Author Topic: Mortal Kombat X Speculation  (Read 756 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
Mortal Kombat X Speculation
« on: June 07, 2014, 02:55 »
NetherRealm Studio and Mortal Kombat creator Ed Boon is set to have a big reveal with the tenth MK game and Boon has hinted "2 new fighters" will be in the game. I have some speculations on who these new fighters are. The first three come from the side games MK Mythologies: Sub-Zero and MK: Special Forces and are bosses that have appeared in recent years as non playable (for the most part) characters in past games. The first two are Kia and Jataaka from Mythologies and my reasoning is these two along with Sareena are the assassins of Quan Chi and Sareena was playable in the hard to find GBA MK Tournament Edition and Armegedon where the other two are found in the Konquest mode near the end. Given Shinnok's appearance at the end of MK 2011's story mode, the invasion of Edenia is coming up and it would make sense that this is when Sareena escaped the NetherRealm as hinted by the first storyline. Sareena was to be in MK4 but was cut and again cut in MK: DA. She had a 3D model and the programmers added her to the MK Tournament Edition because of this. Tremor from Special Forces is the third possibility because even though the game was said to be horrible, Tremor has a huge fan base and people have been wanting the former Lin Kuai Black Dragon to be in a game as a playable character. Another possibility is the unfinished fighter Belokk who was supposed to be in MK Gold but was cut due to not enough time to finish his character. Pre-release photos show he had  detailed characteristics so it wouldn't be hard for the programmers to add him. Or the new fighters are guest characters or never seen before characters.

My theory about the plot is Quan Chi and Shinnok and the rest of the NetherRealm inhabitants invade Edenia just like like MK4 and Havik keeps spreading chaos. Asharah finds the Kriss she had in MK:D and MK:A and escapes as well.

So what do you guys think?
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!