing moves and the power of the move Curse.

Cherish Ball
A special PokeBall for capturing Action-Replay-Only Pokemon. It has a normal catch rate for other Pokemon.

Legend Ball
A special PokeBall for catching Legendary Pokemon more easily. It is very rare.

Berserk Chromosome
When held by a Pokemon in battle its Attack power maximizes but it becomes male and gets a burn that cannot be healed.

Reflector Mirror
An item to be held by Wobbuffet. It enhances the power of its Counter and Mirror Coat.

Iron Armor
Adds the Steel type to the Pokemon holding the item.

Iron Hammer
An item to be held by a Pokemon. It powers up hammer-based moves such as Hammer Arm, Ice Hammer, and Sledgehammer.

Cursed Chocolate
An item to be consumed in battle. It is a piece of bitter dark chocolate that increases Attack and Defense but decreases Speed.
I think these Pokemon need megas:
* Flygon
* Slaking
* Torterra
* Infernape
* Empoleon
* Magmortar
* Rhyperior
* Electivire
* Froslass
* Manaphy
* Darkrai
* Serperior
* Conkeldurr
* Golurk
* Hydreigon
* Clawitzer
* Goodra
* Incineroar
* Vikavolt
* Araquanid
* Turtonator
* Ribombee
* Zeraora
X and Y/OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire / Re: Friend Codes
« Last post by Marioipod13 on August 15, 2023, 11:53 »
My friend code is 409899759666. I do not know my friend safari.
Games General / Rare Pokemon in my Pokemon Box
« Last post by Marioipod13 on July 10, 2023, 11:15 »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7dLRLIRnV2k

I found some extremely rare Pokemon in my Pokemon Box recently. Like, mythical tier Pokemon such as Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxys. They have been in there the whole time and I didn't know.

Does anyone else even know what Pokemon Box is?
PKMN.NET / Happy 20 years
« Last post by Ultration on July 06, 2023, 10:19 »
It's crazy that this forum is still up, since nearly every other forum I went on in the 00s-10s has been gone for quite some time.  I made this account two decades ago when Ruby and Sapphire came out when I was 10 years old!  It definitely felt like a sanctuary back then when kids my age were already moving onto other stuff, and the internet and the world was a very different place.

Now I'm married with a daughter, and haven't touched a pokemon game since HG/SS, but I guess I'm sort of on a vision quest these days to try and track my origins.  I'm really grateful this place has been kept going for as long as it has.  We did most of our communication back then on Instant Messengers so a lot of it isn't archived.  Luckily I have 1 or 2 messages from 2003-2005 still in my inbox!
I'm trying to on Sword and Shield.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 10