Author Topic: 3 Wishes  (Read 4033 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
3 Wishes
« on: May 15, 2017, 16:00 »
If you rubbed a lamp and genie came out to grant three wishes what would they be?

Genie rules of alladin apply.

I don't know what my first two wishes would be, but my third would be to wish for another genie and get three more wishes!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
Re: 3 Wishes
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 13:08 »
1.) Make Baby Love by Regina (JUST Regina and NOT Regina Belle) readily available for the general public on both CD AND digital downloads. Seriously, this song was huge when it came out yet you can only get it on LP and a very rare and hard to find CD album and both you have to pay at least $20 just for one song! The CD pricing starts at $40!

2.) Get rid of the Kardashians, Justin Bieber, and Donald Trump. Not kill but more like make them never exist and everyone's minds would be wiped clean of all memories of them existing.

3.) Five more wishes so I can find a cure for all cancers and HIV/AIDS, a full set of wigs and outfits for my Drag routine, a self cleaning house (meaning no matter how much dirt I toss at the walls, the dirt vanishes and the walls are instantly spotless and the house automatically organizes everything for me unless I ask it not to), end world hunger, and to solve the energy crisis.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 13:11 by Captain Jigglypuff »
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 14:16 »
Five more wishes
Nope. You can't wish for more wishes!

You also can't: Kill anyone, make people fall in love with others or bring people back from the dead!

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 14:24 »
Nope. You can't wish for more wishes!

You also can't: Kill anyone, make people fall in love with others or bring people back from the dead!

I didn't kill anyone. I just wished a couple of famous people to never exist. There's a difference.

The tables were turned.

Plz Click!

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 14:28 »
I didn't kill anyone. I just wished a couple of famous people to never exist. There's a difference.
You can't wish for more wishes though! You broke the rules (genie rules!)

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 15:28 »
Is that really one of the rules? Because in some stories asking for additional wishes can occur and it's not like I'm really asking for an absurd amount of wishes. And by the same logic wouldn't asking for a new genie be the same as asking for more wishes? You broke the rules as well!

The tables were turned.

Plz Click!

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 16:10 »

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 08:59 »
And by the same logic wouldn't asking for a new genie be the same as asking for more wishes? You broke the rules as well!
No. I didn't break the rules, I just bent them, like how Jafar bent the rules of the genie to indirectly kill Alladin! I'm indirectly wishing for more wishes by wishing for a genie!

I've been wondering, can you rub the lamp again after using three wishes to get another three! Genie never says anything about that!

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2017, 12:34 »
No. I didn't break the rules, I just bent them, like how Jafar bent the rules of the genie to indirectly kill Alladin! I'm indirectly wishing for more wishes by wishing for a genie!

I've been wondering, can you rub the lamp again after using three wishes to get another three! Genie never says anything about that!

I don't think so. But in the original version of Aladdin, genies could be imprisioned in any type of object such as a ring and there could be more than one genie in said object. They just serve one master at a time. Aladdin's mother was cleaning the lamp and a completely different genie came out of it than the one her son had gotten. Also some genies can grant more than three wishes. That part was never explained.

The tables were turned.

Plz Click!

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2017, 13:21 »
Genie owes Alladin and Jafar a wish!

Alladin didn't actually wish to be saved from drowning and Jafar didn't get his wish for Jasmine to fall in love with him!

Also, Alladin could've wished to be a Prince again, then Jasmine (or another character) rub the lamp again and wish him free!

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2017, 14:38 »
The closest thing I've found about why most stories say genies can only grant three wishes is info given from the Monster High franchise before its reboot. Gigi and Whisp's Diaries both state that genies are capable of granting three wishes but there are some that can grant only one wish per master and the more powerful and older the genie, the more wishing powers they can grant their master. Three wish genies just seem to be the most common type out there.

The tables were turned.

Plz Click!

Offline KWG08C

• Metallic Hero
  • Pokemon Fan
  • I shall protect everybody with my metallic body!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 04:37 »
At risk of sounding rude these would be my wishes:

1) I wish for an experimental organism (animal, virus, whatever) to be released "accidentally" on specific places so that most of the victims of any potential disaster/catastrophe caused by the organism (if any) would be those useless individuals that serve no purpose other than insulting and degrading President Trump and his family (or simply criminals since they are almost the same demographic)

2) I wish for a scientific revolution that would enhance the quality and functionality of augmentations/robotic prosthetics (even if this, somehow causes casualties somewhere at some point or causes certain corporations to incur in dubious conducts) that hopefully would make topics such as religion less important as a side effect. Also, having them (augmentations/prosthetics) more available to the public would be nice since that would reduce their costs.

3) If allowed I would like to wish for another object with similar characteristics so I could summon another genie. Else I think I would like to wish for enhanced mental/cerebral capabilities so that acquiring the knowledge needed in order to perform certain tasks is no longer a problem for me.

Can I wish for somebody to turn into a genie or that would be against the "genie law"?
My vision is augmented.