Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 111617 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline magnemiteslairking (or Milk for short!)

• Look at my non-Yoshi car! CH4773NG3 M3!!
  • Rex Fan
  • Welcome to my world; one way in, no escape.
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #240 on: April 19, 2007, 18:04 »
OMG SECRET SAFARI AREAS!!!
R/S/E
Make it through Sootopolis Gym without falling through the floor FIRST TIME EVER WHEN YOU GET IN EVER!!! and don't repeat DON'T lose to Wallace or u r screwed. Beat Wallace and you will get the Atomic A. Give it to a pokemon or trainer whose name begins with that letter. It goes through the alphabet right up to the Zuper Z. (U being Uber U) Once you've done that, go to Pacifidlog, and there AND ONLY THERE you can fly to 'Jabberwocky Island'. There, you can catch three pokemon: Jabberwock, Jubjub Bird and Brandersnatch. There is a pokemon center and a Safari zone, but it's way c**p. Instead, there are eight other places. The gym leaders wait in each. Quartz Mine (Roxanne) Tunnel and Training Camp (Brawly), Jabberwocky Circus (Wattson), Mount Boyzithuge (play on Spyro's Munitions Forge level mountain name) (Flannery), Local Creche (Dad?!), Aviary (Winona), Psychic Community Centre (Tate & Liza) and Thaw Falls (Wallace). Talk to them, beat them and you will get:
Cave Pass
Camp Pass
Circus Pass
Mountain Pass
Toddler Pass
Wing Pass
Eye Pass
Liquo Pass
Nose Pass (LOL)
Take them to the Safari Zone near Lilycove and you can go to a mockup of any of the areas that the gymleaders were. You can get pokemon there! You can't on Jabberwocky Island!
Ooooh!!!
Everybody in the house say see ya!!!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 17:32 by magnemiteslairking »

Offline Spiro T. Agnew

• THE LAST UNBANNED ALCHEMIST ON EBAY
  • Sentret Fan
  • dominating thte buffet table with a pair of Sai
    • View Profile
    • ESCAPE 666
« Reply #241 on: April 20, 2007, 02:32 »
FR/LG - Get Unowns 0-9 (Can only be done on a DS)

Complete your Trainer Card. Go to Seven Island. Go to Ruin Maniac Benjamin who is standing outside the Monean Chamber, and press the following buttons in order: A B X X Y X B A X A A Y B A Y B X A L R A. Benjamin will explode and Ruin Maniac Brandon, Painter Edna and Gentleman Clifford will appear and scream "THERE'S A PSYCHOPATH ON THE LOOSE!" Press the following buttons: ^ ^ v v < > < > B A Start. They will explode too. You will get the Crystal Trainer Card, because apparently, killing people is rewarding. Then you will open up the eighth chamber, the Zabirug chamber. It holds ten more Unowns! Also, you may get an Unown Space, which is just an eye. But don't catch it, or your real life mom, no matter where she is, whether she loves you or whether she's living or dead, will burst into the room, attacking you with a chainsaw. Yay!

