Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 111531 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline yk

• bruce lee quote about water
  • Rex Fan
  • INFP 9w1
    • View Profile
    • twita
Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #495 on: April 12, 2011, 04:21 »
White/Black: If you catch Zekrom/Reshiram with a Premier Ball/Luxury Ball it will be able to breed.
Pokemon White FC: 4727-7543-2073
Name: Black

Hydreigon FTW!

Offline Mr.Mewtwo

• Lord of...ermm...nothing.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • so i herd u liek mew2?
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: April 13, 2011, 08:47 »
White/Black: If you catch Zekrom/Reshiram with a Premier Ball/Luxury Ball it will be able to breed.
You dare force me...
http://gpxplus.net/user/MrKyurem
Quote from: MrGiratina
You know what would help?
Shut up.
Reshiram is WAY better than Zekrom. Evry1 who agrees, copy&paste this into ur sig.
Samurott is the BEST Unova starter. Evry1 who agrees, copy&paste this into ur sig.
I give up.I bring an idea here and you moan because there's "no copyright."Lets have a look at yours,Mr.Perfect.

spritey

« Reply #497 on: April 27, 2011, 01:48 »
Pokemon Black/White:

Get two RageCandyBars.
Go to the spacious lake between Nacrene City and Striaton City.
If you stand near the middle of the lake bridge with the RageCandyBars in bag, a giant red Gyrados will emerge from the lake at lv. 55. Actually, if you have only one RageCandyBar, he will be at lv. 30. The more RageCandyBars you have, the higher the Gyrados's level.

Offline yk

• bruce lee quote about water
  • Rex Fan
  • INFP 9w1
    • View Profile
    • twita
« Reply #498 on: May 01, 2011, 05:04 »
Pokemon B/W:

If your National Dex is full and you still have the Masterball Prof. Juniper gave you, go to the big villa in Undella Town. Talk to the collector and he will offer the villa for your Masterball.
Pokemon White FC: 4727-7543-2073
Name: Black

Hydreigon FTW!

spritey

« Reply #499 on: May 01, 2011, 05:15 »
Dive into the Abyssal Ruins. Go to the 4th Floor after obtaining the Relic Crown and completing the National Pokedex. You will find a wild Hydreigon lv. 70.

mr.taco

« Reply #500 on: June 29, 2011, 19:03 »
R/S: Beat the elite four, then go to team aqua/magma hideout, and where Groudon/Kyogre would have been, press A and a wild arceus will appear.

spritey

« Reply #501 on: June 30, 2011, 23:12 »
HGSS: Have a Spell Tag from Pokemon Ruby. Trade a shiny Gastly from the Old Chateau from Platinum only into your HGSS game. Catch a regular Gastly in HGSS. Give the shiny Gastly the Spell Tag. Breed the shiny with the regular Gastly. It will always hatch a shiny Gastly.

Offline shinobi3335

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: September 29, 2011, 23:35 »
a fake cheat...(my first one!) 8)
if you use the walk through walls cheat at the place where you find shaymin walk straight up keep going up, there is a 1/1000 chance you will encounter a wild nyan cat (also you need to have unlimited money and a master ball) then nyan cat will take you into space where you get to catch as many jirachis, deoxys, kyurems and clefairys as you want! ;D ;D ;D

kr9q

« Reply #503 on: September 29, 2011, 23:50 »
B/W:
If you press L & R you will look like Cheren/Bianca depending on your gender.

spritey

« Reply #504 on: September 30, 2011, 00:23 »
     After completing the National Pokedex in Pokemon Black/White, have Mew as the only Pokemon in your party. It must be legit. Go to the Moor of Icirrus and stand on the large, hilly mound right at the entrance. Your character will stop and Prof. Juniper will confront the player. She will notice that you have Mew in your party.

She will say, "You know, there's a legend that says that Mew has an evil counterpart. It is stated that when Mew was brought into life, it could not control itself due to evil thoughts sometimes taking over. Mew fought it, and soon the good half and the evil half were divided, creating separate entities. The dark entity fled into a dark, misty wetland secluded by trees. The Moor of Icirrus seems to fit the picture. Go on, try sending Mew out." Mew is sent out from its pokeball, and then they wait. A dark silhouette of a figure appears in the dark night sky looming over the moon. A more screeching, evil version of Mew's cry echoes through the lush, grassy hills. Dark Mew will alight from the sky. As it descends, Mew feels its presence and moves back a little. Professor Juniper catches a glimpse of the evil being and says grimly, "So it wasn't just a legend..." The player will battle Dark Mew at lv. 50. Its moves are Eldritch Flame, Vanish, Memory Wipe, and Swoop Down. If you defeat it, it will disappear, with eerie smoke trailing behind. If you catch it, you will register new Pokedex data, and Prof. Juniper will say, "My, my...this will really help me with my studies," and will award you with a PokeRadar.

