Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 340207 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #615 on: November 04, 2009, 22:00 »
Maths homework, namely quadratic simultaneous equations and quadratic inequalities. I hate maths. ;.;

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: November 04, 2009, 22:26 »
I good family friend has been trying to get hold of us all day and we havent spoken to her for over a year... so my mum was just about to ring her back to find out what it was she wanted but she rang again which was lucky .. Then about 5 minutes ago now my brother comes up to me and tells me why she has .. It has turnned out that a very good mates of my dads and mums has died... And he was the one who brought them together and really got them dating and stuff like that .. And I am really close to his children Oliver and Ashley .. So I am really sad at the moment D'=
Pompeii - Bastille <3

ginrei

« Reply #617 on: November 05, 2009, 11:47 »
The fact that I've stuck my neck on the line to do a favour for a friend who has- as I should have known- thrown it back in my face and made me look like an idiot.

Well, this is why I don't do nice, I suppose.

Afro-Disiak

« Reply #618 on: November 05, 2009, 14:57 »
I'm so bored I might go to work, even though I've got the day off.

Offline kerri-anne

• Squirrels are back again
  • Joeno Fan
  • the pirate squirrels
    • View Profile
    • world of talli
« Reply #619 on: November 05, 2009, 15:50 »

Curtis: My mum can't come to visit me next week...
what should I make you ?

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: November 05, 2009, 16:04 »
The fact that I didn't get into chamber choir.
I was in front of 10 people, one of which has a history of shouting you suck at me.
And also it's not my fault my voice quavered... and all we were doing was going la la la.
I'm a good singer, I got into a choir that only about two a year get into.
I was only nervous, it's natural.

My crush hurt his mouth really badly and there was blood everywhere.

thanks gl <3

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #621 on: November 05, 2009, 16:58 »
I ended up crashing my car into a hedge this morning >>

It wasn't all my fault. I was driving through the lanes, going about 25/30mph (speed limit was actually 60, but these lanes are quite scary) and slowing down for a corner. This white van just came round the corner in the middle of the road, so I had the choice of van or hedge, and I chose hedge. Well it was less of a hedge, more of a muddy verge covered in vegetation, with a drop to the cycle path on the other side. Luckily I managed to stop the car before it went properly over. After the driver of the white van had passed, calling me some nasty names on his way, I tried to reverse off the verge but couldn't. The guys in the white van then actually came back and towed me off which was quite nice, even though they had called me some horrible things. They then criticised me for going too fast, when they were probably going around the same speed, if not faster. And while I was near the edge of the road (before I met them anyway =P) they were right in the middle.

Damage wasn't too bad luckily, and nobody was hurt. I need a new front left tyre (it had a huge bulge in it and was cracked, but luckily the alloy was only scratched), I need new clips for my bumper, and I've lost the left half of the cover on the bottom of my car (the one that protects wires in accidents like that). Got my spare tyre on my car now so driving it feels weird, and I can't work out whether this is affecting the power assisted steering or whether something happened to it. Also my car has smelt like a combination of burning rubber and garlic all day (mainly because of the vegetation that was up against my radiator).

So basically I'm really lucky, but I'm not too happy and it will cost me some money. I did have to suffer the embarrassment of causing a large number of people to be late to school as well =/ The three people that were late to my class said "Sorry I'm late sir, there was an accident in the lanes so I had to go the other way", each time causing the rest of the class to burst into laughter. Also it was one of those things that everyone seems to find out about, get the wrong end of the stick and twist it slightly >> The accident knocked my confidence slightly and I stalled when I eventually got to school, as well as meeting a silly driver when I was trying to reverse round a corner (a teacher in my school who is annoying anyway).

master1

« Reply #622 on: November 05, 2009, 18:07 »
The fact that I have to look at Lit's username every time I check my unread replies. Ick.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: November 05, 2009, 19:00 »
Finding out I have mock exams in a few weeks. That foreboding sense of incoming failure rises up to the throat.

Offline JSM

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: November 05, 2009, 19:06 »
Finding out I have mock exams in a few weeks. That foreboding sense of incoming failure rises up to the throat.
I have real GCSE exams in two weeks. Feel better? xP

Offline Snagprophet

• Electric Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • Shocking
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: November 05, 2009, 19:37 »
I send people texts asking how they are etc. They reply to them. But when I ask them out, no reply.

Offline Shadow Lykan™

• ~Master of Sarcasm~
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: November 06, 2009, 23:47 »
That i'm Irish and no one's kissed me yet.

I mean what's up with that?

Offline Ten Silver Spoons

• call me mizz or molly~
  • Joeno Fan
  • badum tsh.
    • View Profile
    • Click 'em :D
« Reply #627 on: November 07, 2009, 09:55 »
That i'm Irish and no one's kissed me yet.
^5

all my friends go to dromore high and all of them have been kissed and one of my friends had 5 boyfriends in the first half of firstyear. my other friend who went to banbridge has a boyfriend and she just had their one year anniversary. me? i haven't been asked out once except for a joke 3:

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: November 07, 2009, 11:18 »
I had my flu jab and my swine flu jab this morning and they flippin' hurt. And then I almost fainted afterwards, which wasn't too good...

I also have a tonne of graphs to draw for Monday =[
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline Zy

• Ice and Lightning
  • Sentret Fan
  • Time for a true display of skill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: November 07, 2009, 11:24 »
doing a maths and science exam next week. blargh.

plus I'm still behind on NaNoWriMo.
| | | |