Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Random Randomness / Re: first world problems
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Yesterday at 17:08 »
My mum gave me a huge pile of stuff to sort through on my own while she gets rid of a migraine by watching tv.

How does that work?
« Last post by SirBlaziken on Yesterday at 15:12 »
I want to have a massive rant about mental health stuff on here but I've been putting it off for weeks because of how touchy it'll actually be and I don't want to cause unnecessary arguments aha.

Choose your words carefully, otherwise i'd say go for it.
Older Main Games / Re: Gold and Silver on Virtual Console soon
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Yesterday at 12:13 »
I read just now that Crystal is finally getting a virtual console release soon.

Crystal was the first game I ever completed, Pokemon or otherwise. I still haven't completed any Gen 1 games to this very day!

I'm looking forward to playing through Crystal again.
« Last post by not chloe on Yesterday at 05:51 »
Yeh so I’m being consistently harassed by my colleague but there’s no concrete proof & it’s my word against his so they can’t fire him 🙃
« Last post by Otter Hands on Yesterday at 01:32 »
 I want to have a massive rant about mental health stuff on here but I've been putting it off for weeks because of how touchy it'll actually be and I don't want to cause unnecessary arguments aha.
« Last post by The name master on December 14, 2017, 16:13 »
I'm so useless. My dad asked me to help him with a shed he's building and he asking me if a piece of wood is aligned with something and I didn't know what he was talking about (no point asking him, it would piss him off even more and I still wouldn't know!)

He tells me to push the ceiling(?) he's screwing in(?) with all my strength (what strength?)

Now I dread whenever he asks me for a hand even more! It usually never goes well.
« Last post by SirBlaziken on December 14, 2017, 04:23 »
So my bowling team almost got into a fistfight with an opposing team.

Will tell more later because i'm typing this at 2322 local time.
« Last post by Shaymin on December 14, 2017, 01:26 »
billions of years of evolution culminated today in me choking on rice, twice. in quick succession
whats this talk about february being the cruellest month when december, month of the longest nights, clearly is. just 8 more days and the balance begins to tip the other way and oh boy am i ready.

i mean fer chrissakes all my seed packets say "sow from february" how can it be a bad month?????? ''bluhhhhhhh its too short and also its the month of black people and lgbtqiaetc" how is that bad. fight me anyone who disagree. february is a sign that march is literally round the corner and spring is about to happen even if spring = "slightly less rain than usual" in the UK.

december just = overgregarious consumerism from a stolen pagan festival. in fact thats it, the reason they go "ohhhh feburary is so bad" is cos the january sales are over, xmas YULE is over and no-one can hock half price garbage atr you to make money off you from stuff you werent gonna buy. so spiteful business use 9999999 years of market research and Advanced Psychology and control of everything to make you feel bad!!!!! the turds

honestly tho one of the few things getting me through this mess is the fact that i cant wait to get seeds germinated once february/march arrives

disclaimer:my birthday is actually in september
« Last post by That Girl in the 'Roo Suit on December 11, 2017, 20:31 »
I had to cut my nails as they were getting brittle, and now i cannot pick anything up...

I need the use of my claws to function....
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10