Author Topic: new pokemon leaked  (Read 4002 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
Re: new pokemon leaked
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2015, 06:07 »
here we go folks, the next hint
and i believe these are the scans i was talking about earlier

looks like there's a bunch of them -- and unless this is a phione type of situation, i doubt they're legendaries. i see men in lab coats-- maybe it's some sort of experimental pokemon?

NOW here's where i think things get interesting -- i was trying to figure out what they could be. lizards was my first guess, then some kind of simple organism, then i found out about planarians

planarians are flat worms that are heavily used in biomedical research because they have crazy regenerative abilities.

now would you say zygarde resembles a hydra?

I pulled this from a mental floss article:

10. IF YOU CUT PLANARIANS IN A PARTICULAR WAY, YOU CAN MAKE THEM GROW MULTIPLE HEADS.

loose connection maybe... but i'm just saying there's a lot of evidence that this is supposed to relate to zygarde... i'd say at the very least this pokemon probably has a mutually beneficial relationship with zygarde. i heard "antibodies" which is kinda silly but would make sense that they're supposed to do their part to save the environment for zygarde and maybe zygarde mass produces them. so much speculation.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 06:10 by Kpyna »

Offline Awkward Squirtle

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2015, 13:57 »
Possibly the scales of Zygarde fall off to form these things? The trailer looked like it was changing into something (presumably Zygarde). It could be a new forme, but I'm not sure why that would be a thing.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2015, 15:02 »
5 fan crest things on zygardes """""original forme"""""'s back, 5 of the little mini-zygarde cyclops things in the trailer, whether the mini-zygardes are "sealing" zygardes ~true power~ or are needed to get it to megaevolve???? or primal forme or w/e who knows

idk why people keep thinkin "new generation" tho, the game code shows we got two more games in this gen left before we skip to the next and THEN we all sit and wait for our well-deserved sinnoh remake. the beauty of the 3ds games is they can just patch in new pokemon like zygardes alternate form when they do the big Reveal
           

Offline q1q2q3q4

• The one who lives in their own imagination
  • Iceduck Fan
  • My face doesn't do expressions. My mind does them.
    • View Profile
    • Adoptablez Mania (work in progress, unfinished)
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2015, 22:03 »
Hmm. That's interesting. Here's what I've gathered from that...
I'm now even more sure that the pokemon bug thing is a bug, grass or bug/grass. But it might not be, I can't predict stuff, as much as it seems like it at times. They sort of look like a bug-reptile thing. Perhaps a new type 'reptile' or something will come, but its not likely. Lol.
They look like they have some sort of gem pattern thing on their back I think. Well that's what I could see in the video. They also remind me a bit of a single celled organism, for some reason. And towards the end, this new thing is letting out a burst of energy or something? Or maybe it's evolved form? I can't tell...

Chespin is glowing??? I take it that the men in white lab coats are scientists. What have they done to that chespin? :O

As for what I've taken in from the scans, hoopa looks like its pulling out its other form in that portal (can I called it that?). And it's pulling something else out. I'm too lazy to try an figure what it is, though. Or its 'sucking' it into the portal?
Dragon cave and Magistream pets

Offline JPika

• Money Hacker
  • Iceduck Fan
  • Hey Hows It Goin! :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2015, 18:01 »
Those Things Are Zygarde, I Guess Its When They Split Em Up And U(In The Game,But For The Movie It Will be Ash) Will Have To Find Them Capture Them And Put Em Together I Guess,I Think Thats What It is So I Dont Know If Thats What It Is.
You Can Do What You Want But You Must Suffer The Consequences. Pm Me So We Can Trade Later.