Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 340245 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #330 on: October 01, 2009, 20:55 »
I have had a meeting everyday since tuesday ... They never can leave me alone at school >.<
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline Shadow Lykan™

• ~Master of Sarcasm~
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 01, 2009, 23:07 »
The main thing that's depressing me right now is that i haven't done my RE homework and it's due in tomorrow.

The other thing is, my Nanny was attacked and i feel so helpless because i can't do a thing about it.

The Police won't get off their asses (I don't mean to insult Police Officers, i actually want to be one) and look for the people that did it, but thankfully she wasn't harmed physically. Just shocked.

Offline Toshiku Yumari

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 02, 2009, 01:09 »
I keep wanting to say all these hilrious things during school, but I don't know how my teacher will react....so....no funny sayings.

*wipes tear from eye* So sad.

Actually, we have all this testing to do, and even though we don't get any homework, we still have a hell of a lot of work to do.

pikakitty

« Reply #333 on: October 02, 2009, 01:17 »
My friend's birthday is today, and he's coming to my house so i can give him his present, and that means we can finally see each other ♥
and i'm happier since as soon as he said he was coming, i saw two magpies on the fence outside
and since i believe in the whole 'two for joy' thing, i'm really certain he's gonna show
now i'm so happy oh god :DDDD

i'm depressed because this never happened
i never got to buy him anything, he showed up but he never even came to say hi and we never saw each other at all.

that'll be him gone for another 2 months i guess.

rapidash-mike

« Reply #334 on: October 02, 2009, 05:02 »
i think school is what makes me depressed
my mood drastically changed for the better over the summer
but now I'm back in school, and I'm sad again
probably because I see every other kid with their friends, but I sit by myself every day
D:

Offline IceRain

• Sentret Fan
  • Doomed to like awful Pokémon
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 02, 2009, 05:19 »
i think school is what makes me depressed
my mood drastically changed for the better over the summer
but now I'm back in school, and I'm sad again
probably because I see every other kid with their friends, but I sit by myself every day
D:

You should talk with your teachers. or Maybe just find some nice kid at your school who would like listening to you/you would like to listen to. Maybe there's someone else at your school who likes pokemon a lot?

"C'mon get uuuup!
Knock off your napping!
It's a crazy messed up place where anything can haaaappeeeen!
There's a chair that freaking talks- look at that!
There's some fish that give advice- holy crap!" :D

Offline Mulholland

• Senior Staff Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • Poyo?
    • View Profile
    • Before I Kick
« Reply #336 on: October 02, 2009, 14:39 »
Leaving New York is never easy.

Actually wanna cry I miss that city so much

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #337 on: October 02, 2009, 17:51 »
Some silly things, such as how I'm not really enjoying Physics this year cos of the new teacher, and almost every lesson makes me feel like crying because I just can't keep up and I'm not learning anything. Makes me feel awful. If I don't get at least a B I probably can't go to any unis I want to go to. And then just general school-y things like Year 13s being neglected, not being able to do important work, having nowhere to park, stuff like that. A group of us wrote a fat list of complaints and suggestions which we will give to our head of year next week. I'm really not enjoying school this year either. Lessons are fine (apart from Physics); it's just everything else. Especially the Year 12s, they just seem to be getting us down so much. I've been there 6 years and have a year to go, but I just feel ready to leave like now. Obviously I can't if I want to finish A-levels though.

And also that Frankie Boyle has left Mock The Week =[ It's so not gonna be the same.

And then real problems. My aunt has depression again, so that's making me feel a bit sad. She's so awesome when she's happy, and she's having to take time off work and stuff because of depression atm. Hoping she'll be alright soon, as it comes and goes for her. And then my mum's cousin has committed suicide, so she's pretty upset, and I hate it when she's like this. I wasn't too upset because I barely remember him, but then he was only in his late twenties, married and with two young kids so I'm sad for them really =/
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 18:06 by #Emma---# »

pikakitty

« Reply #338 on: October 02, 2009, 18:09 »
And also that Frankie Boyle has left Mock The Week =[ It's so not gonna be the same.

he left? D: i thought he was only sick that week ;_;
oh man that's sad djkfdfgf

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #339 on: October 02, 2009, 18:53 »
he left? D: i thought he was only sick that week ;_;
oh man that's sad djkfdfgf

I think he was sick that week, but he has said he's not returning for the next series which is in January =[

Paul200

« Reply #340 on: October 02, 2009, 19:05 »
Well I'm depressed because I've got the house to myself for the weekend, and before you all say: "Omg, Paul! You're a teenager alone for the weekend. PARTAYY." Then, yes, I am having a party, but my Nana was supposed to go for an operation yesterday, but the hospital screwed up, and sent her home. I'm scared something bad'll happen and I'm not in the partying mood, atm. =/

rapidash-mike

« Reply #341 on: October 02, 2009, 19:32 »
You should talk with your teachers. or Maybe just find some nice kid at your school who would like listening to you/you would like to listen to. Maybe there's someone else at your school who likes pokemon a lot?
I'm too embarrassed to talk to the teachers [mostly because I know they'd tell the other kids to talk to me and that would be embarrassing too and it wouldn't be real. they'd only be talking to me because the teacher told them to], and there aren't a lot of kids at my school, so there aren't any that I don't know, and they don't really pay attention to me. The ones that do aren't really friends. And I'm pretty sure that all the kids at my school that like pokekon are the the stupid annoying middle school/elementary school kids who are a lot younger than me. I've heard other high school students and even teachers make fun of pokemon.

I really appreciate your help though. 8D

master1

« Reply #342 on: October 02, 2009, 19:39 »
I'm kinda "depressed" that this is the most active topic I'm involved with. >>;
And because I'm ill.

EMPIRE

« Reply #343 on: October 02, 2009, 19:47 »
I saw a girl i really used to like today from when I was in school. I missed my chance back then (she got a boy friend before i asked her > bad times) and now she still looks and is amazing. The thing is now I dont have anyway to speak to her since we both have new msn's and I'm in college, she's in school.
So yeah > bummer

Offline kerri-anne

• Squirrels are back again
  • Joeno Fan
  • the pirate squirrels
    • View Profile
    • world of talli
« Reply #344 on: October 02, 2009, 20:14 »

I seem to forget everything today.
what should I make you ?