Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 340967 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #1305 on: July 07, 2010, 16:33 »
severly disabled shouldn't be in with not severly disabled.
My brother had a similar problem in a hospital ward. He was told he needed plenty of rest after the op, but he could never sleep at night because of the patients with mental problems shouting all night and the crazy guy opposite who would stare at him all night long shouting weird accusations of things that happended decades ago.

I suppose it all depends how bad their condition is. Don't want to exclude people if it can be helped.

Edit: sarcasm right? Like what I think Guildguider Apprentice is using to humerous effect.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 16:45 by M.O.P. »

Offline Apprentice

• Grand Wizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Remember to like, comment, subscribe,
    • View Profile
    • Vinesauce
« Reply #1306 on: July 07, 2010, 16:42 »
saracism is that better for you

Now I feel worse, because I've never heard of that concept.
ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ s q u a d ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Offline kerri-anne

• Squirrels are back again
  • Joeno Fan
  • the pirate squirrels
    • View Profile
    • world of talli
« Reply #1307 on: July 07, 2010, 17:20 »

Curtis; we have to go the day center and probaby GO DEAF. I thought mum would understand that someone shouting at the top of his voice is not good for people who are party deaf.
what should I make you ?

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: July 07, 2010, 17:27 »
^ Fake being religious and join a chruch day group if the day centre isn't working out for you. Works even better if you really are religious.

Offline kerri-anne

• Squirrels are back again
  • Joeno Fan
  • the pirate squirrels
    • View Profile
    • world of talli
« Reply #1309 on: July 07, 2010, 17:49 »

Kerri-anne: it just they seem to cater more the more sever disabilties. Not some with AS/ dyslexia..
what should I make you ?

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: July 07, 2010, 23:36 »
freakin
parents
sisters
family
BULLCRAP.

nobody's a victim, nobody hates each other and i wish everyone would just SHUT UP
my sister's saying mum's a horrible person and she's telling me all this stuff that's wrong with her and then tells me she's not trying to turn us against her??? is that why she told me that i should never lend mum money??? is THAT why she said i should trust dad more?
she's so UP HER OWN ASS and i hate her and whenever i think about her i get so ANGRY and i hate everything she does she confuses me and i want it all to fix itself so mum can be happy and ana and sarah won't have to grow up into this broken up bulls--t!!!

also the fact i'm not even good enough to get into a freakin AMATEUR DRAMATICS group let alone a higher drama course? i'm never gonna get anywhere and for real i don't see a point in continuing because everything's just happening all over again and i've never wanted to hurt people more than i do now because everything's just making me so angry and i hate it all so much i just want to be happy again but i can't when i'm being kicked out of my house and told to grow up like i have been since i was 10 because we need money and i couldn't be a child without that money and i just want those 4 years of depression back so i can live them because i should have been a child and now i'm being forced to be an adult and i'm not ready for that i just want to go back and fix everything

i also get annoyed by the fact i'm so freakin lonely because nobody wants to be my friend because i'm weird i'm not normal i'm not supposed to like what i like and live how i live i'm not pretty and i'm depressed. nobody wants me and nobody gives a damn.

nobody has any idea why i'm so angry all the time because nobody wants to listen and i want to hurt someone to make them listen because i need to to make everything even slightly better and just

why is everything so horrible now when it was all going so well a few weeks ago i just felt like i could live without worrying anymore.

i'm sorry

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: July 09, 2010, 15:35 »
I've lost my voice... well I haven't but my throat is all flemmy and it feels weird.

thanks gl <3

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: July 09, 2010, 19:06 »
I found out why I failed my exam, surprisingly it wasn't because I'm stupid (although that was how I failed the previous one) but because we're allowed to take references into the exam but I always paraphrase my references which isn't allowed so they failed it. I could understand if there was a warning but the module handbook makes no mention to what you can or can't take and the lecturers never said anything against it. I was taught to always paraphrase too so it was just a natural way for me to work. I have to go and be grumpy now.

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: July 09, 2010, 23:41 »
A Geography project that I spent two and a half weeks on has gone. I sent it from my laptop at home to my login at school, opened it, saved it and when I went to open it on Thursday it was gone. I had deleted it off my laptop so I checked the recycle bin. Turns out I emptied it on the Wednesday. I am currently trying to scrape something together for Monday (that is when it is due in).

Offline Buttons The Plural™

• i like being vague as much as i like doing that other thing.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Well...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: July 09, 2010, 23:41 »
I have just spent forever on the wrong side of everything, been homeless, slept rough, sofa surfed, and currently in a homeless shelter. for weeks i would have to live off what i could beg for or busk for on the street until i found a college course that gave me £30 a week so that was cool.

But i have got my act together, been offered a job at a paint balling centre (i love paint balling <3) and i was told i would be pretty good at the job and i am moving into my own brand new flat on Monday. For once everything is going right for me and i will finally be able to stand up and say "I’m doing ok" not perfect, i won't have a lot of money to myself but I’m fine with that.

The thing was after receiving this fantastic news, i turned to one of my good friends and i wanted to talk to him about it, as you would do, something good happens you would want to talk. He just told me that i won't be able to hack the job and I’m going to lose my flat and that i am useless at everything. Saying I’m not smart enough to live on my own even though i have been doing pretty well living on my own recently. He is meant to be my friend and he is being really horrid to me about something i was really pleased about.

I asked him if he could help me carry a few boxes but he said no, he lives 5 minutes away and he won’t even pick up any boxes.

Also 2 weeks ago the person taking care of my gerbils gave them away without telling me. She had my number and everything she could have called and asked me to move them. But what really got my goat was that i was the one paying for them, i was giving her monthly money to get bedding, and food and i would buy them toys to play with. I would see them every 2 days and play with them. They were with me all though my homelessness and they were the only thing i had that didn't shun me or turn away. They where the only thing i had that made me feel at all useful. And she get's rid of them. I could have had them in my new flat now and i could have seen them all the time and played with them... but now i can't... i know they were only gerbils but they were still my babies.

My new flat is also unfurnished, so i will have to sleep on my futon. It also has no washing machine so i will have to go to the laundrette, no kettle so no tea for a while and no fridge.... in fact it has nothing aside from this little coffee table i found hidden in the airing cupboard. But i can buy new stuff...

I know long post is long but i really needed to get that off my chest T.T

Offline baths

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: July 10, 2010, 04:04 »
So far, people .
And parents . :U

Offline Xagor

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: July 10, 2010, 18:03 »
It just looks like after Uni there's no jobs or whatever out there for me and I just feel like I've wasted my time.
3DS Friend Code:1676 3937 3524
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
http://tcgshiyo.wordpress.com/

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: July 10, 2010, 18:18 »
^Try this http://www.jobs.nhs.uk/cgi-bin/employer_list.cgi Although you might have to move far away.

I'm depressed about my friends thinking I'm a serious person. How many years does it take for them to realise I don't mean the rubbish I spout? I mean they say horrible things all the time but everyone laughs because its just a joke but they think I'm being genuinly evil...but I'm nice why else would I be after a job that forces me to work terrible hours which change at random. Okay so the money will be good but I really do feel better when I can make someone smile.  :unsure:

-Everything Buttons said.-
Thats awful...
...can I have the film rights to your life? Seriously. o_o

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: July 10, 2010, 22:48 »
My throat hurts. :(

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: July 11, 2010, 05:23 »
in other news i tried a cigarette earlier.
now my breath smells of smoke. it's gross.
never again.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