Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 111846 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Christmas Lyoko Code

• Thanks Floonkin for my avvy. Don't give credit to quitters. They don't deserve it if they quit during a job.
  • Joeno Fan
  • It is not PUK. It's PKMN.NET. Get it right.
    • View Profile
    • Super Smash Bros. HQ
Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2006, 07:29 »
Stop saying Sn****ng it's a bad word okay.
OK. Snogging! Lol. Anyway Ill do another cheat in a bit.
Lyoko's Dreams:
Obtain all 35 Legendary Pokèmon
Legendary Count: 34/35
Only Suicune remains now.

"We're going deeper underground,
Cause Rule #20 has left this town.
I'm going deeper underground,
Rule #20 must be found."

Offline Jamo the the ultimate dragon master

• coz I used to be Jamie pokemon
  • Rob Fan
  • You talkin to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2006, 19:58 »
RSonly:beat the league 99 times with only 1 pokemon.then get another pokemon and beat da league with it.the credits roll.then u go to birchs lab and he says "u beat the league so m4ny times ive lost track of everything.I've got ur pokemon mixed in with every other trainer in the region!"if u go 2 ur pc u have 101 boxes and every1s full.u have about 200 people attackin u in an angry mob shouting"giv us back our pokemon."u hav 2 go 2 birches lab where every1 kills him. they also knock u out and nick all ur pokemon.u wake up in johto where elm gives u a starter pokemon from G/S/C.then u start the fase again to get to kanto,orre and back to hoenn
thanks to akari for the card        

__Strange__

« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2006, 20:10 »
[fake] DESTROY THE WORLD!
have your team in R/S/E as follows:
Mr. Mime LV 41
Likitung LV 56
Sneasel LV 12
Sunflora LV 92
Manetric LV 81
Huntail LV 2

Trade them for the same Pokemon, except levels 14, 65, 21, 29, 18, and 98. Go to each Gym and beat the gym leader twice, then destroy the Gym. Then, deestroy the elite 4 buillding. Every Trainer will bow down to you. Throw Wheezings, Koffings, Voltorbs, Electrodes, Gravelers, Golems and Muks at them, and make them all use Explosion and Self Destruct. The impact will destroy Hoenn, Jhoto, Kanto, Orre, and the local balloon factory. The roaches, dustmites and mutants that survived will make you thier king. [/fake]

Offline Spiro T. Agnew

• THE LAST UNBANNED ALCHEMIST ON EBAY
  • Sentret Fan
  • dominating thte buffet table with a pair of Sai
    • View Profile
    • ESCAPE 666
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2006, 21:07 »
Pokemon Emerald Cheat

Catch all Pokemon and raise them all to level 100. (You must have one of every single Pokemon, including all Unowns!) Make sure that the Magikarp does not evolve or gain new attacks other than Splash!!

Now, delete them all but Magikarp and then trade it to Ruby. Beat the elite 4 10000 times in Ruby then trade it to Sapphire. Beat the elite 4 10000 times in Sapphire, then trade it to Fire Red. Beat the elite 4 10000 times in Fire Red, then trade it to Leaf Green. Beat the elite 4 10000 times in Leaf Green, then trade it back to Emerald and talk to Prof. Birch. He will give you an egg that will hatch into a lv101 shiny Ho-Oh with a new attack with 300power called Giga Blast, which has 100 PP. Beat the elte 4 100000 times with this shiny Ho-Oh and Johto will be unlocked! Beat Johto with only the Magikarp and the shiny Ho-Oh 100000000000 times, and you will unlock a mode where every Pokemon is a Caterpie and you can go up to level 300!!

Beat this mode 3.141592 times, then talk to every single NPC in the game then go back to Prof. Birch. He will give you nine eggs that will hatch into lv.300 Munchlax, Lucario, Bonsly, Manyula, Manene, Manafi, Tamanta, Buizeru, and Perappu!! But then Perappu will take over the world and turn into NECRO-PERAPPU!!!!!

Necro-Perappu will disappear all of a sudden, to chase him down you must beat the elite four in each game 3265056480236008 times. Then a small passage will be unlocked under your house. You will go to a 100-floor dungeon, and at the bottom lies Necro-Perappu. He is level 999999999 and has 25825458585424505 HP. If you can catch him using 1 pokeball, you will be able to unlock Game Freak HQ where Satoshi Tajiri will give you all of Bill Gate's money, which you can then use to create an ultimate doomsday device to BLOW UP THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHA! YOU BEAT POKEMON EMERAAAAAAAAAAAAAALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies*
if you're ever wondering if im some other guy, the answer is yes, im him, unless it's bad to be him, then im not him, im a different person.

__Strange__

« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2006, 15:09 »
Pokemon Emerald Cheat

Catch all Pokemon and raise them all to level 100. (You must have one of every single Pokemon, including all Unowns!) Make sure that the Magikarp does not evolve or gain new attacks other than Splash!!