D/P - Burmy only

Play the game until you get to your starter choice. First, select Turtwig and say no. Then select Chimchar and say no. Then select Piplup and say no. Then, select Turtwig and say no. Then, select Chimchar and say no. Then, select Piplup and say no. Then, select Turtwig and say no. Then, select Chimchar and say no. Then, select Piplup and say no. Then, select Turtwig and say no. Then, select Chimchar and say no. Then, select Piplup and say no. Then, select Turtwig and say no. Then, select Chimchar and say no. Then, select Piplup and say no. Then, select Turtwig and say no. Then, select Chimchar and say no. Then, select Piplup and say no. Then, select Turtwig and say no. Then, select Chimchar and say no. Then, select Piplup and say no. Then, select Turtwig and say no. Then, select Chimchar and say no. Then, select Piplup and say no. Then, select Turtwig and say no. Then, select Chimchar and say no. Then, select Piplup and say no. Then, select Turtwig and say no. Then, select Chimchar and say no. Then, select Piplup and say no. Then, select Turtwig and say no. Then, select Chimchar and say no. Then, select Piplup and say no. Then, select Turtwig and say no. Then, select Chimchar and say no. Then, select Piplup and say no. Then, select Turtwig and say no. Then, select Chimchar and say no. Then, select Piplup and say no. Then, select Turtwig and say no. Then, select Chimchar and say no. Then, select Piplup and say no. Then, select Turtwig and say no. Then, select Chimchar and say no. Then, select Piplup and say no. The game will scream "MAKE UP YOUR MIND, YOU IDIOT! HERE, I'LL GIVE YOU THIS BUG IF YOU STOP ANNOYING ME!!" and you will get a Burmy. It is the only Pokémon you are ever allowed to own in Diamond or Pearl from that moment on. You are never allowed to get another Pokémon in D/P. Ever. Ever. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. You are only allowed to have that Burmy. No catching anything. You can not evolve it. You can not trade. You will simply not get a Pokémon by any method. You can not start a new game. Even Master Balls will fail to capture a thing. If you go to a Nintendo Event and try to download a Pokémon, you will be rejected. You are powerless to get another Pokémon at all, for the rest of eternity. Your fate on that particular game cartridge is absolutely sealed. No matter what your pathetic little soul attempts to do, your Pokédex will ALWAYS say "Seen - (Something), Caught - 1". That Burmy is the only Pokémon you are ever allowed to own in Diamond or Pearl from the moment you decide to seal your fate and anger the game onwards, FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ha.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 02:51 by Officer Jordan »
if you're ever wondering if im some other guy, the answer is yes, im him, unless it's bad to be him, then im not him, im a different person.

• Rex Fan
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #242 on: April 22, 2007, 17:32 »
R/B\Y

Go up to a table in Celadon Diner and the screen will say:

PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER

Save and turn off. Turn on. The screen will say:

PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER

The console shoots a laser onto your forehead engraving the word 'PEPPER' into it. Then it makes you hear the word PEPPER in every waking moment of your life. 48 hours later, you become

PEPPER[/b]
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 18:05 by magnemiteslairking »

• Rex Fan
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #243 on: April 22, 2007, 18:15 »
Any game with all Unowns

Catch loads of Unowns until you can spell every word in every dictionary with them. In boxes 1-13, have them say:
S-U-B-L-I-M-I-N-A-L-M-E-S-S-A-G-E-S
Leave your GBA/DS on for one night. It will then automatically turn on at 2:00 every morning and give the entire country subliminal messages telling them to do anything from being a stripper to swimming in a concoction of beer, lemon, cola, energy drink and cement. Everyone dies.

Congratulatios, you have unlocked the 'Handheld console takes over world, byebye, you are now dead' cheat.

Offline .~:Sly Foxx:~.

• SO, SO MANY THANKS GO TO HAZY FOR THE SLY BANNER AND AVATAR <333333
  • Sentret Fan
  • .:~I'm cute. Don't deny it.~:.
    • View Profile
    • How to Sprite
« Reply #244 on: April 22, 2007, 18:51 »
R/S/E:

Get an Eevee, and level it up intil it tries to evolve into ESPEON (If it tries to evolve into Umbreon, then this cheat will not work). Stop it from evolving, then use a Sun Stone on it. It will evolve into Espeon, only it will have maxed out IVs and will know...

Solar Beam
Sunny Day
Morning Sun
Flamethrower

You can do the same for Umbreon with Moon Stone to get a set of...

