Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Random Randomness / Re: first world problems
« Last post by Pam-the-Lamb on Yesterday at 21:00 »
 It's either my throat or my sinuses but something is feeling funny and I'm not going to be able to call in sick over the Christmas period so I'm a little worried about it, ngl. Got these "extra strong" Halls but they taste awful so I'm hoping that some decent sleep will do the trick tbh.

Genuinely developing a great loathing for customers who'll go out of their way to make my job harder when there's no need for it.

Had a customer doubt and challenge me whilst putting their order through and then after demanding a receipt, they stood there for ages reading through the thing to see if I made any mistakes. It's actually pretty insulting and usually leads to me leaving them until last if I can't just not serve them.

It's the sort of thing that reminds me to get back on the job search once I'm driving.
« Last post by sylar on December 15, 2018, 19:02 »
having a job is bad. like its good but its bad.
« Last post by Petzbreeder on December 12, 2018, 15:37 »
My dad is ill in hospital today, having an endoscopy. He's been losing weight rapidly recently, and we don't know why.

I'm fearing the worst and hoping for the best at the same time.

The worst would probably be some kind of cancer. The best would be a stomach virus that some medication can sort out.

Edit: My dad came back from hospital a few hours ago. Unfortunately, the doctors couldn't find anything wrong, so he has to go back for more tests later.
Games General / Re: Gen 3 is coming to PoGo
« Last post by Shaymin on December 07, 2018, 22:13 »
How? What are you using to do that? haha
I just have Pokémon Go open when I'm at home. I'm nowhere near any stops or gyms but Pokémon spawn fairly regularly lol
« Last post by The name master on December 07, 2018, 17:37 »
My headphones are dying.
Games General / Re: Gen 3 is coming to PoGo
« Last post by KristoferSi on December 07, 2018, 13:57 »
i've actually caught all my gen 3s so far from my house lol

How? What are you using to do that? haha
« Last post by Petzbreeder on December 07, 2018, 10:07 »
My mobile phone is acting really weird.

It keeps saying that my texts can't be sent, then goes on to tell me in several 3p decrements that I've spent about £1 on the one text.
Random Randomness / Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Last post by Pam-the-Lamb on December 07, 2018, 04:25 »
 Finished a fair chunk of my Christmas shopping today and saw some festive-looking houses on the way home. The only downside was that it was (and still is) piddling down and my coat wasn't waterproof.

I've basically been given another coworker's hours at work because he's done a runner and I'm hoping that if I show that I can handle it (which I can) I'll be offered a contract with more hours than I'm currently doing.

« Last post by Pam-the-Lamb on November 30, 2018, 01:07 »
that's Swansea life for you boyo

All I need is to put up a traditional Christmas bauble in my living room and I'm set tbh.

Barely slept and now my knees, hips, and lower back feel sore and sorta hollow if that makes sense.

We've got a secret Santa thing in work and the name I pulled out belongs to two people. Gonna have to play it safe and buy chocolate or something. We're all fairly young so maybe it'll give 'em a blast from the past and hit them with memories of Santa crashing the Christmas school disco to give out selection boxes.

Trading Card Game / Re: PKMN.NET Needs YOUR TCG Images!!!!
« Last post by sirimol2540 on November 27, 2018, 07:36 »

It is very interesting. Thank you.

ทางเข้า Gclub
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10