Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
PKMN.NET / Re: The name rater doesn’t know English grammar
« Last post by Fuzzyneko on February 15, 2024, 00:56 »
Funny, I registered just to share all the names I've come up with, but I got to 2 before their inbox was filled. It's gonna take a while to get through this list :P

Requests unanswered for years and the “ratings” are absolutley abysmal.
This is just proof namerater has a life outside of reading and responding to terrible names.
PKMN.NET / Re: Happy 20 years
« Last post by sylar on January 30, 2024, 16:50 »
this is crazy. i just popped in to see what was up and seeing this thread made me weirdly emotional. its months old by now but happy 20 (almost 21) years fellas.
PKMN.NET / Re: The name rater doesn’t know English grammar
« Last post by sylar on January 30, 2024, 16:47 »
i don't think it's that serious
PKMN.NET / The name rater doesn’t know English grammar
« Last post by Nameraterdobetter on January 24, 2024, 21:49 »
Requests unanswered for years and the “ratings” are absolutley abysmal. Went out of my way to register because I just wanted to highlight on the Reuniclus rating page name rater has gone and rated the name “jelly” with the description “you’re probably jelly you didn’t think of it” with a reply explaining at least he knows the correct form of “your”

Our man’s DOESNT know how to use your 😂 it is in fact “you’re” aka you are jealous NOT your jealous aka the jealous that belongs to you. Oof 😂
Say Hello! / Howdy!
« Last post by FinalAcorn04 on December 05, 2023, 03:06 »
Every so often I come on here in need of a nickname so I figured I'd finally sign up.  I'm a few years too late to the party but I just plain don't want to join a Discord server.  I'm adverse to bigger servers and I'd imagine that's where all the action is now.
Fake Whatever / Re: Design a pokeball!
« Last post by Hisuian Snow on August 31, 2023, 02:42 »
Distortion Ball

Found only once in the Distortion World (DPP, BDSP), and many times in Space-Time Warps (Legends: Arceus)

Works well on Pokemon found in the Distortion World and the Space-Time Warps (10x catch rate multiplier), but not as well on other pokemon (0.1x catch rate multiplier).

Design is similar to the Moon Ball in color, but with a purple/dark red on the bottom half.
Say Hello! / Re: This place still active?
« Last post by Petzbreeder on August 28, 2023, 11:39 »
I still drop by the forum sometimes to see if anyone is around.
Say Hello! / This place still active?
« Last post by Latios1986 on August 28, 2023, 00:18 »
Goodness, I first created an account here in 2004! I just happened to find an old email in my inbox. Good see the place is still around.

Anyone else alive here?
Fake Whatever / Re: Make you're own Pokemon!
« Last post by Marioipod13 on August 18, 2023, 06:29 »
Wobbobomburst
Timebomb Pokemon
Psychic/Steel type

It lights its fuse when attacked to count down to a huge explosion. It used to be used for weapons in World War II.

Wobbuffet evolves into Wobbobomburst when it levels up with the move Metal Burst.

Wobbobomburst is a medium sized bomb shaped Pokemon on a metal frame with four wheels that are shaped similarly to Wobbuffet's feet. Its main body is a large red ball with a fuse that lights on fire when it is attacked.
Fake Whatever / Re: Design a pokeball!
« Last post by Marioipod13 on August 18, 2023, 06:26 »
Cherish Ball
A special PokeBall for catching Mythical Pokemon.

Legend Ball
A special PokeBall for catching Legendary Pokemon.

Dark Ball
Turns your Pokemon into a shadow Pokemon when you capture it.

Unlevel Ball
Decreases the caught Pokemon to Level 1.

Light Ball
A somewhat different ball that works better during daytime or in bright places.

Random Ball
A somewhat different Ball that randomly chooses the effect of any other PokeBall and becomes that PokeBall if the catch is successful.

Speed Ball
A somewhat different PokeBall that guarantees capture on a roaming Pokemon.

Reverse Ball
A strange ball that works better when the target's HP is high.

Sparkle Ball
Copies the Pokemon's color scheme when it catches the Pokemon.
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10