Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 ... 10
Games General / Rare Pokemon in my Pokemon Box
« Last post by Marioipod13 on July 10, 2023, 11:15 »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7dLRLIRnV2k

I found some extremely rare Pokemon in my Pokemon Box recently. Like, mythical tier Pokemon such as Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxys. They have been in there the whole time and I didn't know.

Does anyone else even know what Pokemon Box is?
PKMN.NET / Happy 20 years
« Last post by Ultration on July 06, 2023, 10:19 »
It's crazy that this forum is still up, since nearly every other forum I went on in the 00s-10s has been gone for quite some time.  I made this account two decades ago when Ruby and Sapphire came out when I was 10 years old!  It definitely felt like a sanctuary back then when kids my age were already moving onto other stuff, and the internet and the world was a very different place.

Now I'm married with a daughter, and haven't touched a pokemon game since HG/SS, but I guess I'm sort of on a vision quest these days to try and track my origins.  I'm really grateful this place has been kept going for as long as it has.  We did most of our communication back then on Instant Messengers so a lot of it isn't archived.  Luckily I have 1 or 2 messages from 2003-2005 still in my inbox!
I'm trying to on Sword and Shield.
I used to rush through White often with Archeops.
I have nearly a living dex on both of these, and have nearly filled my entire boxes. I have the diploma on both!
Anyone else achieve this type of thing?
General Pokémon Discussion / Re: Your favourite region
« Last post by Marioipod13 on July 01, 2023, 22:47 »
I like Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova best because of their variety of activities and how they are fun to explore.
Your Art / Re: Link to your fanfic and get reviews!
« Last post by Marioipod13 on July 01, 2023, 22:43 »
I wish I could share my fanfiction but it has some really personal stuff in it. I also don't want my overly strict family to potentially see it anywhere, hence why it's locked in my Google Drive. I'll tell you what: you all can read it at my funeral three days after the day I die.
Wireless Activities / If anyone wants to battle or trade
« Last post by Marioipod13 on July 01, 2023, 22:40 »
My 3ds Friend Code is 4098-9975-9666. Here are some Pokemon games I like playing and have good files on:
* Yellow
* Crystal
* Sapphire
* Platinum
* Black 2
* X
* Omega Ruby
* UltraSun

I do not (and will not ever) have any switch games. It feels so incomplete with the dex cut.
Say Hello! / I'm Marioipod13
« Last post by Marioipod13 on July 01, 2023, 21:32 »
Hi, I'm Marioipod13,

I have been into Pokemon my whole life and came here because it looks like people play mostly older games here. My favorite type is the Dragon type. Dragons are hard to catch and train but that''s half the fun! In return their powers are superior! There's no being clever with them.
Random Randomness / Re: Nostalgia Thread
« Last post by sans the skeleton on May 22, 2023, 20:55 »
dropping in to also say its the anniversary of platinum's release today. i remember being so excited when it came out!
i really need to get back into playing platinum again.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 ... 10