Author Topic: Story-time!  (Read 518 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
Story-time!
« on: January 21, 2016, 14:16 »
I will share some of my stories that I draw or animate.

You can tell your own stories if you want to.

Only stories from your imagination.

Here's a story I thought of, which I will draw one day.

Skarmory goes home and finds Nidorina cleaning the house. Skarmory asks if she cleaned his room. She did. Skarmory looks all over his room looking for something. He says that she got rid of all his p**n magazines. He's upset about it. Nidorina says that he still has some cool stuff (a life-sized skarmory that says "how you  doin'?" a cupboard full of c*nd*ms. Why? Who the fudge cares?! A shiny skarmory and Latias poster,and a TV.) and Nidorina turns it on, the pokemon theme plays. Skarmory walks to the door. He says he going to get some p**n. Nidorina offers to come with him, but he says no, because p**n is for 18+ and she's only 17(?!) so skarmory goes p**n-shopping. With Latias! They find a bookstore. Skarmory bets they've got loads of p**n in there! Skarmory says the pokemon theme goes great with p**n! Skarmory runs off into the bookstore. He reads a dictionary, and says that "r****d" is not in the dictionary. Latias finds skarmory with a massive pile of books in front of him. He tells her that he couldn't find any p**n, but he found two books he liked (I'm not going to tell you what they are, though!) skarmory goes to the lady behind the till, and says "how you doin'? Can I have these books?" the lady doesn't know what to say. She can only laugh (a bit freaked out) Latias says that they've gotta go. Skarmory tells her to piss off. Latias says that two guards who are coming want to take his books away. They leave (with the books) skarmory is still not satisfied. They search everywhere, but find no p**n, they return home. Nidorina tells skarmory that she's got something for him. She picks up a box with his old p**n magazines in it. Skarmory shouts at her "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE I GO ALL THE WAY INTO TOWN?!" Nidorina says she tried to call him. Skarmory chases Nidorina in a rage.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 19:07 by Blaziken. »
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!