Author Topic: [P][Ad][Fu]When Nuzlocke Reigns[J]  (Read 2884 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Legacy

• I know I'm in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here.
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
[P][Ad][Fu]When Nuzlocke Reigns[J]
« on: January 05, 2015, 22:22 »
Sootopolis, Hoenn - Jan 5th 2025, 8:25PM

Two figures lay slumped over a table in the candelit surrounds of Origin Cave, their heads rested on their arms as they interlocked their fingers. The figure on the right side of the table was dressed in all black, the most noticeable of his attire being his long black coat. Even despite the dim lighting it was clear that his hair was jet black and kept fairly short when compared to the figure on the opposite side. This second figure was slimmer, more feminine, and wore far more outlandish clothing with mixtures of purples and yellows, reds and varying shades of grey with her equally jet-black hair reaching down probably to her waist or below. As the two figures lay silent, seemingly lifeless, anyone who would enter would feel an obvious weight in the air around the pair; a heavy air of concentration as if they were focusing intently on something unbeknownst to the general population. In truth this was exactly what they were doing. Focusing on a certain point, a location in the region of Hoenn that often let things slip through. These things did not belong, nor did they intentionally break through the barriers. No. They were pulled through.

Suddenly the two figures jolted upright, their eyes meeting immediately. "They're coming..." the female said softly. The male nodded in response, getting to his feet and gripping the hilt of a sword that was laid beside him. "We need to get to them...before they do..." he replied. As he raised the sword from the ground, two other figures began to move. One was more canine in appearance, it's black and gray fur made visible by the faint candlelight. The second figure was more feline, pink and white in colour as if mirroring the contrast between the clothing the two humans wore. The female figure now got to her feet, gripping her own blade as she followed suit.

Time was of the essence as the pair quickly set out for their destination and their mission...

--------------------------

It is the year 2025 in the Hoenn region and all is not well. After years of 'Nuzlockers' changing the rules of their 'games' the Pokemon World has begun to crumble and gaps between the world and the land of the 'Players' has weakened to the point of virtual collapse. Players are pulled into the Pokemon World, a world now rampant and tortured under the rule of 'Nuzlocke' where they must adapt to their own restrictions and rules or perish. Literally.

As one of the new batch of 'Players' pulled from our world you find yourself laid upon a beach that you've never been to, yet seems to be oddly familiar. Where are you? Why are you here? And what the hell is that eerie light glowing from the cliffs above you? You will find out soon enough...

--------------------

Rules
All PKMN.net rules apply, but I will particularly mention a few to make sure they are followed.

- PG-13; this means no swearing, obscenity etc. Mild cusses such as hell, damn and crap are allowed but use your brain a little and don't use them every other word.

- Be respectful; we're all here to enjoy the RPing experience. If you're a good, experienced roleplayer then be patient with those who are less experienced. If you are an inexperienced roleplayer then listen to any advice given to you, as it is usually meant to help you. Lastly, regardless of experience, respect each other as human beings and members of this site.

- RP in the 3rd person; use terms such as 'he/she' and 'they' rather than 'I' or 'We'. You play as a character (even if that character is based off of yourself) so therefore you'd roleplay in the third person.

- Do not time/scene jump; unless permission is given by myself, PLEASE don't time-skip or jump away from the scene. By all means go to another room in a house (if we're in a house), but don't leave the location the RP is in unless you have VERY good reason and/or permission to do so.

- Try to refrain from mega-posting; I know how easy it is to RP with one other person and post a million-and-one posts with just that person in the space of an hour, but try to refrain from going overboard with it. If you and the other poster have posted 5 times each without another post, that's usually a good time to stop and wait for others to post their input and catch up.

-------------

Form

Character Name: (Only first is needed, but you may add a surname if you wish)
Gender: (Male or Female. Any reasons why they don't fit their birth-gender can be stated in their personality)
Appearance: (Images are allowed (links/small images) but add some level of written description as well, even if it's just to describe their clothing choice.)
Personality: (Minimum of 200 words please describing your character's general attitude, how they react under pressure and things like that. Try to go into detail with it.)
Partner Type: (You won't get to choose your partner pokemon per-se, but you will get to choose the type you'd like. I'll choose a pokemon for you that fits with your character's personality.)
History: (Optional. Just a brief background on your character and their life in the 'Player' world (our world) prior to being pulled into the Pokemon World.)

Code: [Select]
[b][u]Form[/u][/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b] (Only first is needed, but you may add a surname if you wish)
[b]Age:[/b] (8-75)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male or Female. Any reasons why they don't fit their birth-gender can be stated in their personality)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Images are allowed (links/small images) but add some level of written description as well,
even if it's just to describe their clothing choice.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Minimum of 200 words please describing your character's general attitude,
how they react under pressure and things like that. Try to go into detail with it.)
[b]Partner Type:[/b] (You won't get to choose your partner pokemon per-se, but you will get to choose the type you'd like.
I'll choose a pokemon for you that fits with your character's personality.)
[b]History:[/b] (Optional.
Just a brief background on your character and their life in the 'Player' world (our world) prior to being pulled into the Pokemon World.)
No man is ever truly good.
No man is ever truly evil.
I do the things you never could,
and we won't ever be equal

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: [P][Ad][Fu]When Nuzlocke Reigns[J]
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 21:04 »
Name: Alice

Appearance:

Personality:

Partner type: Anything (as long as it's not a fire monkey ;))

History:

(Will finish later)
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN