Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 111558 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline iKod

• SSBB FC: 1117-9665-7769
  • Joeno Fan
  • 16/31/31/31/31/31 My Togekiss is win.
    • View Profile
Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #255 on: May 16, 2007, 21:20 »
Good riddance.

Oh, and BTW:

From sinnoh to Kanto and Hoenn.

D/P

First, you need:
Member's pass
Oak's letter
Azure flute

Then go where the Snowpoint ferry is.
Use the azure flute in front of the sailor, then the sailor will say:
¨That was a refreshing melody! Say, son, how would you like to go to places Other than sinnoh?
Say yes.
The Sailor will say:
¨Good, now, tell your mother the news.¨
If you dont, he wont take you.
Afterwards, he will take you to hoenn. all of your pokemon will be boxed away, and you cant withdraw them there, and you will have to do the Hoenn storyline.
After doing it all, go with Cp. Stern, he will give you the option, to go to kanto.
The same happens.
After completing those 2,  go to your house.
There should be 2 pokeballs in front of you, the first one contains an item called Johto pass, the other item is called Ayoran ticket.
The choice is yours.
If you pick the ayoran ticket, you will teleport to Ayoran.
If you pick the Johto pass, the same as above will happen.
Oh, and you need Oak´s letter if you want to go to Johto.
If you have the Member´s pass, you have the option of going to Ayoran.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 21:01 by iKod »

Admire the Giygas bird. Admire it.

You Cannot grasp the true ingredients of the Big Mac!
To him, you'll just be another happy meal!

Trick Questions

Offline Shove over Harley, Nando's the smexy one now!

• Formely Harley is Smexy! I am Pokemon #332 Cacturne in the PUK Pkmn Crew! Is also a very ill
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • My fire still burns for Harley though.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 16, 2007, 21:22 »
Fire Red and Leaf Green.

Play pokeflute near Professor Oak and he will start break dancing!

Offline Derek

• Just call me Derek |
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 18, 2007, 23:17 »
When battling the Winstrate fammily while holding a Mach brace, you will end up in the trees to the left, imoblized. You must re-set the game.

thatactually happened didn't it?

Offline PikaYasha

• The Crystal Fanboy
  • Iceduck Fan
  • Crystal!!!!!!1one!shift+1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 23, 2007, 16:35 »
OMG PSO WEAPONS IN TEH POKEMANS! (Pokemon Crystal \ Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2)

First off, you need to have beaten PSOv2 on Ultimate Mode, have seen the ending, and have your character at Level 200. In Pokemon, you need to beat the Elite Four and Trainer Red a total of 1,337,133,700 times, have all your Pokemon at at Level 100, and save inside any cave. You also need to mod a Gamecube\Game Boy Advance cable to a Dreamcast\Game Boy Color cable.

Anyway, in PSOv2, you need to defeat Del Rol Le (The Cave Boss) again on Ultimate Mode. Then remain in his arena after you've beaten him. Now plug your GBC into the Dreamcast (Controller Port B), and then start playing Pokemon Crystal. Explore the cave you saved in, and you'll eventually run into what looks like your PSO character. Talk to him\her, and you'll receive whatever weapon your PSO character was carrying.

After that, you can now use PSO weapons in Pokemon (Your character can use it, and so can your Pokemon!)

Offline Excelsior Man

• Super Dude
  • Rob Fan
  • Pokémon is cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 23, 2007, 18:52 »
In Pokémon Red/Blue, catch all 3 legendary birds, and then go to where you catch Mew when you do the Mew glitch. Once there, press: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left Right, B, A, Start. When you pause, unpause the game & you will get into a wild Pokémon battle against Tommy Vercetti (main character from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City). He has powerful attacks like Pistol, Machine gun, etc; and is really hard to catch.

Also, for any Pokémon games: Beat your friend's Level 100 MewTwo with a Magikarp & it'll evolve into Chuck Norris.
Excelsior Man: Defender of truth, justice, & freedom!

Offline magnemiteslairking (or Milk for short!)

• Look at my non-Yoshi car! CH4773NG3 M3!!
  • Rex Fan
  • Welcome to my world; one way in, no escape.
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #260 on: May 28, 2007, 16:46 »
D/P
THE Happy King/Screwyblownupbadges Ribbon cheat
Go to Celestic Town with a Combee that you tried to evolve but you woudn't let. You also need an Espeon. The Combee must know only Sweet Scent and Gust in that order. Use Sweet Scent on that weird thing near the Dialga/Palkia cave. A swarm of Vespiquen appear and take the Combee. The will shout: 'No evolve? You maggot!!!!!!!!!' Then Aaron and Flint of the Elite Four will appear and you will suddenly be standing with them facing the Slowpoke Well in Johto. It is full of water. A Magikarp will appear and say 'Fiiiiiiiish!' You can now go to anywhere from pokemon. Also, the pokedex will vend kooky names like Chatot=Toochattyforowngood amd Magikarp becomes Uselessfishy. You turn into an iPod and eat an apple. Now go outside and eat ten cheeseburgers without breathing. If you win, all of your pokemon will get the Screwypokedex Ribbon and your gym Badges will blow up. If you die from lack of breath, I will appear and laugh. YOU have unlocked the Happy King/Screwyblownupbadges Ribbon cheat.

I like the exploding Gym badges. By the way, your PC will implode no matter what. Mwahahahahaha. Ha! Huu...
Posted on: May 26, 2007, 21:26
Good riddance. I always hated you.
Charming!

Offline Excelsior Man

• Super Dude
  • Rob Fan
  • Pokémon is cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 28, 2007, 17:38 »
In Pokémon Yellow, face your Pikachu & attempt to Surf on it. You will enter a cave that registers your map location as the S.S. Anne. Here, you can catch rare Pokémon such as Pikablu, Chikorita, Magnezord, Yoshi, etc... You will also find the elusive MewThree here. Be sure you have a bunch of Master Balls from doing the Missingno trick before you go to battle MewThree!

In Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal, put two Slowpokes in the Daycare center outside Goldenrod City. Then, get a Pineco in the tops spot in your party & speak to one of the Slowpokes. You will initiate a wild Pokémon battle and a wild Slowachu will appear. It has powerful attacks like Blue Thunder & stuff. Defeat it or catch it & your Pineco will learn the Hand Grenade attack, which hurls powerful explosives at your opponent. Outside of battle, you can hurl hand grenades & blow stuff up.

In Pokémon Crystal (NOTE: This ONLY works for Crystal, not Gold & Silver), go to the Battle Tower & use an Escape Rope during battle. Your Pokémon will teleport out of there & you'll be in some mysterious chambers. Your map will show you to be in Lavender Town, with the location being "Soul House". If you may recall, a woman there said that there were chambers that only Mr. Fuji could enter, yes? Well, you're now in those chambers, and you can catch some weird Pokémon like Crestix, Freezel, Drunkee, Energuy, etc... Also, you will find the legendary Aspenth here. WARNING: Bring a strong Pokémon or a Master Ball, as this dude is tough to catch.

Offline TCoZ

• Resident Lurker
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 29, 2007, 12:55 »
Any game: ACTUAL CHEAT!

Do the following things in any order:
1. Remove the game cartridge while it is saving
2. Drop it in water
3. Smash it with a sledge hammer
4. Drop it in a volcano

When you put it back in your game console, it won't work.

Offline Shove over Harley, Nando's the smexy one now!

• Formely Harley is Smexy! I am Pokemon #332 Cacturne in the PUK Pkmn Crew! Is also a very ill
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • My fire still burns for Harley though.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 29, 2007, 16:24 »
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

Use a Pelipper to fly to Dewford Town, then use Flash. The world will explode!

Offline EvilPenguin

• I'm that sexy
  • Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 29, 2007, 21:38 »
To make your pokemon shiny:

Go to Goldenrod City with three S Unown and talk to the old man eleventybillion times. He wil go "OMG STOP TLAKING 2 MEE HEER TAEK TIHS" He will give you the Shinyifier, but it only works if you go to the moon on the 759th space shuttle launch and defeat Deoxys, Jirachi, and Yoshi with a Magikarp using Splash. Once you do that, the Shinyifier will start to work. It makes all of your pokemon shiny
wat

Offline Excelsior Man

• Super Dude
  • Rob Fan
  • Pokémon is cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 29, 2007, 22:54 »
Any game: ACTUAL CHEAT!

Do the following things in any order:
1. Remove the game cartridge while it is saving
2. Drop it in water
3. Smash it with a sledge hammer
4. Drop it in a volcano

When you put it back in your game console, it won't work.

Well that's funny, but it's not a fake cheat. I have also heard rumors of people dropping their Game Boy games in water & having them still work afterwards. In fact, my brother once left his GameCube memory card in his pants pocket & it ended up in the washing machine, but it still worked afterwards.

