Author Topic: Everyday Accomplishments  (Read 181157 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Reply #1020 on: May 17, 2016, 21:29 »
i'm pretty sure i have the job. the interview went fantastic. i dressed in a button up white shirt and a black pantsuit and i honestly looked like i was supposed to be my boss's boss

i have a second interview with the woman who is hooked up to corporate tomorrow at 10 am, but he said i basically have the job, he just likes to have the second person look me over since they're both pretty much in equal control of the franchise

i went in for a sales position and he ended up giving me the marketing coordinator position which is like... better so im pretty hyped about that

also i'm literally going to get the kind of salary here (given i get the job) that people get who own their own houses. i mean im just gonna use it for student loans but seriously. the fact that i pretty much have a job as a marketing coordinator for a franchise of a huge security company and i've only completed 2 years of school is AWESOME.

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: May 17, 2016, 22:08 »
Last time I weighed myself (about a month ago) it was the morning so I should have been at my lowest weight and I was 10:1,
Just weighed myself in the evening after a full day of eating and everything and I'm 9:8!!

I really am losing weight!

Also I managed to get home on the trains without incident and I think that is extraordinary
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: May 21, 2016, 17:30 »
My mum lifted up my mattress and I found a pound under the bed!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1023 on: May 21, 2016, 20:22 »
Gone the whole day without caffeine and I'm still awake.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: May 21, 2016, 21:46 »
Gone the whole day without caffeine and I'm still awake.

h-how
ive drank 2 coffees today and im still on my deathbed

heres my accomplishment: i showered despite wanting to lay down and die to sad music like the elephant man

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: May 21, 2016, 23:39 »
 Wanted to try shaving with a straight razor for ages so I read up on it yesterday/Thursday and had a bash at it tonight. It went well and was probably one of the best shaves I've had in a long time!

Spoiler: show
It feels like my knee is getting better. Hopefully it is getting better since I've had to make changes to how I get around - namely catching buses absolutely everywhere - to avoid putting extra stress on it when I can.

aaaaa sorry, it was the DOMS pain. i don't tend to get pain during the lifting unless i have rly bad form i.e. forget to drive from the heels on deadlifts and squats and/or have been disregarding my body spazitude i.e. sitting on one leg all day to alleviate the Awkward Feeling in my legs

DOMS is usually a pretty good sign! Admittedly it's usually a nightmare below the waist but if you lift a little lighter and progress it might stop happening!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 03:59 by Umbreon#100 »

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: May 22, 2016, 02:13 »
Went to my aunt's birthday party, came back home with my ears ringing and smelling like cigarette smoke but I survived.

Edit: I also keep mixed up the first world problems and this topic.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 00:51 by SirBlaziken »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: May 23, 2016, 02:58 »
Wanted to try shaving with a straight razor for ages so I read up on it yesterday/Thursday and had a bash at it tonight. It went well and was probably one of the best shaves I've had in a long time!

sorry for butting in but by straight razor is it one of the insertable blades ones? or an actual cuthroat???? i think i sperged at u before about this but i cant remember

DOMS is usually a pretty good sign! Admittedly it's usually a nightmare below the waist but if you lift a little lighter and progress it might stop happening!

god tell me bout it, leg day (squats + rows) is up next and UGH i hate leg day but if i dont do leg day im gonna end up all Inverted Triangle shaped. and when i actually go to lift something with my legs like a big sack o compost at the shop or w/e i'll end up Roll Of Shameing the compost across my suddenly floored body or something 

on the plus side it was hard work but i think the protein/creatine paid off cos i finally caught up post-illness and beat my All Time Best? (7x24 deadlift which replaces previous best 7x22 deadlift, incline pushups still slaying me tho. im doing some "6 reps of heaviest weight before losing form" thing and try to One More Rep it a lot) so thats a plus. was worried i'd reached my first Plateau and i'd have to get all Zen about it and be okay with maxing out for a bunch of weeks until i finally broke 6x22 but yeh! p sure the protein+creatine didn't not help, (intentional double negative)

so yes thank you for being my co-conspirator in the protein+creatine affair cos boy did it help better than the ASDA now-discontinued slim fast stuff 
           

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: May 23, 2016, 03:00 »
last night i escaped both the police busting a party i was at and commitment to a guy that was going to ask me out. so glad the cops showed up right when he was asking what we were. saved by the bell.