Now, delete them all but Magikarp and then trade it to Ruby. Beat the elite 4 10000 times in Ruby then trade it to Sapphire. Beat the elite 4 10000 times in Sapphire, then trade it to Fire Red. Beat the elite 4 10000 times in Fire Red, then trade it to Leaf Green. Beat the elite 4 10000 times in Leaf Green, then trade it back to Emerald and talk to Prof. Birch. He will give you an egg that will hatch into a lv101 shiny Ho-Oh with a new attack with 300power called Giga Blast, which has 100 PP. Beat the elte 4 100000 times with this shiny Ho-Oh and Johto will be unlocked! Beat Johto with only the Magikarp and the shiny Ho-Oh 100000000000 times, and you will unlock a mode where every Pokemon is a Caterpie and you can go up to level 300!!

Beat this mode 3.141592 times, then talk to every single NPC in the game then go back to Prof. Birch. He will give you nine eggs that will hatch into lv.300 Munchlax, Lucario, Bonsly, Manyula, Manene, Manafi, Tamanta, Buizeru, and Perappu!! But then Perappu will take over the world and turn into NECRO-PERAPPU!!!!!

Necro-Perappu will disappear all of a sudden, to chase him down you must beat the elite four in each game 3265056480236008 times. Then a small passage will be unlocked under your house. You will go to a 100-floor dungeon, and at the bottom lies Necro-Perappu. He is level 999999999 and has 25825458585424505 HP. If you can catch him using 1 pokeball, you will be able to unlock Game Freak HQ where Satoshi Tajiri will give you all of Bill Gate's money, which you can then use to create an ultimate doomsday device to BLOW UP THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHA! YOU BEAT POKEMON EMERAAAAAAAAAAAAAALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies*

Strangely, this happened to me last Tuesday...

Offline Ryan-z-

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2006, 15:30 »
Magic Wand

Ok, to gain the magic wand (which is an imaginary item) you have to beat the E4 on Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire 10 times and lose on the once.

Once that is done, you have to go to Mauville City and speak to Wattson in his Gym. He will say that he saw something strange flying around in the sky,

He asks you to investigate it for him. If you answer "yes", Go to every grassy area in the Pokemon World and use your itemfinder to find a camera.

Once you find the camera, go to the Desert in Mavullie City, find the place where the fossils where and facing south, press A,A,A,B,B,A,A,B,B,B,B,A. and a cave will appear next to you.

Go inside the cave, follow the path and when you get to the exit of the cave, exit it and you will be somewhere you haven't been before. And standing in front of you will be the mysterious flying thing Wattson was talking about. You will notice it is a Pokemon.

Go to your item's bag and select "Camera". This will take a photo of the pokemon. Once done, the pokemon will fly away into the distance, you will never see it again.

Go back into the cave and follow the path to exit the cave. Fly back to Mauville, show Wattson the photo and for all your hard work, he will give you the "Magic Wand"!

The Magic Wand

What does it do? The magic wand will heal all of your pokemon when used. You can use it as many times as possible, you can also use it in battles too.

• Thanks Floonkin for my avvy. Don't give credit to quitters. They don't deserve it if they quit during a job.
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • Super Smash Bros. HQ
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2006, 16:13 »
Im still deciding on something.
Lyoko's Dreams:

Rule #20 must be found."

Offline Evil Feraligatr

• Back and reloaded. :D
  • Rex Fan
  • Oh, um, boom?
    • View Profile
    • The Pokemon hangout
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2006, 02:53 »
OK. Snogging! Lol. Anyway Ill do another cheat in a bit.
;D ;D That was funny but still a bad word.
Friend and enemy list: Friends: Shmef, Typhlosionx, LC| Shadow Master Lyoko, Mr. Macargo, and DarkBreloom.

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • Super Smash Bros. HQ
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2006, 14:07 »
Emerald:
Wanna know how to go nuts?
Well then go to The Weather Institute and press A in front of the guy who gives you Castform. He'll say did you like it? Press on NO. He'll say "fine lets have a battle". He has a Level 54 Castform. Beat him and he goes. "I lost?" and your character goes nuts and starts swearing. Instant nutness.
Lyoko's Dreams:

Rule #20 must be found."

Offline Fenrir

• Meh.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • WRAWR!
    • View Profile
    • Endless worlds
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2006, 14:13 »
On LG/FR

Get a Ponyta, teach it extremespeed then put it in the day care with Registeel and Ash will appear and want to battle you, when you beat him you will get all level 99999999999.. pokemon and they will be really good. But Ash has level INF pokemon and if you lose your GBA will blow up and kill you and your fish.

Cheat 2:

Go to the guy who says MYSTERY EVENT IS EXCITING. Put in ! ! ! ! and he will say go to the Creepy Castle where Rayquaza will appear for no reason demanding that you give him all your money. If you say no he will hyper beam you and delete your game because you died. All pokemon will die and Rayquaza just pops out of your GBA and goes on a conquest for world domination. But if you say yes he will pop out of your GBA and go on a conquest for world domination, AND you will lose all the mone yyou every get on the game!!! BWAHAHA!

((Sorry, I'm a bit Hyper XD))

EDIT: I have another one.

When you start on LG/FR call yourself Rambo and you will look like Rambo and instead of Pallet town it is an army camp. After 5 minutes you get sniped by a Spoink and it laughs and stops bouncing by accident. Then an umbreon appears and says..

"I... am your Father"

Then you go mad and get carted off to Fairfields in a wheelbarrow.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 14:40 by ~((Arcanine))~ »

http://endlessworlds.proboards56.com
Please register!

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • Super Smash Bros. HQ
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2006, 14:15 »
On LG/FR
Get a Ponyta, teach it extremespeed then put it in the day care with Registeel and Ash will appear and want to battle you, when you beat him you will get all level 99999999999.. pokemon and they will be really good. But Ash has level INF pokemon and if you lose your GBA will blow up and kill you and your fish.
((Sorry, I'm a bit Hyper XD))
*laughs head off.* Now that is funny.
Lyoko's Dreams:

Rule #20 must be found."

Offline Fenrir

• Meh.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • WRAWR!
    • View Profile
    • Endless worlds
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2006, 14:27 »
Thanks, here's one my brother did.

Go to mossdeep space center and ride the rocket. You can only ride it once you capture Hujariko, which you have to breed Clefable and Haunter together. Then the whole of Hoenn should blow up and you fly to space. Then Einstein appears and says, E=MC2 and your game cartridge should overload and pop out the gameboy. Then it should run around town with a machine gun and kill everybody it sees with its newly-sprouted 7 1/3 eyes.

2) Ride a Rapidash to camelot and you should see porky pig. he says, "Have a bite of me!" and a Gyarados should bite his butt and he runs away. Follow him and you will see a 100-foot Pikachu. Talk to him 100 times and your gender will change. Thenyour game will freeze. Press B,L,L,L,L,L,L,A,L,L,L,L,R and the game will restart. Then you will have infinite everything.

http://endlessworlds.proboards56.com
Please register!

Offline Pattern Guy

• The Pattern of the day is... Mario in his go-kart
  • Psythor Fan
  • The above will soon be made into a pattern.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2006, 14:33 »
On Red

You must have this team
Magikarp Lv1

Go to the SS.Anne and talk to the sailor and he will say What a wimpy pokemon I will let you on the ship and teach you this move. Your magikarp will be able to use surf once. So sneak behind the sailor and talk to him. Insted of talking to him you get his car keys. So go to the place the ship is and use surf and get to the island where the truck is. Use the car keys and get into the truck. Drive the truck into the water and you will turn into a mermaid.
The End
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 14:35 by ML|Mew and DDR Lord »

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • Super Smash Bros. HQ
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2006, 15:46 »
Kill People in Emerald.
Beat the Elite 4. Then go to Proffessor Birch's Lab. Talk to Birch. He must be in the lab. He'll give you a machine gun. Fire with R/L button. 5 shots kill people.
Teh Endness
Lyoko's Dreams:

Rule #20 must be found."

Torchickens

« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2006, 15:54 »
Play as Michael Jackson: [Fake]
Emerald Only

Enter these codes into a xploder advance sp:
Note these codes have a 99.9999999% of not making this cheat work and probally mess up your game

BAAEDD0FF554
E5B007P0F01B
FFFFF0FFFFABC
123321DDAD7
9AEDOF11E5F
ABCDEF12345

Name the cheat I (love sign) michael or it won't work
load the game with these codes

The game will probally crash wait approximately 13.9876543434546657894354356756 hours without turning your game off if you leave the game without turning it off mickey mouse will come out of your TV and kill you for being impatient after the wait you will be in glitch city (r/s) fly out of it to any place and your character will have an extra pixel on his head now leave
the place and you will look like michael jackson and everyone you fight will be Miror B.

:D That was hilarious

Edit: I  tested this cheat but not on emerald but on blue on a game boy colour  xploder the codes couldnt fit on the gameshark so I shortened them I was terrified to test this code but i did what it did was crash the game on the 95,96,98 Game Freak, Creatures and Nintendo Screen with no weird music or colours so I shut the game of and mickey mouse didn't come out the tv and kill me of course I think the FFFF0FF part crashed it I will edit this code and test again i'm scared :o I hgad the courage to eddited the F parts and guess what my pokemon blue's game file is destroyed!

Edit2: when i clicked new game a row of bars vertically filling the game boy screen after about 0.1 second the games screen turned white so i turned off the power again
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 17:20 by Torchickens!! »