Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 111615 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline superzigzagoon

• Mulholland Fan
  • Zigzagoon vs you (oh dear you lose)
    • View Profile
    • Pomn.net forum name rater comp
Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #480 on: January 24, 2011, 17:44 »
Find 6 shiny Zigzagoons then talk to Professor Oak and he'll give you a SuperZigzagoon.
If you get 6 SuperZigzagoons you'll see the ghost of Micheal Jackson (haunting plastic oh dear)
Hey look it’s the surfing zigzagoon     but he needs to watch out for

Thanks for Sappy for the Zigzagoon sprite and Hahex for the avatar.

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Resident Malfunctioning AI / Zombie Fanatic
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Enthusiast for overdone undead creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: February 20, 2011, 12:21 »
HG / SS:

Stand three squares away from directly in front of Celebi's shrine.
Step up. Down. Up. Down. up, up, down, down, right, right, left, right, left, left, up, left, down, right, to the left, take it back now y'all, spin in a circle and move in only one direction until you're directly in line with the shrine.
Look towards it, walk up to it and press 'A'. You will be asked, 'Do you really want the dang Celebi THAT badly?'
Press Yes: 'Alright, you poor desperate loser.' The ghost of Ash Ketchem from the future will appear behind you and say something about, 'Darned favours. The things I do for Legendaries,' and then you (yes, YOU, not the in-game you) shall be teleported to the time and location of the nearest Pokemon Event where you can get Celebi for your current game.
Press No: Captain Jack Sparrow will appear behind you and say, 'Mate, you're out of rum and you've made a fool of yourself. Savvy?' He will disappear and suddenly Navi shall appear next to you. It replaces your walking pokemon and every five steps you will hear it say 'Hey, LISTEN!'. In order to get rid of Navi, you must complete the unlockable campaing where you team up with Chris Redfield and Francis and terminate a building of zombified Rockets. Said campaign can only be unlocked if you are 18 or over.

...I suck. T_T
RubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p

spritey

« Reply #482 on: February 21, 2011, 01:28 »
Stand in the very center of Seabreak Path. Have a Sceptile first in your party. Have any kind of egg (close to hatching) next in your party. Have a Shaymin last in your party. Have a Gracidea Flower in your bag but do not give it to Shaymin. Ride around Seabreak Path until the egg hatches. The egg will be a Treeko with a high Speed stat and will be holding a Gracidea Bulb, in which Water type moves are weakened and draining grass type moves drain double the HP normally being drained (This is an item.)

If done with Jalorda, you would get a Rare Herb (This will sharply raise every stat of the holder in battle. The stats will drop by one level if hit by a super-effective move. This will only work on grass type pokemon.) The baby Snivy will have high Special Defense.

Go to Professor Rowan. If you have the Gracidea Bulb in Bag, talk to him and he will say, "Oh my...This item is rare...How did you find it? Do you think we could make a trade?" Give the Gracidea Bulb to Rowan and he will give you Vileplume Pollen, an item that powers up Poison, Grass, and Bug type moves.

Offline Backsauce

• Frozen Friend
  • Rob Fan
  • Backsauce, what's not to get.
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 21, 2011, 03:21 »
When I was younger I actually told this to my friend.
Emerald: If you beat the elite 4 100 times and then go to mosdeep in the space center, the old man will give you a ticket called "Lunar ticket 0100" for your accomplishment. You would show that to one of the scientists and he would tell you that you better get on the rocketship because it would be departing soon. The screen flashes and you appear in a different room and then you wak into the rocket ship. You see a scene of you blasting off and then you land on the moon. On the moon there was this fountain filled with lunatone and solrock and there would  stair leading into the center of the moon from the fountain. In the center of the moon there would be a path, leading to a teleporting circle. You would find light blue digglets, but you couldnt catch them. They would use teleport and whatever you threw at it would bounce back off. When you stepped on the transporting circle you would be floating in space. You could walk a few steps foward to see an aurora. It was like a rock, you couldn't go past it and you would hear that bumping sound when you walk foward, so it pretty much was a wall. When you pressed a a deoxys would apear and you got to battle it and catch it. My friend believed me and because of this he beat the elite 4 38 times uti l I told him it was fake. :P
Hey! You! Get outta my pasta! >:U

spritey

« Reply #484 on: March 06, 2011, 22:15 »
Collect all of the berries. Go to the Berry Master and talk to him. He will say, "Oh my, so many berries you have! How lovely! You did well, so you deserve something special. My dream, berries have filled the world with bloom thanks to you. Congratulations!" He will give you a star for your trainer card. Talk to his wife and she will say, "Why thank you, my husband looks so happy! He would love to see more of your berries so do me a favor and plant some in his garden. I've never been so happy myself!" She will give you a Cherubi egg.