Moonlight
Night Shade
Shadow Ball
Crunch

Offline The Hitcher™ - Because You're Worth It

• #451 Skorupi in the PUK Pokémon Crew
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Major proppage to Crimson Soldier Caterpillar!
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #245 on: April 24, 2007, 19:42 »
FRLG:

Catch Entei and put it at the top of your party (if you picked Squirtle or Charmander as your starter this won't work). Then catch the following Unown: K, L, D, E A. Arrange them to spell the word "DALEK" and put them in this order in the remaining party slots. So just to recap, your party should be in this order:

Entei
Unown D
Unown A
Unown L
Unown E
Unown K

So then, go to the weird cave near Resort Gorgeous. When you walk inside you will see a man and a woman. This turns out to be The Doctor and Martha from Doctor Who. Talk to them and they'll tell you the T.A.R.D.I.S crashed into and they are trying to find it. The ground will shake. Entei and the 5 Unown will escape. The Unown will morph into Daleks. Entei will lead them away. The Doctor will give you the item Sonic Screw Driver, and he'll also lend you K9 to use as a temporary Pokémon substitute (although its's data will be permanantly added to your Dex). It is Steel type and knows the following moves:

Iron Tail
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Howl

Go to the exact place you caught Entei. The Daleks will be wreaking havoc under the command of Entei. Beat Entei and it will return to your PC Box. Use the Sonic Screw Driver. All the Daleks will explode. The Doctor and Martha will come and thank you and take back K9 and the SSD. From now on if you go to the weird cave near Resort Gorgeous, you can ride the T.A.R.D.I.S to Johto, Hoenn, Fiore or Sinnoh!
The bitterness inside
Is glowing like the New Born

• Rex Fan
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #246 on: May 02, 2007, 16:52 »
Weird for any game with Unown.

Catch millions of Unowns and use each one to spell out (once in every box via PC)
I-L-I-K-E-B-O-M-B-E-R-M-A-N
and instead of pokemon, you can catch Karabons, Charaboms and Bomberman enemies!
WHAT DA?!
(This is WHAT DA?!. I am a freak and you are all boffs. End of.)

Offline The Hitcher™ - Because You're Worth It

• #451 Skorupi in the PUK Pokémon Crew
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Major proppage to Crimson Soldier Caterpillar!
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #247 on: May 06, 2007, 13:34 »
RSE:

When you get to go inside the Cave of Origin, use a Max Repel then use Sweet Scent. Lugia will appear at Level 99999999!
The bitterness inside
Is glowing like the New Born

Offline Billy the Fox

• In teh flesh.
  • Psythor Fan
  • Now with 20% less fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 06, 2007, 22:37 »
FR/LG: When you start the game, name yourself butthead. Name your rival beavis. Now take out a Michelle Branch cd and put it in a RED cd player. It is very important that the cd player is RED. Now fart. Turn on the cd player and do the
electric slideYour rival will run up to you, eat a hot dog, and die. Drag his body to Pallet where you stuff it in your closet. Talk to your mom to go to sleep. When you wake up, your mom will ask you what the hell the lump in your closet is. Tell her it is a DEAD BODY and run before she gets a switchblade. Now run to where you caught mewtwo. Stand right where mewtwo was standing and hold every button except select. The pokemon in the front of your party will grow 1 level! Wh00t! (Note: This cheat may only be done once. Otherwise, your gameboy will explode and kirby will go on a rampage.)

Offline PikaYasha

• The Crystal Fanboy
  • Iceduck Fan
  • Crystal!!!!!!1one!shift+1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 07, 2007, 21:46 »
PKMN Crystal:
You need to be playing PKMN Crystal on a DS (This will not work on a Game Boy Color), a Wii, and some bologna. You need to have already beaten the Elite Four 1,000,000 times and have beaten Trainer Red twice. After that, you must go to where you caught Ho-oh, and use the Blazing Saddle. This will result in your Nintendo Wii turning on. After that, you must remove the cartridge for Crystal, and hammer it into the disc slot of your Wii with bologna, and then load it. At start up, you'll get a chance to capture the Game Freak logo, and once it reaches level 255, it will evolve into a Mii!

