Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 340380 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #1110 on: May 18, 2010, 21:37 »
I have to learn 99 Red Balloons in German...
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: May 18, 2010, 22:06 »
Nostalgia's making me feel... not depressed, but really upset that so much has changed. Dwelling on the past is... usually not a good idea.
Getting nostalgia misery here too, looking through facebook albums of  my old classmates, then that occasional sick feeling when I realise that all happened 4 years ago, and I'm now in my twenties and probably never going to see many of those people ever again. I hate time. :<

Paul200

« Reply #1112 on: May 18, 2010, 22:19 »
The whole 'single' thing. Oh, and my maths homework. :<
Btw, I've heard a lot of people talk about this 'Mechanics' subject.. What is it? :B I don't think we have it in Ireland. Is it just like, physics and maths?

Webby2

« Reply #1113 on: May 18, 2010, 22:22 »
^ It's Physics related Maths from what I can gather. I've got to do it next year and I'm one of the only ones in my group who doesn't do Physics as well so it'll be tougher for me.

And don't get me started on time, that thing's a bugger =/

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1114 on: May 18, 2010, 22:37 »
I've heard a lot of people talk about this 'Mechanics' subject.. What is it? :B I don't think we have it in Ireland.

Irish cars must be messed up...
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Webby2

« Reply #1115 on: May 18, 2010, 22:39 »
Irish cars must be messed up...

Bad pun is bad... =P

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: May 18, 2010, 23:08 »
i'm considering giving up on the guy I like.

good for you, you say. if he's seriously a problem enough for you to just wanna stop it right now, just stop and maybe one day you'll be able to pick him back up again.

ahh except i hate admitting defeat, especially to this girl. The guy knows I exist, we used to be pretty good friends and at one point we even used to flirt like crazy.. and then one day i give him a little bit of breathing space and probably the skankiest girl in the school starts talking to him. like what.

and i feel like he really doesn't like her, but she's like.. so forward with everything that i'm like: 'yeah, i'm backing off here. if i take him, she'll kill me. plus i wanna make things easier for him, so yeah.' so i'm like.. not really in the game anymore. And looking back, I haven't even got any opportunities i could've gotten him. Like all the little places I'd be able to get them in, she's blocked off from me. It's like I'm locked out of my own house here. so i decide i'm gonna move, 'cause the hardware store's key isn't due for a while I have a feeling.

of courseeee you know this girl who i don't like here is like a huge druggie, drinker, and smoker. So i feel like upon backing down, not only am I failing myself, but if they're going to go out, and if this girl's gonna rub off on him, he's going to be trash. i don't go out with guys who do a ton of illegal stuff at this age dude.

and.. they're going to the amusement park with a group of friends on friday, and this girl is totally trying to get him, and he's totally sending off vibes that are like: 'i dont know. i dont know if i like you dude.' and not as in, 'i don't.' but as in 'i don't know.'.

lol long rant. whenever i get my feelings out like this, I'm like: 'YEAH I'M GONNA TRY AGAIN!' even though you know.. it does seem really futile.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: May 19, 2010, 02:08 »
everything is going wrong.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1118 on: May 19, 2010, 16:32 »
i hate my school friends

they think it's funny when someone is whisked off to hospital nearly needing stitches (guess who, yes, it was sam.), so they decide they're going to say "he's dead, Lauren"

uuurgh i wish they'd stop taking the mic because I like him :/ last night all the girls were asking on a scale of one to ten i like him, and i couldn't say because ten was too small, and then they were picking out all his bad qualities and crap.

oh and the only other male friend i have is basically trying to get me to give up on sam. asshole.

and yeah i'm in a depressy angry mood -_-
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 17:23 by Shaymin »

ginrei

« Reply #1119 on: May 19, 2010, 18:14 »
Btw, I've heard a lot of people talk about this 'Mechanics' subject.. What is it? :B I don't think we have it in Ireland. Is it just like, physics and maths?

Oh thank God I thought it was just me and my old age not knowing what that was :V

I'm not really depressed per se, just exhausted D: Not been sleeping so well. And when I'm tired Like this I end up feeling pretty sorry for myself D:

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: May 19, 2010, 18:19 »
Our guinea pig is being put down at the moment. I'm so upset right now, I've cried so much. ;-;

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: May 19, 2010, 18:56 »
God I hate that guy so much.

For any people wondering, I'm in Primary (this just explains why it seems like a big deal.)

So I kiss this guy and I love him. We tell the people the people who saw not to tell anyone but well, well, well, someone just couldn't keep his mouth shut. We now have 30 people making fun of us, 7 being nice to us, and 7 being a bit neutral. This same guy also has the cheek to, after all of this, make fun of my music taste. So what if I like Vic Mignogna, so what if I like Vocaloid. So what if I like Megurine Luka who does cover songs. This guy clearly hasn't got the gist of OPINION.

I now feel really upset listening to these song because, even though I like them I've just got someone saying "Alice is an idiot because she likes people that no one has heard of. I can't tell my mum... I'm gonna go and call Rosie.

thanks gl <3

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: May 19, 2010, 22:42 »
@fluffy pinkness: don't worry, everyone'll forget about it soon. kissing is such a big deal when you're your age. i mean, kids will have full make out sessions behind the school and people only say that they made out if the people tell anyone. lol, its just kids being silly and immature. people will forget about it soon.. maybe not that you had your first kiss in elementary, but they'll forget ever thinking it was a bad thing.

Offline Normandy

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: May 20, 2010, 04:29 »
All the ignorant people that wont acknowledge animal abuse. :'(

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: May 20, 2010, 10:07 »
i did something terrible...