Author Topic: Peoples fave pokemon games?  (Read 5354 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline miniouze

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Peoples fave pokemon games?
« on: December 26, 2019, 21:15 »
So, i was just curious about everyones favourite pokemon games , as i have heard various different opinions.
For me, my favourite is pokemon platinum, as it was the game i grew up with.

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
Re: Peoples fave pokemon games?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 21:27 »
Pokemon X is my favourite one. I love the music and the various new Pokemon that were made available.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 15:06 »
For me it is Platinum, Emerald, the Gen V games, Sword and Shield, and every one of the remakes. The Gen VII are good but not quite up there with my favorite games and X and Y just feel so incomplete to me. The first two Gens are good but the graphics and different gameplay and programming are hard to look at since we now have games that have much more content and graphics that look more natural than the original Mew sprite or Exeggcute in RB. The rest of the games are in the middle with RS being closer to being my favorite games.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline pika.ana

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 14:39 »
For me its the red and blue. I grew up with those so I guess I´m kind of attached to them. Those were actually the first games I got for my gameboy. Sure, the graphics suck but they remind me of my childhood so i have to say that those are my favourite.
"It’s what you do that determines who you are".

Offline Despo

• Ace Trainer
  • Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 14:23 »
As a child I never got to play any other game than Pokémon Diamond, because I didn't have any excess money to purchase it. So I played that a lot and the nostalgia gives me so many good memories that I'd like to think it was my personal favourite.

But actually, since I've played each generation, I think the following:

Generation 4, the HG/SS games, were by far the best games in terms of gameplay. Even though it was a remake, the addition of always sprinting when the Running Shoes were on and the possibility of registering two key items were so simple yet so revolutionary, made my experience a whole lot better. It also had the most to offer: 16 Pokémon Gyms, an Elite 4 and Champion Lance and not to forget Red. There were so many legendaries to catch that you could be entertained for days. Lest not forget your Pokémon running behind you.

However, in terms of ambiance, no game other than the Black and White series are la crème de la crème. The OST is just the absolute best, epic music to accompany epic fights and the whole story of N is absolutely breathtaking. I loved to play these games.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2020, 15:04 »
if i HAD to choose mainline despite the really disappointing ULTRA CHANGES!!!! (except cool new lunala, ie my cool avatar) its USUM........if i can choose whatever i want its the............

.........tcg game on the gbc. i cant post emoji for some stupid reason but pretend i posted the expaserated one here.

"i wish i had played it yet so i could say its my fave but i will oneday b/c every1 goes on about them a lot, because it was when they made good spinoffs and not stupid gacha apps" commendations go to colleseum/xd/ranger
           

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2020, 18:07 »
Pokemon X is my favourite one. I love the music and the various new Pokemon that were made available.

What was I thinking, posting that after Sword and Shield came out? Sword and shield are definitely my favourite games now. Possibly more so than X and Y.