Author Topic: I want foreign dex entries!  (Read 1822 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Dragonpika

• Call me Kay~
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • blub!
    • View Profile
I want foreign dex entries!
« on: September 08, 2014, 12:29 »
Hey guys!

So, my boyfriend and I are doing a slightly crazy project - completing the Pokédex in every language. It's an ongoing, fun little thing and, while we could just play through the games seven times, we wanted to make a bit of a trading adventure out of it. Most of our progress has been made through Wonder Trading.

You can see our current progress in this spreadsheet; the white boxes are the things we need (so, for example, at the time of writing the whole Zigzagoon row is light blue except for the KOR column - that means Korean is the only language we're missing for Zigzagoon). Rainbow rows are ones for which we have AAAALL the languages. The purple and dark blue boxes are just for our own reference for which ones we need to trade to each other.

So if you have any spare foreign mons lying around that you wouldn't mind parting with, I'd love to trade with you for them! A few notes:

- There's kinda no point trading us stuff that is already evolved, since we'll need to get the Basic level anyway. The exceptions to this are stuff like Vespiquen, Shedinja and things with split evo lines like Poliwhirl and Eevee, which are still helpful to us.

- I'm happy to do touch-trades for Legendaries! You can trust me, many people here can vouch for my unsuspiciousness :3 It would be lovely if you'd be willing to let me trade them to my boyfriend before giving them back, too.

- I can offer lots of bits and bobs in return - in particular, I can trade you pretty much any Vivillon you like, though you may have to wait a little while if it isn't one I have a lot of spares of! I have boxes and boxes of Jungle, Garden and Monsoon, currently, and a handful of some of the others. I'm happy to touch-trade you absolutely any of them if the dex data is all you care about.

- Otherwise, I have loads of random breeding stuff lying around, plus fully-evolved foreign stuff I'm happy to part with and various other things for the dex etc.. basically just let me know what you want for your stuff and we can negotiate~

Please let me know if you can help us out! ^_^ Especially if you have Korean things - they are the tastiest <3

wake up, kids
    we've got the dreamers disease

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
Re: I want foreign dex entries!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 13:14 »
I have french versions of Diamond, Black and X, so I can help you with most french pokemon that you need.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 13:44 »
About to leave for college, but when I get in I'll find out which ones I have - pretty sure I've got that Korean Zigzagoon but have other stuff to.

Get home about 5ish so I'll look then ^^
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 14:23 »
I am afraid I can offer you most Spanish entries; I even breed some for competitive purposes. As the "reward"... I lack some items.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 14:27 »
Whenever I get a day off I'll PM you and we'll just do a massive trade-off, since I know I have a ton of foreign dex mons. No real reward needed, maybe I'll take a look at your list and pick one thing off it, depending on how much I even have to offer you. :)
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Raphetty

• Streetpasser Extraordinaire
  • Name Rater Hater
  • 54 Mii Plaza Accomplishments; 924 Plaza Population
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 18:47 »
Are you just collecting Pokémon from the Kalos Pokédex? That's what it seems like from looking at the spreadsheet.

3DS FC: 3067 - 6449 - 6265 ... Sun trainer name: Rafipi ... X trainer name: Brennica
Omega Ruby trainer name: Moga ... Alpha Sapphire trainer name: Rosella

Offline Dragonpika

• Call me Kay~
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • blub!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 15:20 »
^ there are two tabs to the spreadsheet, you can switch between them at the bottom. We care most about the Kalos dex but we're after everything~

Thanks guys! Robin, I'll look through your list in a tick ^_^ As for you guys with actual whole games in other languages, idk it feels a bit cheap just asking you for everything XD I guess instead, would you guys be up for touch-trading us your foreign legendaries, please? And maybe if we get stuck on one or two from your language we'll ask you? Just don't want it to be too easy! ^^;

wake up, kids
    we've got the dreamers disease

Offline Raphetty

• Streetpasser Extraordinaire
  • Name Rater Hater
  • 54 Mii Plaza Accomplishments; 924 Plaza Population
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 12:59 »
It would have been a lot easier if all of the Pokémon in the spreadsheet had their National Dex numbers listed, since that is what the in-game information screen shows. In any case, here are my trades:-

Skarmory FRE
Minun GER
Ponyta GER
Lunatone SPA
Scrafty ITA
Helioptile SPA
Torchic FRE
Sableye ITA
Corsola JPN
Nosepass FRE
Tyrogue JPN
Emolga JPN
Shuppet FRE
Karrablast SPA
Ledyba FRE
Gorebyss JPN

The following Pokémon I would like traded back afterwards:-

Timburr GER
Skitty GER
Spiritomb JPN
Umbreon SPA
Spritzee JPN
Tirtouga SPA
Archen JPN
Yveltal SPA

3DS FC: 3067 - 6449 - 6265 ... Sun trainer name: Rafipi ... X trainer name: Brennica
Omega Ruby trainer name: Moga ... Alpha Sapphire trainer name: Rosella