Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 338929 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PiPlUp_94

Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #840 on: February 13, 2010, 15:09 »
It's taking so long for it to be monday D:
I also have my solo music exam two weeks on wednesday AND two god damn art/english prelims on the same week ;;

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: February 13, 2010, 23:37 »
I have just realised that Sam is really dead. It's really just stuck me and I can't stop crying. I hate it. The people who run him overe knew him and bullied him. They came forward saying that they did it and said this  ''That the world is better off without one less gay ****** '' He wasnt even gay. I know his girlfriend and oh my god did they love each other. And today were the trails in court. The driver is locked up for 20 years and one of the guys is saying he wasnt even in the car when the tree other say he was. So yeah it just stuck me he is really dead.
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline Pr!!!| Fíσήά ♪♫

• pí pí píchu!! fríєnds αnd musíc αlwαчs ;)
  • Joeno Fan
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: February 13, 2010, 23:48 »
My leg has been hurting all day and now it's suddenly in an incredible amount of pain and I don't know what I've done. ='[
My so called 'mate' that I thought I knew told me something and went behind my back and did something else (bad) and never told me about it but my other mate told me what they did and they still haven't even told me their self. "/
And my oldest brother is seriously ill and if my parents are correct with what illness he's got then he has a small chance of dieing. ='[ ='[ ='[

Offline Toshiku Yumari

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: February 14, 2010, 03:46 »
The fact that I can barely operate anything on this one other site. It's really ticking me off.

EMPIRE

« Reply #844 on: February 15, 2010, 17:30 »
Uck. I've spent nearly all day in my room, only venturing down stairs for food. I hope the rest of my half term isn't like this.

Offline kerri-anne

• Squirrels are back again
  • Joeno Fan
  • the pirate squirrels
    • View Profile
    • world of talli
« Reply #845 on: February 15, 2010, 19:23 »

I wish people would keep their plans. My mum promised we'd go out to glasgow on wednesday, but because Ethan wants to stay the night we can't.
She says it's for my sister sake. why can't she have him on another night ?

she was angry at chris for not saying he when he was working..
and ethan always wakes up at noon!
what should I make you ?

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: February 18, 2010, 10:26 »
Nan died in the early hours of this morning =[

When we went to visit her last night, in the very brief space of time that she was awake she didn't know who any of us were. It was heartbreaking to see her lying there completely drained and confused as to who we were, and to see the look on Grandad's face when she didn't recognise him either.

I can't stop crying =/
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

EMPIRE

« Reply #847 on: February 18, 2010, 16:06 »
My shoulders are killing me and I have no idea why. They've been like this for days. BAD TIMES.

Paul200

« Reply #848 on: February 18, 2010, 16:15 »

When we went to visit her last night, in the very brief space of time that she was awake she didn't know who any of us were. It was heartbreaking to see her lying there completely drained and confused as to who we were, and to see the look on Grandad's face when she didn't recognise him either.

I can't stop crying =/

Awww :/ I'm really sorry, Claire. *Hug*

Mick_since_86

« Reply #849 on: February 18, 2010, 16:45 »
that all my mates seem to have forgot that I exsist...tried texting them and commenting them on whatever social network site and everything has been blanked :( last time I saw or heard from anyone was bout 3 weeks ago

saillith

« Reply #850 on: February 18, 2010, 16:50 »
that all my mates seem to have forgot that I exsist...tried texting them and commenting them on whatever social network site and everything has been blanked :( last time I saw or heard from anyone was bout 3 weeks ago

*ATTACK HUGS*

Im here <3

Hmm...I guess I'm pretty miffed that I failed my best subject at school xDD Art >> If they didnt have the damn theory exam...gawd...

Offline MnMs™

• Tyrion Lannister
  • Sentret Fan
  • It's been a while...
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #851 on: February 18, 2010, 17:14 »

I can't stop crying =/

I am so so sorry to hear that Claire.

I'm upset because I just found out that I'm allergic to nutella, which I live on.
Because my Grandpa went into hospital yesterday; he had a heart bypass three years ago and yet things are still going wrong.
I have to speak to the Police next week about something that could make a young man go to prison and although he deserves it, I'm scared about what his family will do to me and it's really stressing me out.
My brothers fiancee and my brother had a fight and now they've broken up :( and she's already going out with another guy.
The one guy I really like is calling me his 'sista from another mista' (yes spelt incorrectly but that's how he did it) and he's going out with another girl while still flirting around with me.

Life is generally trying to keep me down, but I'm not gonna let it beat me... Cause TM is gonna be launched soon <3

EDIT: Now I'm even more upset because my favourite (besides JB) band; Honor Society, is going on tour this Spring but they aren't coming to the UK :(.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 17:39 by Aldous Snow »
"Oh and you realise I WILL follow you into the girl's bathroom. Getting arrested is the least of my worries nowadays."

saillith

« Reply #852 on: February 22, 2010, 21:38 »
My friend's just commited suicide after his ex did this morning...

...Don't really know what else to say...

Offline Ten Silver Spoons

• call me mizz or molly~
  • Joeno Fan
  • badum tsh.
    • View Profile
    • Click 'em :D
« Reply #853 on: February 22, 2010, 22:45 »
 I fell on my stairs and hurt my hip and cut my legs.

But that really doesn't compare to the above post.

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: February 23, 2010, 20:44 »
My friend's just commited suicide after his ex did this morning...

...Don't really know what else to say...

Oh my God. D:

I'm so sorry Meg. =[