Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 338918 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Paul200

Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #405 on: October 13, 2009, 16:47 »
I have to write a thousand word English story, and I don't know where to start. ¶ Grrrr....

Offline Cecily and Pikachu

• Life is strange, but I make it work. THANK YOU to aer_dingus for my avvie!
  • Joeno Fan
  • "You can't poison him either!".....Curses!
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 13, 2009, 17:56 »
I cant believe they put a limet on WORDS DX
Call me strange, but if everyone was normal how BORING would the world be?

Paul200

« Reply #407 on: October 13, 2009, 18:01 »
Depressed atm because it's not Friday. :Ξ

Offline Ten Silver Spoons

• call me mizz or molly~
  • Joeno Fan
  • badum tsh.
    • View Profile
    • Click 'em :D
« Reply #408 on: October 13, 2009, 18:57 »
 it looked like i was holding hands with finn because he was trying to push past me and his arm somehow ended up caught in my arm and my friends started teasing me a lot. in front of andrew who i like which was embarrassing a bit.

and they also just keep teasing me about getting onto the literacy team and saying it's the nerd convention and stuff and calling me a nerd 3:

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 13, 2009, 20:51 »
Because i have been told that Jordan my boyfriend loves someone else .. So I ask him and now we have been fighting .. and it took me ages to make up with him .. and I know that the hold thing is going to come up again .. and I dont know what to do =[
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline kerri-anne

• Squirrels are back again
  • Joeno Fan
  • the pirate squirrels
    • View Profile
    • world of talli
« Reply #410 on: October 14, 2009, 17:25 »

God, We were meant to go to Edinburgh zoo today, but this morning the women were we going with and the guy we were going with planned the plan.

" He wants to go to Deep sea world"
the she says he'll never forgive me if he can't go"

We had to stay there intil he was finished looking at the fish..Cause he's got Down's and always gets his own way...
what should I make you ?

Offline f3raligatr

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 14, 2009, 18:59 »
We had to stay there intil he was finished looking at the fish..Cause he's got Down's and always gets his own way...

You're pathetic. You think that if he had a choice, he'd rather have Downs and get his 'own way all the time' than not have the horrible condition? Grow up. Appreciate the finer things in life like not having your life expectancy drastically reduced. Like being treated as a normal person instead of being a charity case all the time.

Right now I've got a number of things pretty much irritating me. Saddening me more than anything.

One of them is the feeling of being trapped again. For the last year, all I've wanted was to have my friends around me again, to have friends my own age around me. I've been desperate for University to hurry up and get here for that reason alone. Now I'm here, it's not the same. I love being on my own, I love being around people my age who share similiar interests to me, but I cannot see myself getting this degree, or any degree for that matter. I don't believe I've got the determination to succeed and the thing that I wanted the most was to be in control of my own life again after having a year where everybody's buggered off without me; now I'm here it feels the same way.

I'm feeling like death at the moment anyway, which doesn't help.

I do love the nights, being able to do what I want without having to answer to my parents eg, but it's the extra stress and the extra work I've got to do for University that I'm not sure whether I really want. It's not that I can't be bothered, but it's whether I've got the desire to really succeed. I don't want to just get by, I want to really be determined to do well and so far that's just.. not happening.

I don't know, I can't shrug this feeling off of me wasting my time here and that I'd be better off trying to get on the job ladder. In this climate, well, that's another challenge completely. 

09-07-2013 & 12-08-2013
beyond the suffering you've known
i hope you find your way
may you never be broken again

Offline kerri-anne

• Squirrels are back again
  • Joeno Fan
  • the pirate squirrels
    • View Profile
    • world of talli
« Reply #412 on: October 14, 2009, 19:08 »

^ it was the women who said that because he's got Downs we HAVE to do what he WANTS.
so it was the women who was using his down's as an excuse not to go to the zoo.

I am AS/dyspaxic/ half deaf/ blind in one eye...
and I don't like how because you have something like ADHD you use it to get what you want..
what should I make you ?

Offline f3raligatr

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 14, 2009, 20:32 »
I am AS/dyspaxic/ half deaf/ blind in one eye...
and I don't like how because you have something like ADHD you use it to get what you want..

I don't either. I don't like people who abuse what they have. But I don't let it get to me, not as much as you've clearly let it get to you. It's when people treat them like a charity case that annoys me as well; they've had to live with that all the time, why remind them?

Anyway, more on me. =P

Along with feeling trapped, I don't know where else to go. I've reached that age now, I'm 20 at Christmas, where I'm stood here thinking "either I put up with University and go through it half-arsed, doing enough to pass" or I get out and get a job. Problem is I can't see myself in any job, I don't have anything I particularly want to do apart from a job that requires me to travel a lot, perhaps mentoring even.

I don't quite know what I want to do with my life and that gets me down a lot of the time. I know it's not uncommon for people my age not to know what they want from their life, but it hurts me because I don't feel like I know what I'm aiming for. I know I want a family, a home, my own life that I've created, but I don't know what to do or how to get there. And then I begin to think a bit more and realise that if I did want a travelling life, I'd lose out on the things I crave the most right now.. back playing pool, snooker, football on a Saturday. Depresses me a little, heh.

09-07-2013 & 12-08-2013
beyond the suffering you've known
i hope you find your way
may you never be broken again

Offline Massacre\\♥

• :D
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 14, 2009, 21:14 »
it was the last day of spanish today.
wow that was surprising D:
i almost cried because mr. gilness was like,
"it was nice to meet all of you. i really enjoyed this class."
i get all emotional when teachers say things liked that. x:
but oh well~ riley walks by my bus to get to his every day.
who cares if it's only for three seconds.
at least i still see him :D

otherwise i'm not depressed.
we have a four-day weekend this week,
&& i have only three more math problems to do. (:
♥   holding on, the days drag on
stupid girl, i should have known .
i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale,
i'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
lead her up the stairwell<3

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 14, 2009, 21:26 »
Along with feeling trapped, I don't know where else to go. I've reached that age now, I'm 20 at Christmas, where I'm stood here thinking "either I put up with University and go through it half-arsed, doing enough to pass" or I get out and get a job. Problem is I can't see myself in any job, I don't have anything I particularly want to do apart from a job that requires me to travel a lot, perhaps mentoring even.
I can assure you that any alternative to trying to find a job is well worth taking, take it from someone who spent a year trying to find one. If you leave uni know you'll struggle to find any job at all, let alone anything remotely fulfilling.

Err..maths h/w currently depressing me. Polynomials make me develop an unhealthy hatred of the letter x.

Offline Mulholland

• Senior Staff Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • Poyo?
    • View Profile
    • Before I Kick
« Reply #416 on: October 14, 2009, 21:30 »
I am overloaded with work n stuff.

And lectures haven't properly started yet.

• call me mizz or molly~
  • Joeno Fan
  • badum tsh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 14, 2009, 21:54 »
 today i learnt my friend gets box seats to see the x factor tour and possibly gets to meet the contestants afterwards. i can't even get any seats for it 3: i've told her to get lloyd on the phone to me and to give him my number but i don't think she will.

ginrei

« Reply #418 on: October 14, 2009, 22:00 »
The fact I have four days of working ahead of me and I'm so tired I just want ONE lousy day without work/college to chill out and give my brain a rest gjfgfdfgkdjfgh ;;

srsly kids, don't get a job, like, ever. Not if you value having any sort of a life outside of it. D:

• call me mizz or molly~
  • Joeno Fan
  • badum tsh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 14, 2009, 22:01 »

srsly kids, don't get a job, like, ever. Not if you value having any sort of a life outside of it. D:

i thought you needed money to have a life.