Author Topic: Happy Birthday Richard and Blaziken!  (Read 1410 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Utack and Swampy

• "Generally, anything in the 31-28 range is fantastic, 27-24 is ok, 23-lower is no."
  • Fan Fan
  • Smooth as a Silcoon~
    • View Profile
    • My Art
Happy Birthday Richard and Blaziken!
« on: April 03, 2015, 06:18 »
Alright, so I might be a bit early, but it's Richard and Blaziken's birthday! So, lets all give him a big grin and wish him well! He's one of the best competitive battlers I've ever known, an expert (and brutal!) Greninja Smash player, and quite the funny guy to boot! He even wrote up a whole mess of Pokemon of the Week articles for our own Pkmn.net! That's quite a feat to behold, and they're always a fun an informative read! Honestly, he's been a super good friend to me over these years, and there's no way I could sum up all his awesomeness in just one topic, but know that you mean a lot to me, and I appreciate you putting up with my antics every day.

So Happy Birthday my Blaziken Buddy! You rock most hard!  :laugh:

Thank's to Blake... for the awesome sig!

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Richard and Blaziken!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 06:36 »
Thanks buddy! As many may (or may not) have realized, I'm no longer an active part of these forums, but this place will always hold a place in my heart. I love this site, and the friends and memories it has given me.

Thank you, Utack, for being a super amazing friend to me, I could certainly never repay everything you've done for me. Thanks everyone here that accepted me and befriended me. :)
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 06:46 »
Happy birthday Richard!

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 11:19 »
Happy Birthday Richard!

Hopefully it goes awesomely for you, you definitely deserve it ^^ You're a great person in general to everyone who isn't a douche to you, but you're an even better friend, you'll listen to anything anyone says and help them the best they can and even if you are a bit of a loser you still say the right things. You better have a really amazing day or else.
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 11:52 »
"Dang it!".

This is the only thing I can say whenever I think about Richard.

"Dang it!, I really liked the reciprocal rants we made about (un)competitive Pokémon, as well as his company, in general. More than fun, it was really, really enjoyable".

Chat and forums are now rarely talking about competitive Pokémon, and I know you stopped to talk about it due to the shifting meta, but Pokémon forums without any competitive content is not just strange but almost heartless.

Well, I guess the only thing I cando is wish you a "Happy Birthday"®, and sing a fitting song for you. ♪♫

P.S.: Happy Birthday, Oscar/Richard (and Blaziken).
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 12:02 »
Chat and forums are now rarely talking about competitive Pokémon, and I know you stopped to talk about it due to the shifting meta, but Pokémon forums without any competitive content is not just strange but almost heartless.
No, it's not, but that's what I'd expect from someone who wasnt here like 8 or 9 years ago.  I know I started to enjoy things better when I stopped playing competitive Pokemon.
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2015, 13:45 »
happy birthday richard! i call the diancie you gave me richard in spirit >:]

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2015, 17:49 »
No, it's not, but that's what I'd expect from someone who wasnt here like 8 or 9 years ago.  I know I started to enjoy things better when I stopped playing competitive Pokemon.

Well that's you and everyone has the right to enjoy it the way they wish (hopefully without trolling). Glad to see that you found your way.

Back to the main event. I already sent you my wishes via pm (for reasons he knows) and I will return to say I hope you have a good birthday and I need to give you what I owe you. Have a good one!
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
  • [miscellaneous grumbling]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2015, 18:35 »
Happy birthday Richard!! You're still one of the raddest dudes I know omg I hope your day was lovely! c;

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 18:07 »
Well that's you and everyone has the right to enjoy it the way they wish (hopefully without trolling).
Right but saying that forums which don't have as much competitive talk are almost heartless is a different idea altogether.
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 22:45 »
Well, Marti is.....Marti (a strange complex creature that to this day no one understands), and that's his opinion. While you may not agree, he views it in a different way. I don't agree with that statement either, to be fair. Marti knows there's other places to go for that but is just saying this place just seems a little different (just trying to diffuse the situation before something explodes....again). It's still a great site though, Marti, and why don't you try to spark some competitive talk here if you wish.

Now let's stop this here before something explodes into another almost riot.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN