Author Topic: If you were forced to only use one type of Pokemon which one would it be?  (Read 3015 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Wartortle3

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
I would choose water.

Offline killdozer38

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
I would choose Seaman...

quack98

Probably Ice, just because I love hail teams. They might not be the best statistically, but I find a few ice types can come as quite a surprise to competitive players. Choice Scarf mamoswine is just too good to pass ;D

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
Fighting. It's very diverse and I wouldn't have to worry about Stealth Rock or Toxic Spikes too much with Toxicroak. Or any entry hazards, with Hitmontop. Or any opponents, with Blaziken.
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
  • Credit to Chloe for the awesome avatar
    • View Profile
Either Psychic or Dark, because some of my favourite Pokemon are those types.

Wolstenholme

Either Steel, Dragon, Electric or Ice

MonsterMon64

Water, because it's my favorite type. =P If for some reason I couldn't have that, though, then Fighting would be next in line, since, well, it's my second favorite.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
I'm with Richard on this one. Fighting, even though there is a lack of legends.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
I'm with Richard on this one. Fighting, even though there is a lack of legends.

The musketeers beg to differ, and are by far some of the best in the metagame... well... except Cobalion. Get out, Cobalion.

A little off-topic, but this has made me think... I'd really like to see an Ice/Fighting type. It'd be a fantastic offensive typing, giving a nice neutrality to Stealth Rock and hitting tons of common threats Super Effectively. Hoping to see one in gen 6.
Discord - richardblaziken

quack98

A little off-topic, but this has made me think... I'd really like to see an Ice/Fighting type. It'd be a fantastic offensive typing, giving a nice neutrality to Stealth Rock and hitting tons of common threats Super Effectively. Hoping to see one in gen 6.

Yes, this. A boxing penguin.

If Ice wasn't available (I don't know, in Death Valley or something) I'd choose Dragon, because of flygon.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Oh, forgot about those, thanks Richard!
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Hoof Hearted

• Rob Fan
  • Swampert is nnniccee
    • View Profile
A single type? Dragon for sure. Although it's only good against other dragon type pokemon, only Ice and dragon are good against dragon types and only steel type pokemon resist Dragon. Not to forget that Dragon pokemon are resistant to 4 common attacking types in Grass, Fire, Water, and Electric. Dragon pokemon also have the highest average Attack, Special Attack, And Hp stat, while still being third in the highest average Defence, Special Defense, and Speed. All this combined, plus the abundance of Legendary Dragon type pokemon, Dragon type would definitely be the type for me.

Offline Jackal

• Rebellious Spriting Salad
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
either dragon or fighting. the way the types are, there aren't that many weaknesses. and many advantages. there are some fighting types that have a wonderful move pool to defend against ghost types in need be.

Poke the Poké for more

Mr. Apple

either fire or steel. steel has high defenses and resistes lots of stuff, and fire because i cant not have arcanine

!!! DOUBLE NEGATIVE ALERT !!!

Offline I am seviper hear me hiss

• Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
I would say Psychic, because it be easy to get away if your hurt. And I like psychic, but then I keep thinking about my star sign which is aquaruis, so I would say water. So yeah either Psychic or water