Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Random Randomness / Re: first world problems
« Last post by Shaymin on Today at 19:14 »
OOF after our trip to Lyme Regis today it's just caught up with me and i'm in so much pain it's probably like a ten on the scale (where you can think of nothing but it) so i have taken some meds but i'm waiting for them to kick in and it's taking five thousand god damn years and my legs are shaking so hard they're shaking my laptop AND the entire van
Games General / Friends and trading now in Pokemon Go
« Last post by Shaymin on Today at 10:18 »
That's right, now you can trade! But you need to be friends first. You get gifts that you can send to friends too, and those gifts contain 7km eggs that hatch.... Alolan Pokémon!!!

Here's my fc, add me! 4727 9668 2267
Gaming / I want to build up a monster collection! Can you help?
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Yesterday at 23:34 »
My favourite PS1 game is Monster Rancher 2. I want to get as many different monsters as I can.

To get different monsters, you put a CD in your Playstation when the game tells you to, and a hidden code on the CD is able to be read by the game and can turn it into a monster. I can change the monster I get by changing the hidden code.

To do this, I need .ccd files. Sharing them shouldn't be considered illegal, because the only thing they contain is a bunch of code. I can't obtain the original content of the CD with just the code. See an example .ccd file here. Open it in Notepad.

I need you to get some CDs and rip them with a program called Clone CD. Download it here.
When you rip the CDs, you will get 3 files. One called IMAGE.img, one called IMAGE.sub, and another called IMAGE.ccd. Share the .ccd files with me.

Rename the .ccd file to the name of the CD you ripped it from and delete the other files. Renaming the file will make getting copies of the same CDs become a lot less likely. Be sure to rename the .ccd file before you rip another CD, or it will be overwritten every time.

I'm interested to see what monsters everyone's .ccd files give me!
//in giffgaff voice, extremely overgregarious// welcome to giffgaff. youve selected the £5 goodybag, nice one. you'll practically run out of data the minute your phone turns on. ha ha. tara for now. BEEP

literally had to update to the £7.50 a month one because for some reason they jump up to 1GB for only two fifty a month more and YES i know on the 11th of the 7 theyre making it so the £5er people have 500MB of data but i need more data now for google maps for this whole "i dont know where anything is or where im going" experience. 1gb is the sweet spot and theres no "i send about 10 texts a month and use about 20 minutes but could really do with lots of internet" package.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~peoples network of the year~~~~~~~~ my ass. id go over there and let them know a thing or two if i wasnt so lazy and fat and stupid

edit: for any giffgaff employees who for some insane reason live on pkmn.net.org.uk.com.html.biz its an okay network i just throw a huge tantrum any time things have to change
TV and Movies / Why Does Wallace Do That?
« Last post by The name master on June 20, 2018, 20:00 »
In the Wallace And Gromit episode A Grand Day Out, after that oven thing tries to hit Wallace with a bat, why does Wallace put more money in it? After he's done it before with nothing in return.... Seems strange.
Random Randomness / Re: PKMN.net Photo Topic 1.3
« Last post by Petzbreeder on June 18, 2018, 16:00 »
Got milk? No

Got stairs?..... Maybe!

I like cockney rhyming slang!
I want to know more about this forum to be useful in the future.
General Pokémon Discussion / Re: Favourite Gen 1 Sounds
« Last post by Russellz on June 18, 2018, 09:54 »
The important forum for this forum helped me to get more education.
Gaming / Re: When your parents say games are too expensive...
« Last post by Kpyna on June 18, 2018, 01:10 »
i just played free-to-play browser pet games but i don't think those are in vogue anymore

my parents used to tell me games were too expensive. they had plenty of money, they just wanted to make me pick weeds in the garden for $5 an hour. smh child exploitation.
Gaming / Re: Gameboy Color Games In Colour
« Last post by The name master on June 12, 2018, 19:52 »
Yellow uses more color
Wasn't it made for the GBC anyway?
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10