Anyways, in Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, catch EVERY Pokémon, including the ones you can get with the National Dex, and beat every trainer that you can battle using the E-Reader cards (and I mean EVERY one). Once you've done that; a new location, the Old Fort; will be added to your map. It is two clicks down & one click right from Pacifidlog Town on your map. Upon entering, you are in an empty chamber with a plaque on a pedestal that reads "Beware! Only the most elite of Pokémon Trainers can hope to reach the end." In the fort, you can also encounter some wild Pokémon that I mentioned earlier such as Pikablu, Crestix, Magnezord, etc... The next chamber is the start of an Elite Four-type series, only the trainers are all Pokémon professors from the series, starting with Professor Oak; and ending with the champion, Old Professor Hickory. Notice that Professor Rowan is absent being that these games came out before Diamond/Pearl. The Trainers & Pokémon are as follows (with original series appearance in parentheses):

Professor Oak (Pokémon Red/Blue/Green/Yellow):

*Level 56 Tauros
*Level 57 Exeggutor
*Level 58 Arcanine
*Level 59 Blastoise
*Level 60 Gyarados

NOTES: If you have good Pokémon, this shouldn't be too tough, except that his Blastoise can Do The Hustle, which gets your Pokémon disco dancing & makes it unable to attack unlees it tires of disco.

Professor Ivy (Did not appear in any games, but appears in the Orange Islands saga of the TV series):

*Level 58 Cloyster
*Level 57 Tangela
*Level 58 Ninetales
*Level 60 Raichu
*Level 62 Chansey

NOTES: Being that all her Pokémon are female & all have the Attract move, be careful if you have male Pokémon.

Professor Elm (Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal):

*Level 58 Quagsire
*Level 59 Gengar
*Level 59 Ampharados
*Level 62 Golem
*Level 64 Feraligatr

NOTES: Watch out for Gengar's Spectra Cannon attack, Golem's Avalanche attack, and Feraligatr's Extinguish attack.

Professor Birch (Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal):

*Level 60 Dustox
*Level 62 Gligar
*Level 63 Machamp
*Level 65 Typhlosion
*Level 67 Salamence

NOTES: This is a tough battle; & you really should be careful of Dustox's Toxic Cannon attack. Also; watch out for Gligar's Chomp attack, Machamp's Pin attack, Typhlosion's Inferno Attack, and Salamence's Dragon Fury attack.

Old Professor Hickory (Legendary professor that I made up for this cheat):

*Level 64 Dragonite
*Level 67 Alakazam
*Level 69 Steelix
*Level 72 Umbreon
*Level 75 Tyranitar

NOTES: The toughest battle of all, naturally. You should watch out for Dragonite's Crush attack, Alakazam's Psyblast attack, Steelix's Carbonite Storm attack, & Umbreon's Black Hole attack. What you should be especially careful of is Tyranitar's Annihilate attack, because it can send you back to start all over if you're not careful.

Once you overcome this tough challenge, you will be taken to a room where a statue of you will be made for this accomplishment. But the real aim of this cheat is to see the true ending. Once you beat all the Poké profs, you will be considered the greatest trainer in the world, and you will be taken to the Trick House to celebrate. Once you go through the scroll door, you'll be in a room with a stage on it. The Nick Straker Band is playing here at this concert, & they play throughout the credits. After the credits, continue your game & you will be at Professor Birch's lab, where he will give you Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, & Deoxys.

Offline Enigma

• Here to train for the Kanto League 8]
  • Elite Four Member
  • Joeno Fan
  • Back for a bit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 29, 2007, 23:02 »
How to evolve Slowpoke:

Get a team of Slowpoke, and make sure the lead one is holding a Water Stone. Find a body of water, and use the Super Rod. Nothing should come up. THen use the Good Rod. Again, nothing should appear. Lastly, use the Old Rod; expect the same result. Now, at the top of your Key Items list, it will show you "Slowpoke Tail." Use this, and you will cast Slowpoke's tail into the water. You will begin a wild battle. THe Pokemon will be a wild Shellder. Make your Slowpoke use Sweet Scent, and this will entice the Shellder to use Bite. At this, defeat the Pokemon, and it will show you a split screen of the two evolviing, before merging, showing you Slowbro.

