Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 340881 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EMPIRE

Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #1035 on: April 29, 2010, 07:25 »
It's just not right being up this early when i'm this tired.

Webby2

« Reply #1036 on: April 29, 2010, 07:32 »
It's just not right being up this early when i'm this tired.

Try having that every day of the week =P

Coursework is depressing me; so much to do in so little time =/

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #1037 on: April 29, 2010, 10:12 »
I've just had a massive fall out with my best friend, who's supposed to be coming down in 2 weeks ^^ Somehow I get the impression that's not going to happen, seeing as I told her not to bother. I'm fed up of arguing.
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: April 29, 2010, 16:41 »
the rsamd is almost £2000 for a scholarship and there's no way in hell i'm ever gonna be able to save that much. that's if i can get in... it has such high standards which i don't think i'll ever be able to meet

note to self: give up.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

ginrei

« Reply #1039 on: April 29, 2010, 16:47 »
It's going on seven years since I auditioned for there (and what a disaster that was lol) but they're more interested in potential than experience from what I recall. There's no point in them taking you on and trying to teach you if you already know everything, is there? And as for the fees, have you tried applying to SAAS? I can't remember if they accept applications for there (I don't see why not) but it might be worth looking into :V

NEVER GIVE UP! TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS!

Anyway, having the week off work from hell here full of stress and drama when all I wanted to do was chill baw D:

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #1040 on: April 29, 2010, 16:58 »
Everything just seems to be getting to me lately. I'm stressed out because of exams coming up, and I have loads of revision to do, and no motivation to do it. I just feel sad all the time, and my reasons for it aren't even that great. I feel like crying a lot but I don't know why, and I keep snapping at people without meaning to. There is more to it than just exams and stuff, but I can't be bothered to go into everything.

I don't have the motivation to do anything really, and I think this is the main reason why I'm feeling down. I'm tired a lot. I'm bored a lot, as I just do the same thing every week and I don't want to anymore. Little things annoy me more than they should. Sixth form is just rubbish really, as the school seems to have stopped caring about sixth formers =/ I don't want to go into it all, but I have just had enough and cannot be bothered anymore. Only thing is, I need to carry on otherwise I definitely won't be going to university, and I'll just be stuck here, doing what I am now =/ And the school guilt trips us for moaning and makes us feel bad when we're just trying to do our A-levels, which isn't making it easy =[

And then I feel worse knowing that I'm just moaning about stupid little things. Arghhh. I'm hoping I'll feel a lot better in the summer, when I have lots of nice things planned.

Basically, I need to get my motivation back but I don't know how. And I guess I'm just going to have to focus on the positive things rather than the negative. And I really really need to stop bottling things up inside. I think this is why I feel how I do, because I've let everything build up and not talked to anyone about any of it. Now I'm just like ahhhh because of it all and I've kind of snapped. I don't want this to happen again, so I really need to learn to talk about things more. And not just to my poor boyfriend as he has enough on his plate at the moment without my problems too.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: April 29, 2010, 23:43 »
Exams, lack of social life, no motivation, fail more than I succeed, etc.

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #1042 on: April 30, 2010, 11:57 »
I have a music exam in about 2 hours DDDD: General is 45 minutes, from 2 till 2:45. Credit is an hour, from 3 till 4 wth >>

*To musiclisteningrevison.com!"

Paul200

« Reply #1043 on: May 01, 2010, 18:24 »
Ever get that feeling where you feel like crap and you feel lonely and know that no one will ever love you and if you actually experience the miracle of getting into a relationship, they'll just stray? Yeah.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: May 01, 2010, 20:09 »
It's going on seven years since I auditioned for there (and what a disaster that was lol) but they're more interested in potential than experience from what I recall. There's no point in them taking you on and trying to teach you if you already know everything, is there? And as for the fees, have you tried applying to SAAS? I can't remember if they accept applications for there (I don't see why not) but it might be worth looking into :V

NEVER GIVE UP! TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS!

i guess that's true ugh i was just down sorry D:
but yeah i see what you mean, i just thought 'omg £2k no way am i gonna be able to do this without thinking and decided to woe about it lol :v
i haven't did anything about saas but my sister could probably help me about that one lol :DD
thank you claire you're amazing ok :DDD

umm anyway yea basically another relative of mine passed away and i never even said goodbye even though she always told me she loved me all the time and i hardly ever spoke to her ugh...