Spoiler: show
then he saved my ass because i got lost in the woods and when he picked me up in his car he asked what we were again but luckily i had an hour of hiding in the woods to think about how to tell him he's insane for trying to label anything after we kissed drunk one time

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: May 23, 2016, 03:06 »
Just finished constructing a model of Notre Dame for a French project. It took 9 hours.

Also i've gotten a lot of ice beam freezes from my mega latias this weekend so i'm very pleased.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 03:08 by SirBlaziken »

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: May 23, 2016, 13:14 »
Just hit the £1,000 mark on my fundraising!!

Only £1,390 left to go and only just over a month to raise it in, no biggie (I am pooing myself)
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: May 23, 2016, 17:08 »
sorry for butting in but by straight razor is it one of the insertable blades ones? or an actual cuthroat???? i think i sperged at u before about this but i cant remember

It's one of the cut throat ones! I wanted to get one of the ones where you insert the blade though since you can buy a box of like 20 and they're cheap as chips aha. Aye, it's a cut throat razor tho.

god tell me bout it, leg day (squats + rows) is up next and UGH i hate leg day but if i dont do leg day im gonna end up all Inverted Triangle shaped. and when i actually go to lift something with my legs like a big sack o compost at the shop or w/e i'll end up Roll Of Shameing the compost across my suddenly floored body or something

Leg day is fantastic tho! Really wanted to incorperate sumo squats and calf raises for the glootz and calves but ehhh. Which grip do you use for deadlifts?

on the plus side it was hard work but i think the protein/creatine paid off cos i finally caught up post-illness and beat my All Time Best? (7x24 deadlift which replaces previous best 7x22 deadlift, incline pushups still slaying me tho. im doing some "6 reps of heaviest weight before losing form" thing and try to One More Rep it a lot) so thats a plus. was worried i'd reached my first Plateau and i'd have to get all Zen about it and be okay with maxing out for a bunch of weeks until i finally broke 6x22 but yeh! p sure the protein+creatine didn't not help, (intentional double negative)

Well done breh! That's pretty awesome tho, creatine is pretty swanky too, did you get a flavoured one? 6x22 is hella good too

so yes thank you for being my co-conspirator in the protein+creatine affair cos boy did it help better than the ASDA now-discontinued slim fast stuff 

It's not going to be long until we're smuggling creatine into other countries to help people make gainz.

Managed to get down to the gym today to do chest, arms, and shoulders (since I can't train legs atm) smashed some cardio in there to help with the weight loss since I want to get down to 16 stone by the end of summer since I've piled on the weight lmao. Would ideally get down to 15/14 by Christmas so I can get some sort of an idea as to what needs work and what I want to do. Even had a vegan-y breakfast that was evened out with a diddy steak and rice lol. The steaks are only £1 here atm so I'm making the best out of it even though it could be stray or horse.

Decided to try and achieve some fine aesthetics instead of just getting really strong. Might have to go down tomorrow to get some cardio in along with accessories and back n core stuff but idk neither of them are fun but people look weird when they have everything but abs.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: May 24, 2016, 00:48 »
offer for the marketing job tomorrow. i'm gonna finally see how much im gonna get paid. it's gonna be sick. i'm so excited. i'm gonna keep being really happy i have a job for my degree and i don't even have it yet.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: May 24, 2016, 02:18 »
I got a semi-decent rating from the name rater.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: May 24, 2016, 08:30 »
I submitted my first nickname to the name rater! :)

"Cannabis" for shiftry!

Well, the leaves on the end of it's arms look like cannabis leaves.....
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!