Author Topic: Least favorite dungeon?  (Read 10395 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline celebi1

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Least favorite dungeon?
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2013, 23:47 »
mine would be 0 ilse centre.iv cleared all the outher dungens on avery game apart from that 1. and im only lv70.lol.ps im new to this .double lol and yolo swag and last but not least #

Offline Torterra118

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2014, 18:49 »
Your first time through Temporal Tower... Arceus, there's nothing I hated more than those Porygon-Z's and their precious Discharge...

ohey

giggity

lol
gooby pls

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2014, 17:46 »
Oh hell, where do I start?

Zero Isles. Just, HOW are you even supposed to get through those things?

World Abyss. I used Wonder Mail to get that dungeon in order to get Giratina after 49 floors of pain. But I get defeated by a ARCEUS DAMNED monster house every time.

Speaking of monster houses, any dungeon with a monster house in.

Sky Stairway. At first, I used Wonder Mail to get that dungeon in order to get a Gengar. Then I found Gengar's were stupidly uncommon and Ghost types attacked me while they were INSIDE A WALL, leaving me to do nothing but slowly die and not be able to do a thing about it.

Needs more Gengar

Offline Silverwing Bloodsplash

• Hey bros, since when I was a
  • Rob Fan
  • Sexy Smooth Silver Swagger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2014, 06:27 »
I still hate 99 floor dungeons and those dungeons that set you to level 1. If I can't be buff, than what's the point of going to that dungeon in the first place? Destiny Tower? I'll pass and get the Space Globe via Wonder Mail, thank you. I've restarted my game, and now I'm a Grovyle that wrecks everything. I got Explorers of Sky, and there, I'm a Grovyle who wrecks everything. But Zero Isle STILL makes me cringe!
.-v-.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2014, 19:13 »
I hate Zero Isle in general, although I once beat East, I think. On West, I got to 33 and an Arceus damned sandstorm and seadra took me out.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline moises4712

• Pokemon Fan
  • ummm hi?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2014, 00:55 »
in pokemon mystery dungeon red/blue rescue team, purity forest. I HATE PURITY FOREST!!!

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2014, 09:57 »
i'm a nerd who didn't play the aftergame so all of you are just here w these really hard dungeons and all i have as an answer is uproar forest

thanks gl <3

Offline Mewitty

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2014, 16:05 »
I can't reach the dang aftergame in ANY game. So here I am, wondering whatever dungeon Purity Forest is. Or Uproar forest. My worst experience? First run of any other dungeon than Beach Cave.

Offline PokeMinecraft14

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2015, 05:49 »
It's hard to decide between the Final Maze (PMD2) and the Path of No Return (GTI). Final maze because I usually starve to death before making it through the thing. 50 floors with barely enough food to sustain you. Path of No return because it's the same problems as destiny tower and some of the zero isles but the pokemon there are murderous! I'm looking at you roggenrola. That rock blast gets me every time!