Author Topic: Pokemon Academy [P] [A] [S] [J]  (Read 18509 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Pokemon Academy [P] [A] [S] [J]
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2013, 21:09 »
I look at the clock. Just gone noon. Right I'll go straight to the heads office to give this statement then I should be out in time to grab a bite to eat. As I walk down the corridor to the staffs dorms and the heads office I come across him walking out of the cafeteria with another Pokemon

'Arceus!' I shout.

'Hello Scizor, if you're heading to my office please see my secretary. I'll be a little tied up with this Scrafty for a while.' he replied.

I agree and continue to make my way to the office. I tell my story to the Secretary. A Noctowl with a stern look. I Tell her how I had been asleep for a few days and was looking around when I noticed no one was around. Flying in the sky I spotted it. I was totally innocent.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 21:17 by Kdintranet & Scizau »
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2013, 21:48 »
We enter Arceus's office. "Have a seat" he mumbles, pointing to a wooden chair. I sit down on it. It's about as comfy as sitting on a recently used toilet lid.

"No one likes a show off, son." His voice booming down into my ear. Showing off? I wasn't showing off! That damn Weavile hit me in the face with a freaking PIZZA! I have an urge to yell down this oversized goat's earhole and Drain Punch him into oblivion, but doing that would get me in more trouble than I'm already in. And that's saying something.

"Furthermore, I highly doubt being hit with food is a valid reason to threaten to murder someone's family." Ugh, stop talking. Why dont you try being hit in the face with a slice of tomato sauce and cheese covered bread?

"Now, do you have anything to say for yourself?" I hear. "As a matter of fact, yes." I reply. "HE was the one that started it, HE was the one who hit me with a pizza, HE was the once that took the piss, HE was the one who acted smug and YOU are the oversized goat that doesn't know the meaning of payback!"

I finish my rant by throwing a Drain Punch at Arceus, only to be flung back into the office wall by a blast of energy. Stupid Judgment.

"Look Scrafty" he says. I'm surprised he's still calm right now. "Since this is your first incident, I'll overlook it. But if anything like this happens again, there WILL be consequences."

On that bombshell he tells me to leave the room. Oh, thank god. Wait, god is Arceus. Cancel that then.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2013, 22:52 »
(I hadn't been paying this much attention before because I was working on a book. Just wondering if I can just jump back in to the story?)

((Sure, just read up and jump back in where we are.))

I finish up in there and my amulet glows gold.

//I'm going to have to ask about this.// I decide to ask noctowl, the secretary.

One elevator ride later, I make it to the head office. I head in. A, no, he scizor is waiting in there along with noctowl. "Noctowl. My amulet started glowing gold, what does this mean?" I ask. She replied serenely, "We have decided to implement a new system for certain students who are like staff, but are not, basically, student staff. Like yourself, for example. Your amulet has a unique code. Gold means you are needed in Arceus' office, so without even meaning to, you obeyed orders. Pink is when you are needed at your station. Purple is Alakazam's office, our vice principal. Last, blue is when there's a situation in which you are needed. That blue light gets brighter the closer you are until you arrive to where you are needed."

I repeat, "Gold is here, pink is my station, purple is Alakazam's, and blue alerts me to a situation and is brighter when I'm close?"

"Yes." She responds. I reply "Thanks."

The room shakes. The Scrafty walks out, not happy at all. At least he didn't get his ears pinned to a wall....
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 16, 2013, 23:12 »
I stomp my way back into the main hall of floor 1. Even though lunch has nearly ended, I kick the cafeteria door open again. Luckily for me, the Weavile from earlier is sat down in his chair chatting up a Lopunny. I walk up to the Weavile and punch him in the face, which knocks him off his chair. The Lopunny falls off her chair too due to laughing so much.

I give the Weavile the finger and leave the cafeteria. That felt good.

I head upstairs to floor 3 again and make my way to my room, kicking the room door open... Again. I look at the trainer sculpture on my desk. If I hadn't given back his stupid amulet none of this would've happened.

