Author Topic: Favorite Game. Ever.  (Read 4418 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Luminoose

• Psythor Fan
  • Too fabulous for you.
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Game. Ever.
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2013, 17:16 »
My favourite video game is actually a tie, between two games from the same franchise-Hotel Dusk and Last Window. Beautiful graphics, beautiful story, neat puzzles, and cool characters (Not all, though. I'm looking at you, Maria...) make these my favourite. It's a shame that Cing (The makers) shut down, though, because a sequel would be very nice.
Now, if you excuse me...It's Pinky Rabbit time.
☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2013, 23:49 »
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is definitely up there, I remember as a kid finding it very difficult for some reason but replaying it often adds a massive nostalgic smile; all the Sonic games from that system (bar Sonic 3D) have aged well tbh. Sonic 1 is fun although the lack of the spin dash is somewhat annoying, and Sonic 3 and Knuckles is great too but 2 takes the edge.

I know it's only just been released but GTA V is another contender purely because of how good that game is. I was sure I wouldn't buy into the hype but I did!

Spyro 1 and 2 are classic, Super Mario 64 is one of the best games ever, wish I played it more as a kid. It's another that has aged really well compared with other N64, the Mario Kart series I guess is up there too for the casual aspect of it. Love a bit of Minecraft too, although I prefer 360 version personally.

CM4 has a close part to my heart now too lol

Think that clears it.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2013, 10:20 »
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is definitely up there, I remember as a kid finding it very difficult for some reason but replaying it often adds a massive nostalgic smile; all the Sonic games from that system (bar Sonic 3D) have aged well tbh. Sonic 1 is fun although the lack of the spin dash is somewhat annoying, and Sonic 3 and Knuckles is great too but 2 takes the edge.

Yes, this. All of it, word for word. Not my favorite game ever (was posted earlier in the topic), but yessss all of this. Sonic twoooooo <3
Discord - richardblaziken