Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 111618 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

regiceice

Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2006, 11:50 »
GSC cheat: Heaven
 Press A on Celebi's shrine three times, then take 2 paces back, 2 paces forward, and press A again. Celebi will come and Drop a large boulder on your head, and the screen will read "Don't touch my shrine" The game will save, and reset. When you accces continue later, you will be in a very large, cloud filled map with infinte gym's. Once you beat them all, you are given the oportunity to fight Champion Jesus. We have yet to see some one defete Jesus.

cooool.....i could beat jesus!!!

anyway,hmmmmmm,a cheat,oh i know one!

[fake]design your own pokemon starter.(RSE): use a level 53 swellow to fly to oldale town. use strength on the pokemart.it will fall to pieces and you will see some stairs. go down them(who wouldn't) and you will be in the pokemart room where they keep all the stuff they sell.take what you want(there is unlimited everything,even masterballs!)then press a,a,b,b,l,r,select. an item will drop in front of you.pick it up,and you will have a blank gene. now go back up the stairs, and run,(not fly,not ride your bike)to littleroot town,because the police will run after you.when you are there, go to the lab,go inside, and professer birch will be talking to himself.in front of him will be a machine which you have never seen. he comes up to you, and notices you have the blank gene. he will guide you to the machine, and he will ask you to put the item in it.do this and the machine will start flashing. a screen will pop up, allowing you to create your own pokemon for keeps. when you have finished,the police will find you, and they will drop a bomb,which spreads over hoenn.this saves your game. turn it off and then on,and everything will be manga style.you keep your designed pokemon, and it learns its own natural move, gene blast. this move is unknown to anybody. [/fake]

the end!!!

Spectre Latios

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2006, 12:44 »
To unlock the car without using the e-reader.

Go to any big cities, or any city that takes up 1X2 Unit square on the Map Screen, with the exception of Evergrande. When you get there, walk out to the traffic, put your gameboy SP/DS there. Take note of the car that will run over it. The gameboy would be protected by intagible spirituality to keep it from being destroyed. Take your gameboy back up to the pavement, and walk to the Pokecenter. Nurse Joy would ask you. "I heard there was a car accident outside. What car was hit? If you answer the same car as the car that run over it, you can walk out of the Pokecenter, and see that the car was wrecked. Click A on the car, asking if you want to go in. Select Yes, then save your game. When you load your game again, the car will be as good as new, and it can travel on water. A new transportation is yours.

Offline Dialga Rox

• Roar!
  • Rex Fan
  • Roar!
    • View Profile
    • pokemonmaster25
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2006, 13:22 »
[fake/]use surf and strength in fossil maniacs house and a red and purple mew will appear[fake/]
Who Cares About A Sig

__Strange__

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2006, 14:56 »
[fake] Go to the Dafari Zone in FireRed. Catch Xatu, Gloom, Odiish, Natu, Ryhorn, Psyduck, Phanpy and Heracross. Trade them for 4 Dunsparce and 4 Tranpinch. Then, go into the Trick Master's House. The Trick Master will give you Rare Candy X 99, Master Ball X Infinity, and Tapioca pudding x 4 :D [/fake]

Offline iKod

• SSBB FC: 1117-9665-7769
  • Joeno Fan
  • 16/31/31/31/31/31 My Togekiss is win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2006, 20:41 »
route to hoenn
RBY:
in your home, inside at the door, use strenth, and the house will go flying, to hoenn, in place of a barrier of 3 homes, yours, mays and the hoenn hero(i dont think so >:D)

Admire the Giygas bird. Admire it.

You Cannot grasp the true ingredients of the Big Mac!
To him, you'll just be another happy meal!

