Author Topic: Cake for everyone!  (Read 1138 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
Cake for everyone!
« on: November 01, 2016, 08:19 »
Of course, the cake is a lie!

Today is my birthday, though I can't say I've achieved much in the 30 years of my existence.
To be honest, I consider 30 to be old, considering some of my friends died of various things before they could leave primary school or secondary school.

I don't like birthdays very much, I always consider a birthday to be one year closer to death more than anything else! Maybe someone can help me see the more positive side of things.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
Re: Cake for everyone!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 08:44 »
Maybe someone can help me see the more positive side of things.
Well, being 30 is better than being 16 in some ways. You can drive, drink alcohol (not too much, though! And don't drive at the same time!) and you can smoke (please DON'T DO IT!!!) I guess that's not a positive thing!

Basically, you can do a lot more when you're 30 than when you're 16!

Anyway, happy birthday!!! :)
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 19:33 »
To be honest, fearing death just clips your life short (ironically). Birthdays signify the day you became relevant to the world, or that's how I see it. So happy 30th anniversary of becoming relevant.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 21:47 »
 Happy birthday, kiddo. The big three-oh is something to marvel at though.

I'd give you cake but it would be all gross n stuff since the envelope would have squished it and the cake would ruin the envelope so it would be all super horrible.

Happy birthday though!

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 21:59 »
Today is my birthday, though I can't say I've achieved much in the 30 years of my existence.

i can only intuit what i can from circumstantial stuff i infer from ur posts but considering the various Troubles u seem to have had gettin this far in one piece is an achievement in and of itself i say!

u could have sat around whining on facebook all day about how bad like other people in similar situations i used to know did (which didn't help them whatsoever and just made it hard to talk to them or be around and theyre self deprecating crap just made it to all places of the internet they inhabited) or you coulda just devoted your time to online hate campaigns or anti-whatever (except antifa i guess) or w/e like some bitter people do as a dysfunctional way of kickin back

but from what i see of you on here u still stay good n pure n as kind as u can esp in ur early-mid years (as a 29 yr old myself) (also 30 is small fry talk compared to the 40s n 50s jsyk so try not to worry too much about the big Three Oh)

all of that is good enough and a rarity in and of itself these days w people who go through Hardships and spend time online. u done rly rly good so dont forget that

oh yeah the cake ahahahahah er happy bday also //beth cuts slice of cake and kind of hides awkwardly amongst crowd w cake crumbs gettin everywehere//
           

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 23:14 »
hello i would also like some cake please!!

happy birthday, petz!! i think you're doing just fine, i always appreciate how nice you are to people and i like the way that you explain things. 30 isn't too old - my parents weren't married at 30, my mum still had a thyroid - u get the drill; the significant things which my family and i share all started happening a whole decade after they were 30, and they still have plenty of time left to watch me make more messes.  I think you're doing pretty good, at 30.

happy birthday, and i hope that this cake is red velvet

thanks gl <3

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 20:35 »
the idea you need to be useful to have accomplished something is pretty nasty imo. youve accomplished things even if others dont see it and their ideas of what youve accomplished shouldnt overshadow your ideas of it. making it to 30 in your circumstances is an achievement in itself, no matter what people tell you.

30 isnt that bad either. some people start their lives properly at 50. you still got time. go at your own pace.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