Dark Mew

Dark Entity Pokemon

Type: Dark
               1'04"  8.8 lbs

An evil creature known to be Mew's evil counterpart. It lurks in dark, eerie places and
         can be seen occasionally gliding through the sky on the darkest nights. Its goal is to
         defeat Mew and disrupt peace and wreak havoc across the land.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 01:03 by Unown Addict »

Offline Nightmare Eater

• The Darkness in a Demon
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Screaming, Darkness and...
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: September 30, 2011, 22:28 »
Catch every pokemon in the national dex. Afterwards, catch 50 female pokemon with a dream ball. Have them all breed with one male pokemon. Then the game will tell you "**** is going to learn Nightmarishly Real!" It will not ask you to get rid of a move if it has 4. Go into battle with that male pokemon. Nightmarishly Real will replace the option to switch pokemon. Use it. Your pokemon will drop to the ground and one by one, every female pokemon it breeded with will come out of its head while looking like an infected version of the male pokemon. The opponent will faint instantly. After the battle, everyone female you meet will look like that male pokemon. Then Bianca will appear, normal, and ask you about a new infection that just spread everywhere. She then randomly challenges you to a battle. The pokemon that used Nightmarishly Real will be sent out. A new move will be there "All in my head." Using this move removes every infection from everyone and then sucks everything affected with it in. You will stand there hopeless until Cressilia arrives. It shines a light on you, revealing Darkrai. You escape and get to run around as Darkrai, haunting dreams as a minigame.
Something about evil

Man I love experimenting with this sprite.

spritey

« Reply #506 on: October 04, 2011, 22:30 »
     Catch all of the Unova Pokemon except Tornadus/Thundurus. Defeat the improved Pokemon League. After that, locate the roaming Pokemon's location, where the intense weather condition is happening. Have Latios/Latias use fly in the intense weather and you will ascend into the sky, and face an enraged Tornadus/Thundurus that will fire gusts of wind/bolts of lightning at you. Use your stylus to steer Latias/Latios away to dodge the attacks. After a while, the Pokemon will give up trying to attack you and will flee to another region. Latios/Latias will then land back on the ground and will vanish into its pokeball. You must then go to Castelia City and talk to the sailor who takes you to Victini's location. The player will ask about Tornadus/Thundurus. In reply, he will say, "Well, I did see a Pokemon in the sky that was apparently heading for the Kanto Region. I could take you there, but it would be a long trip." A box will pop up asking whether you would want to travel to Kanto or not. Select "YES" and the voyage will start. When you arrive in Kanto, you catch a glimpse of Tornadus/Thundurus in the sky. After beating all gyms in Kanto, you will finally catch up to Tornadus/Thundurus. Of course, during your quest in Kanto you may catch all the region's Pokemon including legendaries. You can get the items in Kanto and you can face every trainer. You may play through all the cool features the region has to offer. Anyway, once you catch up to Tornadus/Thundurus he will hover away. You must defeat the Pokemon League to confront him. If you catch him, you will register the data and you can always talk to the sailor to take you from Unova to Kanto anytime.   

Offline Nightmare Eater

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 05, 2011, 21:53 »
See any random wild pokemon. Spin the stylus in a circle on the top screen. It will then ask, do you want to play Pokemon Ranger? Select YES and you will be able to run around, Pokemon Ranger style. Capture 7 pokemon and ask to return to normal play. When you get back, you can carry 7 pokemon at a time. Repeat but you can now catch 8 pokemon in Ranger mode. Repeat and repeat and the maximum you can carry is 50. If you have a whole party of one type, you gain a super move which are listed.

Fire- Walk into any person and they will burn. You can remove grass, trees anything like that and new volcano area
Water- You can walk underwater(not the same as dive) and use a proper surfboard for a minigame.
Electric- Exploration of a circuit area and if you go into any building that involves machines and they will overcharge, showing them brighter and maybe overloading.(WARNING! DO NOT USE IN BLACK CITY!)
Grass- You can access a trees area and can choose to not battle in battles that involves grass.
Dark- You can do various tricks like stealing, illusions to scare people and taunting them so they chase you and can enter the shadow area.
Ghost- You are invisible to trainers and can go through any wall and enter the afterlife area.
Fighting- You unlock a special dojo and can break through some walls.
Psychic- Instant teleportation and levitation of some objects plus access to the to the mind area.
Flying- You can fly and get to explore a clouds area.
Steel- Can ram through some walls and new factory area.
Ground- Can do some mini earthquakes and underground area.
Rock- Can skip battles against wild pokemon in caves and new caves area.
Bug- Can web people together and web across places and bug's nest area.
Poison- You can use poison to poison people and things and new area: Poison gas area?
Ice- Freeze people and and houses and access to frozen land.
Dragon- You become worshipped and praised while access to Dragon's Cave.
Normal- Can run faster, can use strength initially and access to basic world.
Something about evil

