Author Topic: Nintendo Wifi Connection servers being discontinued  (Read 2915 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Wifi Connection servers being discontinued
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2014, 12:46 »
I only used the GTS in the DS Pokemon games and Game Sync for Global Link. Mystery Gift was the only other time I ever used the Wi-Fi feature in games for the DS. I honestly used the web browser more and also use the Wi-Fi more on my 3DS than I ever did on the DSi.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2014, 13:03 »
To clarify you can still trade locally like always with 4th and 5th gen games. Pokebank is still going to work because its for the 3DS not the original ds - dsi. It's all the online stuff like the gts on d/p/p, hgss and bw1&2 that aren't going to work anymore.
Basically any game you own with the little blue Nintendo WiFi circle on the box, the online features will not work after 20th of May. Any game with the orange Nintendo network logo on the box is unaffected.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2014, 13:56 »
To clarify you can still trade locally like always with 4th and 5th gen games. Pokebank is still going to work because its for the 3DS not the original ds - dsi. It's all the online stuff like the gts on d/p/p, hgss and bw1&2 that aren't going to work anymore.

I know that. I just liked trading online for rare Pokemon and for ones that I cannot get because I do not have the games they appear in such as Chimchar and Kyogre.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!