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Hicky

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: May 01, 2010, 20:11 »
I fell out with my family. Nobody except my brother will talk to me. Cool I guess..

And I feel so, like, disconnected from everything. I like to think I contribute a little to the team building community and the discussion topics here, so there IS some point to being here, but even so I don't have any friends here or anybody that would say 'HEY HICKY!!' to me. I feel like I'm just going through motions until I die - I seem to be casually watching myself jab my way through everything. I feel as if I don't really exist - and I feel as if everybody else is on an entirely different frequency with me, one I can't possibly comprehend.

It's alright though. I have beer.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 20:17 by Hicky »
I like Sqwirtle.

Paul200

« Reply #1046 on: May 01, 2010, 21:21 »
I fell out with my family. Nobody except my brother will talk to me. Cool I guess..

And I feel so, like, disconnected from everything. I like to think I contribute a little to the team building community and the discussion topics here, so there IS some point to being here, but even so I don't have any friends here or anybody that would say 'HEY HICKY!!' to me. I feel like I'm just going through motions until I die - I seem to be casually watching myself jab my way through everything. I feel as if I don't really exist - and I feel as if everybody else is on an entirely different frequency with me, one I can't possibly comprehend.

It's alright though. I have beer.

Sorry to hear about your family! /:
And don't feel that way! (:
If you ever want to chat, just drop me a pm. (:

~~~~~~
My best friend has suddenly dropped out of going to this big singing competition I have tomorrow. To get her hair cut.
Yeah.. /:

Offline Basskat

• Mulholland Fan
  • I make good vibration with bass!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: May 02, 2010, 01:19 »
My work-load at college is too much. I'm drowning in work - standard coursework, on top of the stupid amount of long, complicated songs I've gotta learn for the college musical production - why the hell did I agree to THAT?!? It's ridiculous ¬¬

My basses are pissing me off too. But I think it's just the fact that I have GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) for a proper Ernie Ball bass :/

I wish I had the answer to the next question. Did I really make the right choice dumping my girlfriend of 19 months? She's beautiful, funny, and generally an amazing person. But we kept hurting each other and being overly sensitive about meaningless rubbish, and then some stuff happened where I got too drunk at a party (fill in the blanks yourself), she got 'too close' to her ex, we were on and off for a couple of weeks, then she decided that she'd fallen in love with her ex (effectively being in love with two people at the same time - is it really possible?). I couldn't take it anymore.. I had to get out of it, I can't take being one of two loves. My head's in trouble, help :(
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 17:44 by Gurren_Lagann »
Meh, comparing proper musical careers to the X Factor is like comparing a relationship to a date rape.

Simples *Squeak*

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: May 02, 2010, 21:00 »
I'm back in Bristol and have no time to do anything but work all day, all night and all weekend for the next four weeks. Its what I was doing anyway but after a two week holiday when I only had to work a few hours a day this is pretty bad.

Bristol isn't much fun when the people you know have finished uni and left.

Offline Winston Payne

• A Real Nowhere Man
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • There I will go.
    • View Profile
    • Covered Wars, Allegedly.
« Reply #1049 on: May 02, 2010, 22:54 »
Hammer Editor! It's a fabulous tool for map-making, but it can be so awkward! It may sound simple; make a shopping mall with Hammer Editor, right? It seems so at first. But then you have problems with repetitive textures. With scaling. With populating the map with props. Putting the right entities in for doors, water and such. And then there's lighting! So much time compiling, finding out something doesn't work, then going back to it...it's soul crushing, I tell thee!