Trick Questions

Offline Evil Feraligatr

• Back and reloaded. :D
  • Rex Fan
  • Oh, um, boom?
    • View Profile
    • The Pokemon hangout
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2006, 21:51 »
Legendary area in safari zone(rse)Go to professer birch after you train Lati@s(the one you chose)to level 100 then professer birch will say"congratulations you trained a Lati@s to level 100 here you go"and you get the Legendary Pass professer birch will say"that will allow you to go to a secret area in the safari zone where you can catch legendary's"then go to the safari zone and talk to the man and he will say"that pass...come with me"and he opens a door and you go into a deep forest with lots of grass and he goes back into his room and then you can catch legendarys[/fake].
Friend and enemy list: Friends: Shmef, Typhlosionx, LC| Shadow Master Lyoko, Mr. Macargo, and DarkBreloom.

Offline Dracon

• Manaphy Manaphy!
  • Sentret Fan
  • I SAID YOU'RE ZETTA SLOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2006, 04:51 »
Virus-virus

Get a Ruby/Sappire Deoxys, and trade it down every other version of the game. Make it's final destination Pokemon emerald. When you do this walk around the grass until Deoxy's gets Pokerus. Next time you battle, instead of the option "attack" you will see the option "sneeze", press it, and it will read "Deoxys sneezed!". The battle will white out as if you fled (even in trainer battles) and when you check your Deoxy's will be replaced by a shiney Ditto. Save the game, and restart. Your Pokedex should then be full.

Offline Christmas Lyoko Code

• Thanks Floonkin for my avvy. Don't give credit to quitters. They don't deserve it if they quit during a job.
  • Joeno Fan
  • It is not PUK. It's PKMN.NET. Get it right.
    • View Profile
    • Super Smash Bros. HQ
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2006, 05:09 »
FR/LG:
Get all three starters and evolve them to their 3rd and final evolution stage. Then go to Oak. (If you have already beaten the Elite 4 the effects will change)
If you didnt beat teh Elite 4:
When you walk in Oak wont be there. The place will be deserted. Go to the table and press A in front of the Poke'ball. It will say: You got Mew! The Mew is Lv. 100. Then some stairs will appear. You have 30 seconds to go down the stairs. Once down the stairs a Lugia at Lv. 50 will appear and use Psychic. Your Mew will appear and launch a Master Ball at Lugia. Your PC will now have Ho-oh, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys and a Baby Mew. Walk forwards and you see Oak snogging some girl. You realise that it is your Mom. Automatically your character will grab Mom and go straight to Mt. Ember. Your character throws your Mom into the lava and Oak cries. Oak says: No! You evil kid. You killed my love!
Then your character says: Teaches you for snogging her! Your loss! Now dry up. And if you say anything I will throw into the lava pit as well!
Oak returns to the Lab and you will have all the Kanto Pokemon!
The next bit will come.
Lyoko's Dreams:
Obtain all 35 Legendary Pokèmon
Legendary Count: 34/35
Only Suicune remains now.

"We're going deeper underground,
Cause Rule #20 has left this town.
I'm going deeper underground,
Rule #20 must be found."

Offline iKod

• SSBB FC: 1117-9665-7769
  • Joeno Fan
  • 16/31/31/31/31/31 My Togekiss is win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2006, 23:40 »
go afro in colosseum or XD: O0 O0 O0
have a ludicolo, battle miror b. in XD or mirarkle b. in colosseum and your character will have an afro or a pillow-head

Admire the Giygas bird. Admire it.

You Cannot grasp the true ingredients of the Big Mac!
To him, you'll just be another happy meal!

Trick Questions

Offline Evil Feraligatr

• Rex Fan
  • Oh, um, boom?
    • View Profile
    • The Pokemon hangout
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2006, 03:02 »
[fake](rse)Get Lm4:Go to the lilycove dock and talk to anybody in there 100 times and then they will give you a item called hjadioadsl and then talk to the Lady that tells you to show a Ticket and then she will say where do you want to go like what it normally says and you will be able to select a place called kaowhjmnvs and then select that and then go there you will be standing on water and the place is glitchy then walk forward and then you will see a glitch icon press the a button by it and it will do the legendary music and Lm4 will have no cry like in Red&blue it will be at level 117 and try and catch it and you got Lm4.[/fake]
Friend and enemy list: Friends: Shmef, Typhlosionx, LC| Shadow Master Lyoko, Mr. Macargo, and DarkBreloom.

Offline Naruto|Shaman King|JSRF

• JSRF stands for JetSetRadioFuture.
  • Iceduck Fan
  • HELLO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2006, 06:44 »
If you get a swablue and name it luppy, go to sky pillar. If you go to the top, (where Rayquaza is) you will find 5 Raquazas gaurding a shiny Rayquaza. They will all be at Lv.100. If you catch all of them, a shiny Jirachi, a shiny mew, & a shiny Celibi will appear. All at Lv.100.

This has strong writein all over it.

Offline Evil Feraligatr

• Rex Fan
  • Oh, um, boom?
    • View Profile
    • The Pokemon hangout
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2006, 17:45 »
[fake](rse)Shiny Mew in S.S tidal:Go into the S.S tidal and use rock smash where Mr.briney is and then he will fly out the window and his wingull will open some stairs that lead to the captains room go in there and use strength on the machine where he's driving the ship and the machine will explode and the captain will say"abandon ship!" and everybody escapes but you and then you are on your pokemon underwater but then there's a hole in the ground and then fall in there and then you will see a Mew icon then press A on the Mew icon and a Shiny mew attacks you he is level 80 and very hard to catch but then try and catch him then you got a shiny mew.[/fake]

Offline Christmas Lyoko Code

• Thanks Floonkin for my avvy. Don't give credit to quitters. They don't deserve it if they quit during a job.
  • Joeno Fan
  • It is not PUK. It's PKMN.NET. Get it right.
    • View Profile
    • Super Smash Bros. HQ
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2006, 13:46 »
My FR/LG Cheat from earlier.
If you have beaten the Elite 4:
Oak will say, "Dude, I gotta go now."
Swearing has been unlocked in the game now.
Go to the sign nearest to Oak's Lab and press A. Once the text has been shown the Lab rumbles. A secret passageway will appear. Go down it. Oak is snogging your Mum. Your character shouts a stream of swear words. You now have all Legendaries. Then go to MT.Ember (you must have Fly). Oak will be snogging Mom again. You start swearing again and you walk into your Mom. This makes her fall in the lava. Your character threatens Oak so he doesnt blab. Your character now has a girlfriend if you are a boy. If you are a girl you get a Boyfriend. Name him/her to what ever name you want.
Lyoko's Dreams:
Obtain all 35 Legendary Pokèmon
Legendary Count: 34/35
Only Suicune remains now.

"We're going deeper underground,
Cause Rule #20 has left this town.
I'm going deeper underground,
Rule #20 must be found."

Offline Dialga Rox

• Roar!
  • Rex Fan
  • Roar!
    • View Profile
    • pokemonmaster25
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2006, 14:38 »
Go to the sign nearest to Oak's Lab and press A. Once the text has been shown the Lab rumbles. A secret passageway will appear. Go down it. Oak is snogging your Mum. Your character shouts a stream of swear words. You now have all Legendaries. Then go to MT.Ember (y
ou must have Fly). Oak will be snogging Mom again. You start swearing again and you walk into your Mom. This makes her fall in the lava. Your character threatens Oak so he doesnt blab. Your character now has a girlfriend if you are a boy. If you are a girl you get a Boyfriend. Name him/her to what ever name you want.
OMG weird cheat but funny
Who Cares About A Sig

Offline Evil Feraligatr

• Rex Fan
  • Oh, um, boom?
    • View Profile
    • The Pokemon hangout
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2006, 18:04 »
Go to the sign nearest to Oak's Lab and press A. Once the text has been shown the Lab rumbles. A secret passageway will appear. Go down it. Oak is snogging your Mum. Your character shouts a stream of swear words. You now have all Legendaries. Then go to MT.Ember (you must have Fly). Oak will be snogging Mom again. You start swearing again and you walk into your Mom. This makes her fall in the lava. Your character threatens Oak so he doesnt blab. Your character now has a girlfriend if you are a boy. If you are a girl you get a Boyfriend. Name him/her to what ever name you want.
Stop saying Sn****ng it's a bad word okay.