Author Topic: Third Version(s) Theories  (Read 790 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
Third Version(s) Theories
« on: May 04, 2014, 15:28 »
I have some theories as to what to expect for the third version (or versions should Game Freak go that route again) and who will most likely appear and why.

1.) Fantina makes some sort of appearance. The reasoning is quite simple. Fantina is implied to have come from France based on the way she talks and uses French words in both the games and anime. I was surprised she didn't make an appearance in XY because Kalos is based off of France. I would expect her to be found in Luminose City, perhaps in the Richesme Hotel or even the Art Museum for a battle or trade. And I think she'd have a connection with Drasna for some odd reason and even Diantha.

2. Drasna has a huge part in revealing the legend of Zyngarde. This is almost a given as Drasna seems to know a lot about the Legendary dragons based on her Elite Four pre-match comments. She'd probably know all about the Unova dragon trio, Rayquaza, and even the Latis being an expert on Dragon Pokemon. So she must know something about Zyngarde.

3. Maxie makes an appearance to confront Lynsdale (only if Game Freak makes ONE third version game). I can see Maxie scolding Lynsdale about his vision of creating a perfect world using a Legendary Pokemon as the former had ALSO tried to do the same thing but as seen in Emerald, he realizes that things are getting out of hand and that Archie needed to be stopped. Maxie would mostly team up with you to battle Lynsdale and perhaps one of the Scientists (probably Xerosic since you only do battle with him once). Plus both teams use primarily Fire types so that is another link between the two.

4. Emma is has a more active role and is met pre Hall of Fame. I think Emma would have had more potential in the game if met earlier. The next theory is also tied with Emma.

5. You go into the sewer in Luminose City. A NPC says in Luminose City that Pokemon live in the sewer and I would think Emma would know a secret entrance to get in. You are on a quest to find someone or something and whatever it is your looking for ran into the sewer and you must go in after it. This would be the location of Grimer, Muk, Koffing, Weezing, and maybe even Rattata and Raticate who would be new entries in the Kalos Pokedex.

What do you think? Do my theories seem probable?
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!