Offline aer_dingus

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
    • my sprite art gallery
« Reply #485 on: March 07, 2011, 01:43 »
give your rival the same name as your character and he/she will become your evil clone, who you must defeat.
to be a master...

Offline RBAY Research Fund

• Are you a Kirby Fan, or a
  • Iceduck Fan
  • Many members, 100 Cappies, six children, one club.
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: March 08, 2011, 16:37 »
"Pokemon Platinum Super Deluxe!
Start a new game on any day in March. You will notice that the number of characters in your name is not 7, but 10. The music wil be different from the normal music (e.g. Distortion World music will be End of the World music from Kingdom Hearts [Fantasy Hearts in Japan] 1). Your character will actually talk. There are also extra tidbits, such as anime-style cutscenes, and events unlocking certain things, like this guy (I'LL GET U GADGETS!!), the Special Trainer room, and the final battle with "Desu", who is really your opposite gendered partner."
(v-'.'-v)

spritey

« Reply #487 on: March 09, 2011, 02:32 »
Go to Mount Silver. Use Strength on Red and he will fall off Mount Silver.

Offline Ninetalesgirl421

• Why love Vulpix? Why not?
  • Rob Fan
  • Look out, Ninetales has portable mistletoe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: March 13, 2011, 05:37 »
First, get a female starter. It can be any starter as long as it's female. Now progress through Pokemon Black until you can store 2 pokemon in the daycare center. Now, catch a shiny male Deerling and evolve it into Sawsbuck. Put your female starter and the Sawsbuck in the daycare center and keep hatching eggs until you get another female starter, except it has to be shiny. Now, fly to Nuvema town and stand in front of Prof. Juniper's lab. Save here. Then, walk into her lab and walk back out again 50 times. On the 50th turn, when you walk back in, she should be in the lab. Save here. Then, switch the shiny starter to the fist slot in your party. Talk to Prof. Juniper. When she sees the Pokemon, she will praise you for being so determined at hatching a shiny, and she will give you a device so that when you turn it on, you will run into nothing but shinies! (When it is off, normal chances for shiny wild Pokemon return)

...I wish  :P
Thanks to Richard and Blaziken for making this awesome Lucario :)

Offline RBAY Research Fund

• Are you a Kirby Fan, or a
  • Iceduck Fan
  • Many members, 100 Cappies, six children, one club.
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: April 07, 2011, 15:20 »
White only Nuzlocke cheat. Play a dude called Nuzlocke, and he looks like Nuzlocke. You start with Vigoroth, which you name Bob. Every thing is hard.
(v-'.'-v)

Offline yk

• bruce lee quote about water
  • Rex Fan
  • INFP 9w1
    • View Profile
    • twita
« Reply #490 on: April 08, 2011, 23:59 »
How to get Genesect:

First, you need a Pokémon that knows Rock Climb. Then go to Challengers Cave. Go in and search for wild Pokémon. If you find a Shiny Steelix on your first try then go to Step 43743. If you don't then go out then go back in. Step 43743, Go the the north side of the cave. Use Rock Climb. A door will appear.

Go in and you will find yourself in a Lab. Ghetsis will be there working on Genesect. Talk to him and he will give you Genesect. Looker will come and arrest him. You cannot nickname Genesect. His nickname will be Genesis.
Pokemon White FC: 4727-7543-2073
Name: Black

Hydreigon FTW!

Offline Ryan - The Pokeio

• Rob Fan
  • Fire Type Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 10, 2011, 20:55 »
Pokemon White: If you use strengh on N when you are riding the ferris wheel, he will fall off.

Offline yk

• bruce lee quote about water
  • Rex Fan
  • INFP 9w1
    • View Profile
    • twita
« Reply #492 on: April 10, 2011, 21:13 »
^ LOL thats hilarious.
Pokemon White FC: 4727-7543-2073
Name: Black

Hydreigon FTW!

Offline Cyrus Shadowclaw

• No, not THAT Cyrus.
  • Rex Fan
  • Who said darkness was evil?
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 11, 2011, 17:13 »
Pokemon White: If you use strengh on N when you are riding the ferris wheel, he will fall off.

Yes please. >:3
And then you get BOTH Reshiram AND Zekrom.

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #494 on: April 11, 2011, 20:47 »
Black/White.

when in N's castle, release 10 or more pokemon that know Selfdestruct or Explosion. Get out of there. Turn round, and you will hear an explosion. The castle will start to shake, then falls, killing everyone on it.