Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 338805 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline BlackStatic

• PKMN.NET's official Lyra and Derpy Hooves fan. I'm not really that active on here anymore.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Call me Ayla.
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #195 on: September 16, 2009, 11:35 »
What's been getting me a little edgy right now is the fact that the two main sites I go on, deviantART and furaffinity, had a certain someone (who I won't mention as of now) sign on and pretend to be me. They said false information on my site journals and changed my passwords so I couldn't sign into them. D<
Ohwell, just made new accounts with new passwords so hopefully that should fix the problem.

Offline f3raligatr

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 16, 2009, 11:52 »
I said goodbye to my pool team last night. For the last two years they've been absolutely brilliant, fantastic friends to me despite the age differences (after John who is one of my best friends at 24, the next youngest is in his 40's) and they've certainly helped mature me and bring me out of my shell more; I'm far more down to earth now thanks to them. I'm seeing one of them at his concert at the end of October, but I don't know when I'll see the majority of them again.. might not be until Christmas which is a shame really. I really enjoyed being with them on a pool night and part of my love for the game is down to them.

=[

Tonight I've got my last snooker match, which whilst I've only been with them for four or five months, I've grown close to as well. I know my brother in law a lot better now, which in turn has brought me closer to my niece and nephew in a way, and it's also brought myself out of my shell more when I've got to maintain conversation with a team whose next youngest player, aside from one of them who's 22, is nearly 40.. so yeah. And I'm starting to enjoy playing snooker as well.. =[

I guess I never realised that to have a new life at University, which I've desired all year long, I'd have to give up the life I have here. Which the days aside, is second to none to be honest.

09-07-2013 & 12-08-2013
beyond the suffering you've known
i hope you find your way
may you never be broken again

Webby2

« Reply #197 on: September 16, 2009, 18:30 »
Well I had my first proper football match in yonks, and I'm absolutely knackered. I had to play out of position, due to a lack of players, and I wasn't really ready for a full match, but I had to play one. Plus we lost, which sucks =/

EMPIRE

« Reply #198 on: September 16, 2009, 18:35 »
Well I had my first proper football match in yonks, and I'm absolutely knackered. I had to play out of position, due to a lack of players, and I wasn't really ready for a full match, but I had to play one. Plus we lost, which sucks =/

You need me as manager; I'll whip your sorry asses into shape =P

Topic: College is soooooo tiring. I'm never this tired.

Offline -Cora-

• Joeno Fan
  • -Inactive-
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 16, 2009, 18:39 »
Ugh. I have a headache, and I'm really tired. ~.~
And I still somehow have to finish this assignment..

College is soooooo tiring. I'm never this tired.

Me neither. Apart from when I stay up late.  v.v
*inactive*

Webby2

« Reply #200 on: September 16, 2009, 18:39 »
You need me as manager; I'll whip your sorry asses into shape =P

We were the better team, we just lacked training and working together as a team. A few training sessions and we'll be fine =P

(And I think you should try going for Chelsea instead =P)

+anima: Cooro

« Reply #201 on: September 16, 2009, 18:39 »
the feeling of thinking I'm bieng ignored xD

EMPIRE

« Reply #202 on: September 16, 2009, 18:48 »
(And I think you should try going for Chelsea instead =P)

They approached me for the job before Ancelotti was ever on the scene. I turned it down cba like.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 18:54 by Empire »

Offline kerri-anne

• Squirrels are back again
  • Joeno Fan
  • the pirate squirrels
    • View Profile
    • world of talli
« Reply #203 on: September 16, 2009, 19:44 »

Today.........I saw this place that gets people ready for their own house.
And the youngest is 40!

where the heck are the under 30's who need help getting ready for ttheir own place?
what should I make you ?

Offline Mulholland

• Senior Staff Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • Poyo?
    • View Profile
    • Before I Kick
« Reply #204 on: September 16, 2009, 20:42 »
I am getting a cold. My brain has turned to marshmallow... almost fell over trying to get up from the chair.

Not cool

Super Paper Arwing

« Reply #205 on: September 16, 2009, 20:48 »
the fact that people seem to be ignoring me lately.

Offline Wrath of Zuruggu

• Sentret Fan
  • Flailing with arrogance since 1990
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART account
« Reply #206 on: September 16, 2009, 22:20 »
Uhm... my parents are splitting up and I get the feeling neither of them really wants me to go with them... not least because I have so many animals... hoho... and when they do split I kinda have to hope at least one of them is buying a house and not renting else chances are my cats won't be permitted... which would be a shame because I'm kinda not living without my pets :]

It's kinda... either really good or really bad... because if my dad buys a house I get to live there on my own since he works abroad... but if they both rent I have to find somewhere else to live that'll accept animals... which would be kinda difficult seeing as I'm still a student in college and don't have the money to buy a house...

Yes... the atmosphere around me is very awkward... and I'm kinda stuck in the middle being moaned to by both parties about each other since I hate them both :>

And uhh, I got refused a bus pass by the city council because they're all a bunch of analphiles so I can't sit with my friends in the morning... and I don't know how reliable the bus I have to take is... which is worrying because college starts earlier this year... I guess I shouldn't complain though because I nearly had to risk my life biking there for an hours journey down some mega busy roads... which is even less pleasent in the rain ^.^

But yes... when your parents keep changing their minds to whether they want to rent or buy and whether they actually still want you to live with them is a bit of a downer. Anyone got a spare bedroom?

Offline Sakura-chan ^_^

• sakura
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • but.. where do I put my pokeballs?
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 17, 2009, 08:54 »
My mum is making me choose between my family and my fiancee. And apparently I'm a dissapointment to her. That's making me depressed right now.

Offline -Cora-

• Joeno Fan
  • -Inactive-
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 17, 2009, 09:18 »
Grr. My time-table is kinda messed up.
I have a lesson at 10:45 - 11:15. Then another lesson at 11:15 - 12:15.
Then I have a break till 3:00. v.v
Then I have another lesson at 3.00 - 4:30.

..What shall I do for that 2 hours, 45 minutes? ~.~
*inactive*

pikakitty

« Reply #209 on: September 17, 2009, 11:49 »
my friend got banned from a site because someone falsely accused her of hacking their account which is just stupid.