spritey

« Reply #508 on: October 06, 2011, 01:48 »
In Pokemon Black, complete the National Pokedex. Defeat the improved Pokemon League. Train 6 fully evolved Water-type Pokemon to lv. 100 and have them in your party. Visit the Abyssal Ruins. There will be an enormous, shaking sound. You will be caught in a massive tsunami. However, the 6 lv. 100 Water types will try to protect you and overwhelm the force of the tsunami. You are out cold. A while later, you wake up on the shores of Undella Town, cloaked in seaweed and algae. All of your Pokemon have fainted except one. The one Pokemon is wounded, but if you have a Full Restore you are allowed to heal it. You may not enter the Pokemon Center to heal your other Pokemon, because a worker is blocking the way saying that they are renovating the Pokemon Center. Suddenly, you hear yet another rumbling sound, and a huge storm surge begins to form in the center of the Undella Sea. The temple will emerge from the lustrous sea, protected by a gigantic, round forcefield of spiraling liquid. This will alarm the villagers and everyone will come outside wondering what had occurred. You tell them exactly what you saw and they are intrigued. Cynthia will come outside and say, "What is all the commotion? What's going on?" She will notice you and everyone looking in the direction of the Undella Sea. She will catch a glimpse of the enormous mass of water that surrounds the Abyssal Ruins, now standing on the water's surface. "Hmm...What could that be?" she will mutter to herself. "Could you do me a favor and go check it out? This seems quite odd. I have my own explanation for this, but I don't think it's possible..." she will ask. Afterwards, she will say no more. Surf near the aquatic forcefield. The screen will fade and then reappear as a new event takes place. Cynthia will surf up right next to you, and will say, "Oh boy, this is one powerful barrier. I think this might require the combined force of 6 strong, evolved Water Pokemon. Me? Well, I don't really train that many Water types. I train a variety of Pokemon, as you know. Anyway, if you can find something that can penetrate this veil of seawater, than you can go ahead and try wearing it down." Have each of your Water type Pokemon use Surf one at a time, with the forcefield weakening each time a Pokemon uses Surf. Once the forcefield is destroyed, you may surf over to the entrance to the floating temple. When you enter, the water will end and you may dismount your Pokemon. You walk through the eerie hallways, slightly damp however. Navigate your way to the final floor. You will see that this floor is moderately flooded. Use surf from the narrow strip of land that you stand on, and make your way through waterfalls, whirpools, Qwilfish, and several other obstacles. At the end of the maze, there is a round patch of land. The screen will fade, and will then reappear. Kyogre emerges from the water and descends onto the island. The screen will fade yet again. Kyogre will begin to release roaring waves to attack you. Move your Pokemon out of the way with your stylus to dodge. Eventually, Kyogre will cease attack and will be open to battle. You will face Kyogre at lv. 80. If you catch it, the battle will end and the screen will fade into another scene. Kyogre will have calmed down by now. Cynthia will come up behind you and notice the legendary Pokemon. "So Kyogre was causing this. There's still one thing I can't solve, though. Why was Kyogre rampaging about like this?" Cynthia will inquire. A submarine will emerge from the water. It will park near the small island. Team Aqua will step out. Archie, Shelly, Matt, and ten grunts will crowd around the player. "Team Aqua, the antagonistic gang from Hoenn? You caused Kyogre to be driven wild?" Cynthia will assume. "That's right. We came to the Abyssal Ruins to summon Kyogre. It seemed as the perfect dwelling place for a legendary. I wielded the Blue Orb, and as it gleamed and glistened. There was an explosion of energy, and the silhouette of Kyogre was the last thing I saw. We were blown away by the massive current activated during the resurrection of Kyogre," Archie explained. "Kyogre is ours to control. We will use its power to cover the Earth in sea. We will rule not just the Unova region, but the world with Kyogre on our side. You will be the first to witness our ever-growing reign, and there is nothing you could do to stop us," Archie will continue. He will order the grunts to take you out. You will fight ten grunts with Pokemon in the lv. 40 - 50's range. Once defeating each grunt, the admins will attack with Pokemon level 60 - 65. After defeating them, Archie will battle you with Pokemon from level 75 - 80. When defeating him, Archie will feel sentimental for his loss, and will retreat without a word with grunts and admins following behind. Cynthia will congratulate you and Kyogre will rest inside it's pokeball, if you caught it. If you didn't catch it, you will have another chance to catch every other Sunday.

Offline Nightmare Eater

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 06, 2011, 18:19 »
Give Giratina a Lustrous Orb once held by a Palkia and an Adamant Orb once held by a Dialga. Giratina will shift forms into a complete shadow. The Shadow Triad will appear and say "You have combined 3 great powers into one. You have proven yourself to be worthy, would you like to lead us?" Saying YES will grant you several different ninja skills and a Shadow costume. Defeat the Elite Four after this and N's castle will be in the champions room. One member of the Shadow Triad tells you that you inadvertently went back in time. Go through N's castle under your Shadow guise and when you get to the final battle area, you will see your dragon and N's dragon battling. Giratina in it's shadow form comes out and attacks both Reshiram and Zekrom. They revert into a Dark Stone and Light Stone. You pick them up and a vortex of energy appears. Then mini energy pellets fly out of the vortex and are shown to hit everyone and everything in the world. You can now transform into anything you want. Going through that crack where N releases his dragon will trigger a cutscene. Doing a quick time event will give you Reshiram's wings on your back. You glide down but you are landing to fast. Another quick time event and you use Zekrom's feet to stop your impact on the ground. You can now go anywhere you want, even new regions.
Something about evil