Author Topic: skypez  (Read 2260 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
skypez
« on: July 22, 2015, 20:02 »
there was a thread like this like 2 years ago but its due a purging so whatever

post your skypes if youre comfortable with that, add people you like, all that.
the forums a bit barren but those who are still around are pretty ok so why not stay in touch i guess.

you dont need to use voice chat on skype if you dont want to. this was the main issue people had with it before. its pretty much the new msn which is unfortunate considering its so broken.

also lmk if
 - you want this first post edited with a masterlist of skype names
   - youd like your name added to it
 - youd like a pkmn.net group chat so we can all engage in mad bants

anyway. i moved skypes recently so if you had me added then catch me at lochnessbloggster.
my display name is zesty wizard nipple play if youre having trouble finding me. dont worry about it.

disclaimers aka things you should know before you add me:
i log in on mobile which has me listed as online at all times, and sometimes im online when im only interested in talking to very specific people. so if i dont respond its one or the other. sometimes im listed as away or busy when im really not. i rarely ignore people. ill go quiet and forget to reply at times because i have a weak attention span and memory. ill disappear and reappear randomly at times because my sleeping pattern and general mood swings are erratic and unpredictable. either way ill respond to you eventually.

otherwise im a riot.

have at it.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
Re: skypez
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 20:44 »
Well, I use Skype to talk to Dick. Why not add the rest of you losers.

(Actually I still have Nathan - lugia95 - on there wow)

I'm chloe.hodgkinson62 but I often close Skype to make my laptop faster and then forget to open it up again I'm a sham I know
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 21:40 »
my skype is iamlizk. i'd be down for a group chat or something. i rarely use skype mobile, but usually if my PC is on, i'll be online. Which means there may be problems with me not getting back to you because my PC may be on but i might actually not be home.

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 21:58 »
irc > skype gruops but anyway muhedsrana

Well, I use Skype to talk to Dick. Why not add the rest of you losers.

can you cut out this losers thing?  last thing you said on irc really rubbed me the wrong way when you said this and i have no idea if you're joking.  in general it's really unnecessary because i am fairly sure you are not joking and it comes across as this holier-than-thou thing.
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 22:01 »
irc > skype gruops but anyway muhedsrana

can you cut out this losers thing?  last thing you said on irc really rubbed me the wrong way when you said this and i have no idea if you're joking.  in general it's really unnecessary because i am fairly sure you are not joking and it comes across as this holier-than-thou thing.

tbf losers isn't necessarily just a literal term when used like that. It might be a British thing but yeah, it's like a weird term of endearment over here at times (at least that's how I've gotten used to it in a social environment)

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 22:31 »
Socially you only tend to say that among friends unless you actually mean it.  It's not a British thing.  And given the last thing I remember her saying on IRC when she left I don't think it was meant as a term of endearment.
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 22:36 »
When I left IRC that was my automatic leaving message that came up and I had literally forgotten all about it.

I ALWAYS use loser as a term of endearment but I forget that not everyone is used to the fact that I literally say it ALL THE TIME.

When I 'rubbed you up the wrong way' on IRC you have to remember that not only was I completely misinformed on the subject of conversation, it was 3AM - I had been up 20 hours which is way more than usual for me - and no one actually attempted to inform me on whatever we were talking about (I've actually forgotten because it was so pointless and after I left I fell to sleep on my laptop screen) but instead just, y'know, just got angry at me. It was really childish and it was like back in March so can we just forget that it even happend with no hard feelings or are you gonna be a jerk?

Sorry for the off topic stuff but that needed clearing up.
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2015, 22:43 »
im british and i think calling all your friends losers is a weird internet nerd thing mostly, along with having a public meltdown tantrum when someone asks you to maybe cut it out w/ a socially unfavourable action.
           

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2015, 22:49 »
im a loser n my skype is alice.fernyhough

please note i suck @ talking to people on skype i maybe won't reply to you but if you really wanna talk to me/we talk a lot you can ask for my mobile number or my kik and i'll probably be there pretty quick as i'm there most of the time.

ok alice out b4 this thread gets too heavy bc im feeling mildly uncomfortable n '///' keep it chill kids

thanks gl <3

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2015, 01:11 »
i'm tidesofdel

i'm always set to Do Not Disturb solely so Skype doesn't constantly beep at me and i spend a lot of time playing games, so i might not reply straight away but i will probably reply at some point :^)

probably won't answer any calls tho my mic is TRASH
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2015, 01:51 »
my skype is derpiamloz

if you add me please specify who you are! my current display name is cake ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ so you should be able to spot me. i don't talk much and i usually use it to keep up with RP friends but hey whatever dude

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2015, 02:14 »
pkmn.net has to be the only place you can fight on a skype account thread. chill lol

im rovietsussia

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2015, 02:18 »
im a loser n my skype is alice.fernyhough

there's two under your name... i'm adding both because im assuming you're both of them

pkmn.net has to be the only place you can fight on a skype account thread. chill lol

10/10 better than wwe smackdown

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2015, 02:35 »
i want in on the pkmn.net beef

@ledyba your gay

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2015, 14:05 »
I'm backyardskulls
I've not been on for ages but I usually stick to messaging cause my mic is crap. I'll probably be on mobile mostly anyway so yeah