I throw the sculpture out of the window and it hits a passing Starly. Take that you damn Flying Type.

I take my iPod off my desk and start playing Headstrong by Trapt, only now realizing how much the song describes me.

"Back off! I'll take you on!
Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong!
And this is not where you belong!"

I plug my earphones in and walk out of my room, still listening to rock and metal music. I head down the stairs again, arriving at floor 1. I make my way to the break room, trying to refrain from dancing.

I go inside and enter some money into the vending machine. Can't do anything on an empty stomach.

With the music as my motivation, I take a ping pong bat and start using it as a fake guitar in time with the music as it seems no one else is in the room. After finishing my silent guitar solo a Meloetta floats out from behind the table, giggling at how much of a total idiot I looked.

...and she looks stunning.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 16, 2013, 23:36 »
((I think I've got an idea of how to make this interesting.))

I walk down to the break room to find the Scrafty, who is quite embarrassed, and....wait....Meloetta?!

"Meloetta, nice to see you! You got in as well?" I say, coming out of the shadows and into the room.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 16, 2013, 23:40 »
I can feel my face turning red as a beet. "Wait, you two know each other?" I say with a confused expression. I've just been seen using a ping pong racket as a fake guitar looking like a total idiot, this Meloetta saw me and now that guy from earlier has popped up again.

Awkwaaaaard.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 16, 2013, 23:47 »
I see Meloetta is trying not to laugh, so I quickly say "Yes, we were friends where I lived. She was excited for me to go here. I guess she got in as well."

I step over to the air hockey table and Meloetta proceeds to the other side as I start it up.

"Just so you know, this may take a while." I say to her

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Meloetta responded.

I then replied, "Ladies first."

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 16, 2013, 23:52 »
I grab a can of Fanta from the vending machine and sit down to spectate the match. That Umbreon seems to be taking a liking to her, with all the politeness and such. Then again, this could just be me getting...

Well, jealous. I dont really understand why, but there is definitely something between me and her. Though it could be too early to tell.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2013, 00:09 »
//Woah! She's as good as ever. But I'll just outsmart her.//

Meloetta quickly runs the score up 3-0 and played solid defense, however, I faked her out a few times and tied it up.

Final minute:

Puck comes. We both go for it. I flick my hitter to the left to spin it erratically. This catches her off guard and she loses her focus. I smirk as I find an opening. I slapshot it and her hitter catches it on the edge of the goal. My face was like this:  :o  Then she hit the puck, bouncing it back and forth. I shift the hitter to the left and hope to be right. I am.

3...2...1....0!

Final Score: 3-3

"Good game." I say, "I'm just lucky to have blocked it."

Meloetta says, "I can't believe I stopped that goal. You've gotten better."

"Thanks, I-" my sentence is cut off as my amulet glows blue. "Got to go, meet you here later?" I ask, to both of them. Meloetta nods.

I sprint out the door, trying to find the source of the light.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 00:22 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2013, 00:23 »
"See ya bud." I say to the Umbreon. I've just noticed I haven't got the guy's name yet. Meh, I'll find out soon enough.

"Anyway Mel, that was a great match you played.". Okay, act cool Zero. Dont show signs of worry, dont tremble, dont blush, just keep calm...

"Thanks!" She replies. Okay, all good so far. Then again she only said one word. "Anyway, I didn't catch the name. Would you mind telling me?"

"Zero." I reply. "Well Zero, I gotta head back to my room now. Hope to see ya around!" She says with a voice trilling like an angel.

As soon as she leaves the break room I pretty much faint. After all the crapola that has happened today, FINALLY my good luck could kick in.

//oh get real Zero, you've only known her for five minutes//

Shut up brain, I'm trying to be happy.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 17, 2013, 00:55 »
I keep wandering the halls, trying to find the signal of it. Suddenly, a small needle pierces the window beside me. Some strange pokemon are coming towards me and my amulet is brighter than Arceus' judgement.