• Rex Fan
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #250 on: May 08, 2007, 16:30 »
G/S/C
Beat the Elite Four 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times, go to the Sprout Tower. Your rival (in Silver, I called mine Itamor, after the fifth boss in Ristar) will be there. You battle, and whether you win or not, Itamor will pick you up, go onto the roof of the tower and throw you into the shaking pillar. Guess what's REALLY making it shake? All the Regis!!! Catch them! They queue up to get into your pokeball! When you reach the bottom, check your map card. Your in Gastly Maw. It is the same height as Sprout Tower, but if you go in, Gastlies eat your face and you fly to Ecruteak. Haunters eat your arms. Fly to Olivine. Gengars eat your legs. Fly to Blackthorn, your final resting place where all three types of pokemon eat the rest of you.
If you don't enter Gastly Maw, you will fly to Ecruteak, but you will stay in the sky. You get a sceptre thingy that shoots green laser pellet things. And Itamor appears and has the same thing! EXACTLY the sme thing. First person to fall off loses. If you lose, you fall into the Tin Tower where Lugia blows you to Timbucktoo which gives you a cardial arrest and you die. If Itamor loses, he falls into the Burned Tower and Ho-oh pecks at him liek forever. Fly to New Bark and surf to Kanto, otherwise Ho-oh will finish dining on Itamor and make you the main course! And I eat ten courses+ of Chinese myself! Ahhhhhhh! Scary!!! (But my HOENN HELMET cheat was way scarier if you ask me.)

Offline Voltorb2005

• I need anger management! ARRRRRGGGHHH! *Breaks your computer in half*
  • Joeno Fan
  • Sooo.... Bored....
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 12, 2007, 15:04 »
Catch every pokemon ever, get every item from the whole map (including hidden ones) win all the gold battle symbols and all the contests. Once you have done this, Steven will appear and you will have to battle him. If you lose this one battle, you have to start all over again coz the thing after this only works if you beat him the first time. Once you have, you must go and defeat the elite 4 20 times. As with Steven, you cant lose a single battle. Then go to the top of the mountain and Ash will be there. His pokemon are all lv 300 so he's almost impossible to beat. If you lose, the game will automatically restart this time, losing everything from your previous game, meaning you will have to start again. If how ever by some miracle you defeat Ash, you can access pokemon from Diamond and Pearl and a God Pokemon (Titan) that has never been seen in any pokemon game. He even breaks out of master balls its that hard to catch him. You nee to use about 30 masterballs before you can catch him. Titan is impossible to catch with any other ball. if you catch him, Yugi from Yugioh will approach you and give you a Team Rocket call. This will add more Team Rocket missions to do. One of which is them stealing a rocket so they can travel to the moon to capture Clefarys. You also get a trip to the moon too and the map changes to a moon map!

Name: Charmander
I luv voltorbs!

Dane Bramage

« Reply #252 on: May 13, 2007, 07:36 »
R/B\Y

Go up to a table in Celadon Diner and the screen will say:

PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER

Save and turn off. Turn on. The screen will say:

PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER

The console shoots a laser onto your forehead engraving the word 'PEPPER' into it. Then it makes you hear the word PEPPER in every waking moment of your life. 48 hours later, you become

PEPPER[/b]

Dude, what the hell, you stole that from me. In fact, most of the wording is a direct copy of mine. See page six of this topic, I was DANEDANEDANE.

GET YOUR OWN BAD HUMOR.

Seriously, you have hurt me.

Offline charimaster

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 15, 2007, 17:03 »
d/p:go to hearthrome city talk to bebe 32 times after you get evee and shel say fine here and gives you all the evee evolutions including new ones

• Rex Fan
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #254 on: May 16, 2007, 17:40 »
Dude, what the hell, you stole that from me. In fact, most of the wording is a direct copy of mine. See page six of this topic, I was DANEDANEDANE.

GET YOUR OWN BAD HUMOR.

Seriously, you have hurt me.
But...but I was supporting your great idea...I was celebrating your *sniffle* genius...*bursts into Magnezone tears* I...liked...your...idea...so...I...used...it...fo r...further...LOLs...*dies*
Ghost of me: Seriously, you have hurt me!!!