Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 339012 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #270 on: September 24, 2009, 17:59 »
People having off topic conversations on topics, I mean, if your talking about sandwiches, your not going to care about golf are you !?

Offline Legacy

• I know I'm in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here.
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 24, 2009, 18:07 »
I'm depressed cos I've hurt my wrist. Thats not the depressing part, it's not being able to play guitar thats the depressing part :(
No man is ever truly good.
No man is ever truly evil.
I do the things you never could,
and we won't ever be equal

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 24, 2009, 18:09 »
I'm depressed cos I've hurt my wrist. Thats not the depressing part, it's not being able to play guitar thats the depressing part :(

Couldnt you play the guitar with one hand like Angus Young of AC/DC?

Offline Yoshi-Kun

• Spaghetti!
  • Joeno Fan
  • Boo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 25, 2009, 03:46 »
I'm sad at the fact that Jimi Hendrix is still dead.
Why can't he come back to life and play a gig for me in zombie form?

Offline Utack and Swampy

• "Generally, anything in the 31-28 range is fantastic, 27-24 is ok, 23-lower is no."
  • Fan Fan
  • Smooth as a Silcoon~
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #274 on: September 25, 2009, 04:02 »
I lost my School planner, with all my important dates in it  :'(

Thank's to Blake... for the awesome sig!

Offline PTX Redux

• ~The Writer with Golden Status [Voted Best Writer in PLC + Best Role Player in '06]~
  • Sentret Fan
  • "There's nothing like a good battle."
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 25, 2009, 04:07 »
Well, there is this one girl...
Join Pokemon Live Connection, an interactive Pokemon fanfiction where every character's stories are intertwined. Think of it as one giant Role Play and sign up today.

Follow the Journeys Saga in Johto
Journeys: Johto Saga (Summary)

Offline Shadow Lykan™

• ~Master of Sarcasm~
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 25, 2009, 08:01 »
Why am i depressed?

I hurt my ankle yester day and i have to go to school right now.

Offline kerri-anne

• Squirrels are back again
  • Joeno Fan
  • the pirate squirrels
    • View Profile
    • world of talli
« Reply #277 on: September 25, 2009, 17:22 »

Can't people stop changing the plan, the just don't think what they are doing.
what should I make you ?

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 25, 2009, 17:30 »
A good female friend is going away for two weeks.

Could someone tell me what date it will be in two weeks from tomorrow?

Offline f3raligatr

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 25, 2009, 18:21 »
Well I accidently put all my clothes in the drier earlier instead of the washer.. bloody University machines not being tagged or anything with what the hell they are.. that just made me laugh though.

No, the real reason is quite..

I don't know.

I've had to move on with my life because I'm now at University, that's a given. But I never thought it meant giving up contact with so many people and it's kinda hit home when I realise that I'm not able to speak to those I love as frequently as I'd like to. And the same goes for friends, whilst I've been happy here living my own life and not having to wait around and hang about for things I'd rather not do, I'm beginning to realise that the friends I had at home are leaving soon again themselves and I won't really see them until Christmas unless they come to visit. Which they shall.

Another thing that hurts me a little is how much trust I say I have in people and how much I really have. I've always had so much faith in my friends, in those around me, and I mean this as unegotistical as I can but it worries me how they behave themselves when they're alone themselves, whether sometimes I got one show from them and they go around and behave completely differently when I'm no longer there to.. calm them down..?

09-07-2013 & 12-08-2013
beyond the suffering you've known
i hope you find your way
may you never be broken again

Offline Ten Silver Spoons

• call me mizz or molly~
  • Joeno Fan
  • badum tsh.
    • View Profile
    • Click 'em :D
« Reply #280 on: September 25, 2009, 18:54 »
 this guy who ignores me and who i kinda like talked to me on msn, said hi, asked me how i was and now we have nothing to say. in a month we'll do this again and we will not speak anytime until then. why, i do not know. he just likes avoiding me for long periods of time. =/

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 25, 2009, 20:09 »
A whole day of physics where I didn't understand something at the beginning so it just got worse as the day went on. >.< Damn neutrino/antineutrinos.

Offline f3raligatr

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 25, 2009, 20:12 »
A whole day of physics where I didn't understand something at the beginning so it just got worse as the day went on. >.< Damn neutrino/antineutrinos.

Give me a PM, I might be able to help you there. I did Physics at A-Level and I remember Nuclear and Particle Physics quite well so I might just be able to give you a helping hand.

09-07-2013 & 12-08-2013
beyond the suffering you've known
i hope you find your way
may you never be broken again

Offline dorkcakes.

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 26, 2009, 05:23 »
my boyfriends just so unhappy right now.

he's back to doing drugs... he says it's an 'escape'. i wanna do something for him, but i really don't know what... the most i can think of is listen and hold him and let him know i'm there...
if a squirrel that you randomly see on the street is just like i hate you,
then you have me.
- destery.

pikakitty

« Reply #284 on: September 26, 2009, 06:07 »
I haven't been going to college recently because i don't like it there. I find that to be pathetic on my part.
I just dislike the people there, they all use me. I said i dislike people looking at my sketchbook because it's personal drawings that nobody but myself and... myself would understand. I left my bag with the group i go around with so i could get something from my tutor and they took my sketchbook out of it and basically picked on every picture in it, asked me what it was, why i drew it, kept pushing me to answer.
They didn't expect me to get angry with them? they sat and dissed me alot of the time and i'm the one who shouldn't have got upset with them.
they make me wonder why i thought college was a good idea. i can't go back to school either. i can't see my old friends since they never invite me anywhere so i wonder if i was born socially r****ded or something, and if i've ever to have a friend who will stay with me.

friends staying with me is another thing i get down when i think about it. none of my friends ever stay with me at any time. I lost my primary school friend because she disliked who i was, all my other friends have forgot about me, they won't stay...
and my super best friend. he's gone now. Completely.

i asked him to come visit on msn
he asked 'why, do you miss me?'
Yes.
I do.
Because he's the only reason i wake up every morning, so i can stay awake and wait for him to decide he wants to see me, so i can wish for that to happen.
When he was in the hospital, i shrugged off every fear i had of hospitals and went to visit him
when he got that one vomiting virus in 2005, i ignored the fact that i'm scared of sickness and sat with him until he was better
when he broke up with his girlfriend, i tried everything i could to cheer him up

Why hasn't he realised that idid those things because i wanted to be around him because i can't hold on to a friendship and i want to keep him as close to me as i can so i don't lose him like i've lost everyone else

i just wish i knew what i have to do to show him how empty i am without him and how much i just need him around me.

he blames school for lack of contact. i would say i could relate but i can't, i don't go to school. i'm just throwing my life away like my mum says i am.

everyone's disappointed in me. they've always been disappointed in me and everything i've done. they say otherwise so i don't have anything to hate them for.

i'm not exactly in a position to hate anyone, i need all the friends and family i can get right now.

i'm going to stop there... i'm sorry for posting here so much about such stupid things it won't happen again.