They are as follows:

2 nidoran
2 cacnea
1 sandslash
1 cacturne

"Hey, you! Where's Meloetta?" says Sandslash. "I know where she is, but you'll never know." I retort. "Fine, then don't expect to remain in your healthy state for long." Says Cacturne

I don't usually like to battle, but I will if I must, and with 6 to 1, I didn't like my odds of talking my way out of it.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2013, 06:15 »
The two of us begin to hear commotion from outside. "What was that?" I yell in shock. "I dont know but it came from out there. And it sounded like Moon!" Moon? Ah, so that's what his name is. See, I always -

My thoughts are cut off by Meloetta floating up to the door and telling me to keep quiet. She takes a peek from behind the door. "Oh my god, it's them!" She squeals.

I see what's happening from behind the door as well. "Mel, who are they?"

"No time to explain, just find a place to hide!" Before I can say anything Meloetta has already disappeared into mid - air. She's still there, it just reminds me of the anime.

Anyway, I have a friend in need out there, and friends stick up for each other. I'm not letting Moon get beaten up by a bunch of weirdoes. I charge out of the room and up to where the seven of them are. "What are you doing?!" Mel shrieks after me. "Don't worry Mel, I'll be back soon"

I turn to the ones who are trying to hurt my friends. I then turn to Moon. "You helped me in my time of need, now it's my turn to return the favour!"

I raise my hood up over my head. "If it's a battle they want, a battle they will get!"

Needs more Gengar

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2013, 06:41 »
I finish up with Noctowl and exit to the corridor. While walking round a corner I bump straight into the Umbreon sending us both collapsing on the floor in a heap. Uttering all the apologies I can fit into a breath I get up. Help him off the floor and dust us both off.

From behind I hear a group of laughter. A group of Pokemon are stood there clutching there bellies in laughter.

'These Pokemon are more pathetic then I though.' The Cacnea laughed.

'Oh. A battle is brewing here then. Well now lets just see if I can help these two Pokemon out. The odds are a bit uneven.' I say as I show the Scrafty and Umbreon that I am ready to help them. The on thing I hate is embarrassment and bullying.
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline NTN

• 2010: Role Playing at its finest.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • My precious... >:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2013, 08:08 »
There's some noise outside. I'm sure the battle involving the Scrafty ended long ago. So what's this?

I look out the window. Sandslash, Cacturne, and four insignificant pawns, opposing that Scizor I met before, and some other students. Ah, well. Despair will have to wait. I can kill her in a more subtle fashion, instead of bursting into her room and stabbing her repeatedly. Why? To not get caught by whoever is giving her shelter... ...Arceus. Maybe I'll take the legendary Arceus down with an elaborate plan. It's possible.

By leaving Despair to sulk in her room, if she's in there, I can even convince myself that my top priority isn't a weak, insignificant Espurr like her. She doesn't even deserve to have the honor of dying on my drills. That's why I'll simply poison her plate.

Well, I'll go outside and kill the four trespassers, only because I'd like to gain the trust of the students that'll be fighting them too. I burst through the hallway window beside Despair's room and touch down to the ground, beside an Umbreon, Scrafty, and the Scizor I met earlier. "I'll fight by your side," I say, facing them all. I turn to the Scizor and say, "At least this fight will have a winner."

« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 08:12 by Ghost of Kitten »
I am your master.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2013, 10:28 »
We all get in fighting position when I voice from behind me. "I'm not being left out of this fight either!" Huh. It sounds like Zachary. I turn around and leap back in shock. I expect to see a tiny Pancham, instead I'm at eye level with the fur coat of a monster. "Zachary, you evolved?" I shout. "You betcha. That battle we had motivated me to become stronger, and here I am." He replies.

I scan the opponent team. My moves can get an advantage over all of them bar the Nidorans.

I prepare a Drain Punch with my right hand and get back in my fighting stance.

"Let's do this."

Needs more Gengar