Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 381312 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #1425 on: February 07, 2016, 20:38 »
19 isnt old youre still a gotdam toddler
If she's a toddler, what does that make me?
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: February 07, 2016, 20:39 »
youre still a foetus

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: February 07, 2016, 20:41 »
youre still a foetus
And yourself?
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #1428 on: February 07, 2016, 21:02 »
^John is a whippersnapper, Chloe is a toddler and you're still a zygote.

And I am positively ancient.

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: February 07, 2016, 22:33 »
happy birthday chloe i hope it was nice i don't think you're a toddler

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: February 07, 2016, 22:46 »
There's an American exchange girl in my class this semester and I think she's from Minnesota and studying in Massachusetts (or the other way around I can't remember lol). She was telling us about massholes and how great your state is Liz cause it's the only place you don't pay tax on purchases haha.
Besides from your awful flatmate how is it going studying abroad???

that's so awesome you're meeting someone from where i am! if you look up new england vs. minnesota accents you can figure out where she's from pretty quick, the difference in how we talk is crazy. and yay the NH love! Massholes are the worst, I can tell you a million stories about just how bad at driving they are! Although the drivers here in Italy are arguably worse! and yes the no sales tax is incredible, but its also what lures the massholes into our peaceful habitat... she must be a transfer though because its well known that massholes are totally oblivious to the fact they're massholes. i have several friends from that state and driving with them is like a death cage at times and they have no idea

and it's going great! thanks for asking. the food here is amazing, i think i'm really gonna learn a lot in my classes, and there's a lot of great art out here too! i actually just saw the statue of david today.

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: February 07, 2016, 23:08 »
happy birthday chloe i hope it was nice i don't think you're a toddler

That is because you are still in the womb

It was really good thanks, went out with flatmates & met a really adorable guy who took me out for coffee today and it's all exciting innit?

Anyway, first world probs, the guy I met is best friends with the person my flatmate is seeing, except she doesn't actually like him at all. So now if we go out we want to go with them but we can't really invite my guy without inviting my flatmate's guy. Dramas mateys.
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #1432 on: February 07, 2016, 23:12 »
Need to get a bigger rat cage. Maybe convert the bathroom into one, I don't wanna get rid of my 14 babies <3
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline ninjacob555

• Psythor Fan
  • most violent pacifist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: February 08, 2016, 02:11 »
I'm failing a Preliminary Chemistry course, and I'm taking the minimum amount of required credits to be a full time student.
I recently missed 3 weeks of class due to personal reasons, and my professor emailed me and basically told me to drop the class.
If I drop the class I won't be able to live on campus any more.
Basically, I hecked up.
I'm thinking of just not showing up to it, and accepting that I'll be on academic probation next semester. (Academic probation basically means if I fail another class, I'm kicked out of cool leg)

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1434 on: February 08, 2016, 08:51 »
i got a mad migraine and i'm in class and the next bus home isn't til 1pm :)))

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1435 on: February 08, 2016, 09:23 »
Blood tests have come back clean. Which is a good and bad thing. Good thing is the night sweats aren't an early indication of leukemia. Bad thing is- They don't know what's wrong with me.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: February 08, 2016, 10:00 »
tl;dr: i will probably put my back out helping the asda delivery men tommorow cos im a big dumb idiot but if i do at least i got a brace to help this time unlike before where its just a lot of me going "omg im gonna die why am i such a stupid buttlord"

Did you end up pulling your back? It might be worth picking up a weightlifting belt for those kind of lifts.

Aye, the sociology lecturer was a massive nob but her passive-aggression pushed me towards social psychology which, in turn, pushed me towards psychology.

The psychology thing would have also come from when I had some depression and used some very basic CBT without realising it until picking up a book on psychology lol.

Fallout 4 is really buggy and I can't start a new game because it freezes and I'm just stood there staring at my guy's wife's cryo-pod whenever I regain control of my dude. My main-save is glitched since The Railroad's PAM isn't allowing me to talk to her and finish this quest even though I really want that ballistic weave modification.

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that I'm at the point where I can't progress with any of the other factions without initiating the "end game".

Man, The Railroad had so much more potential. They're like the people that smuggled Jews out of Germany in WWII (well, that's the vibe I get) but they... they don't really do anything interesting throughout the game as far as I've seen.

Thought Desdemona was really cool too but she does nothing but complain about how they can't risk being discovered.

Really hope there's a DLC that expands on them. Maybe they could have a larger presence somewhere else where they train synths to become Railroad Heavies.

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: February 08, 2016, 19:14 »
Waiting for results is so long! I'm feeling a lot better about how I did than last year, but we'll just have to wait and see. :) need to do a mini dissertation for march too boooo looks like I'm gonna be spending a lot of time in the library.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: February 08, 2016, 21:35 »
 This BBC3 show, man... "Is Britain Racist?".

On the plus side, Wales, N.Ireland, and Scotland aren't part of Britain (apparently) so it's just a show where minorities are going into English working-class areas.

Holy crap, this show is so bad. They've got people giving out doughnuts in order to see if people are racist... if you don't take one, you're a racist.

It's like... anecdotal evidence everywhere and none of the statistics are cited because they don't support the goals of the show.

Omfg it's so bad. It's so bad.

This cognition test is so bad. These white people prefer white people, big surprise. These black people prefer black people, big surprise. How the heck is this racism?

Please... can we shut down BBC3? I'm literally dying from poor statistics and paid actors.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: February 08, 2016, 21:57 »
sometimes when i get wine drunk i think about how messed up it is that i've been head over heels for one of my friends for over a year now even though i've known he doesn't like me for most of that time

:(