Author Topic: IRC - Chatroom for all! Anyone who is new to the forums - please read!  (Read 4764 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
Oh yeah I work more or less a 24 hour job; I'll try to sign in tonight just to make sure I have registration in all my channels.
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
I so feels weird to think it still even exists! I must have been like 15 when I last went there with Kat and Phil and all the others.

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
Just a bump to let you guys know that we regularly get 15-20 people in chat.  Chat is doing well now during peak hours, though by the time I get home (5-7pm Arizona Time) everyone's asleep :(  Still it's nice to see.
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
off the top of my head i can think or roughly 26ish people that have come in recently (although not all at once) so yeah we're hella #alive come hang out and chat and stuff

we were one person off of 20 the other day and we were SO CLOSE and then people dc'd randomly and the dream died ;;
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
It's great to see that even though school's starting again, in the late afternoons / early evenings we're still getting strong turnouts (as well as homework not being sacrificed, it's actually like the old days where if someone wants to focus on homework there'll a temp ban set up for them) so yeah, keep it up gang, and for those who haven't joined in yet, I pose a simple question...

why not? =D