There is currently a rumour that Slowpoke evolves by level. Don't listen to it. If needs be, go and hide under the truck near the SS Anne, and ask Mew for help. I'm sure it'll oblige. ;)

Offline Excelsior Man

• Super Dude
  • Rob Fan
  • Pokémon is cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 30, 2007, 02:59 »
In Pokémon Emerald (NOTE: This ONLY works for Emerald), talk to Scott with the following Pokémon in your roster: Saragotchi, Griff, MewThree, Aspenth, Cerebu, & Kruno. He will then say "Wow, you're a real superfly trainer! Have this", & give you a Lost Pass. Use the Lost Pass on the S.S. Tidal, and you will be ferried to an island known as Forlorn Island. The island doesn't register on the map. It is a lonely island, and the only thing of interest here is Mewssingno, a combination of Mew & Missingno. Once you catch it, weird things will start happening in the game, even weirder than what you'd see in Red/Blue/Yellow. Examples: Random characters (including you) will become tiny or giant, the music will go funky in certain ways, Pokémon battles may be initiated anywhere at any time, even in towns/cities, etc... If you bring Mewssingno to the place where you catch Groudon/Kyogre, you will automatically be teleported to the top floor of the Sky Pillar (where you catch Rayquaza). Go to the spot where you get Rayquaza, and you initiate The Ultimate Battle of Ultimate Destiny, a battle so epic, it eclipses anything seen in the Pokémon movies. However, it's so mysterious, even I don't know about it.

In Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen, the Tommy Vercetti trick I mentioned earlier still works, and there's something else added, too. Catch all 3 legendary birds, put them in your party along with a Pokémon that knows Dig, and go to the spot in Mount Ember where you caught Moltres. Dig there. You will go into an underground cavern called Magma Cavern, where you can catch fiery Pokémon such as Pikamars, Starmish, Firebird, Charnole, Pyromaniac, etc... However, the real prize down here is Cobrazaur, a gigantic cobra Pokémon of Fire/Rock type that lives in the central lava pit. BEWARE! It is the toughest legendary you have encountered yet, and the largest & heaviest Pokémon in existence. It starts at Level 100. Of course, it's nothing a Master Ball can't handle. However, if you don't have one & have to do it the hard way, your best bet is to use the Coma attack on it when its health is low; This will afflict it with EVERY status condition in the game & make capture easier. Also, watch out for its 5000 Volts attack, a powerful Electric-type attack. Of course, once you have it, you will pwn everyone you challenge over linked battles. And don't worry, the 5000 Volts attack won't harm your partner in 2-on-2 battles.

Offline dragonitewar

• Rex Fan
  • master of the dragonites
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 30, 2007, 20:13 »
Go to any continent cheat: pokemon fire red and leaf green

When aboard the SS.anne if you dont make it leave and get the lava cookie from the truck if you have 6 grimers in your party each holding a lucky egg when you talk to the captain he'll see your pokemon and will go to the top deck and throw up off the side of the ship next you talk to him and offer him the lava cookie when he starts eating it he chokes on it falls overboard and drowns  next you have to fight all the trainers on the ship in a row if you win with all grimers still alive all the passangers run away and you gain control of the ship and get to play the ship driving mode.

ship driving mode: You have to drive the SS. anne and dodge the whirlpools and flying pokemon as you sail to different continents you can even go to johto and sinnoh with this cheat in johto you can dock in (I cant renember the name of the town but it has the lighthouse), however since its a year before the game is set some things are not there like team rocket, the red gyrados and the transport between kanto and johto.

In sinnoh you dock at sunnyshore city.
trainer name:Azzie

Wifi wins:8 losses: 10

Offline magnemiteslairking (or Milk for short!)

• Look at my non-Yoshi car! CH4773NG3 M3!!
  • Rex Fan
  • Welcome to my world; one way in, no escape.
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #269 on: May 30, 2007, 20:54 »
G/S/C
How2 get 40 Gym badges
Get all 16 Gym Badges (from Johto+Kanto) and start singing 'I'm forever blowing bubbles' and finish with '...over the Irish Sea!' and the badges will come out of the console and say to the tune of the cancan 'Duh duh, dudududu duh duh, dedede duh duh, doodoodoo dingdangdongdodooodoobong.'. Say 'liek, what on earth' and they will blow up. Run over George Bush with a tiny toy tracter, swallow a whole tin of beans, place a beehive and a smoke bomb in your dad's pants and do a backflip. You can now ride the magnet train from Goldenrod to Saffron (Kanto), Mauville (Hoenn), Hearthome (Sinnoh) and Litnongia (Oltar, region I made up). Beat all the gyms and you will have 8 from Johto ( 8 ), 8 from Kanto (16), 8 from Hoenn (24), 8 from Sinnoh (32) and 8 from Oltar (40).

And yes, I took all night to think of that one(!)
Posted on: May 30, 2007, 20:51

ship driving mode: You have to drive the SS. anne and dodge the whirlpools and flying pokemon as you sail to different continents you can even go to johto and sinnoh with this cheat in johto you can dock in (I cant renember the name of the town but it has the lighthouse)
The answer is Olivine.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 20:57 by magnemiteslairking »