Author Topic: The OC Love Topic  (Read 818 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
The OC Love Topic
« on: August 31, 2016, 19:29 »
i figured that since a lot of people here have ocs and it's really hard to get appreciation for ocs in most places, i'd make a topic devoted to it!!

u can describe ur ocs here, or post a picture u've drawn, or a character sheet!! and other people will give u love!!

rules
+it should go w/o saying but site rules apply
+put ur big massive character sheets under spoiler tags
+don't use other people's art w/o permission
+for every oc u post, give someone else's oc some love. describe exactly what u love about their oc. try to give love to an oc who hasn't got much love.  this is probably the most important fundamental thing about this thread.

thanks gl <3

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
Re: The OC Love Topic
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 22:50 »
*Gasp* You want me to tell you about my OCs? Well, how can I not? Well, I don't wanna talk your ear off, so I'll tell you about one.

So, let me tell you about Kuro, my crow shapeshifter. I made them for a story I was planning. I haven't gotten too far with that, but I still love all my characters. They are a genderfluid shapeshifter whose mother was a crow and other parent was a shapeshifter of some variety (shapeshifters in this world tend to be genderfluid). Kuro can currently only shift to a human form, but as they go out into the world and explore they learn new forms, though they always keep general mannerisms of a crow and always have very dark eyes, they can't change their eyes much.

Kuro is very curious about the world, but tends to be wery around strangers. They really only trust a few people. They were raised by crows, so they don't fully understand human rules and tend to get in a lot of trouble for it. They meant no harm, they just don't know better, but their friends usually end up in trouble because of it. They are a fairly young crow and are attracted to pretty, shiny things, which they often steal. They also like to play pranks on others, both friends and strangers. They are playful and have a lot of energy.

Shapeshifters in this world have a long lifespan and are often thought to be effectively immortal, at least when it comes to ageing, disease and injury can still kill them. They usually age at the same rate as their base species, but also have the same intelligence and characteristics as the species. Because of this, no one is sure how old Kuro is, but they can't be too old, since their crow mother is still alive.

fun fact, Kuro was named after a crow my friend saved.

Anyway, that's all for now. I could tell you more, but I don't wanna bore anyone. I just... love my birb child
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.