Author Topic: [P][Sf][Fu]Get Out Alive (Warning: Will contain a LOT of violence)[J]  (Read 28750 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
Kalea slashed the air with her claws, and a translucent wall appeared in front of her. The Toxic splashed against it. Gotta love Protect Another shift, the world slowing again. Speed Boost is good too. Can't use HJK, I'd just pass right through. Flare Blitz it is then.

When Ryu told her to think quickly, Kalea smiled grimly. "I'm a fighter. I rely on other people to think for me. But I can be fast, and I'll do whatever it takes to get as many of the group out alive as possible. No matter the consequences."

The white energy blade gathered again, and Kalea preformed another quick kata. Another shift, and now she had flames on her feet. "Innis, don't let anyone get hit by his shadow ball. The three of us resist it, but it's immensely destructive." Kalea called, her voice faster than normal.

"Yes ma'am. Come on. We need to get safe. They'll catch up." Innis said, and began to try to herd the group to safety. When he saw Sunny collapse, he gritted his teeth. He knew that he wasn't tall enough to carry the Helioisk, but he couldn't think of another alternative.

Kalea launched herself at Del, claws held in a defensive position. She kicked hard and fast, the flames rising up on her legs. You called me a God-Killer once. Let's see if that name is true. Let's see if I could defeat the uncaring gods.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 22:42 by OpalRhea »

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
"Um.... I don't resist shadow ball. Stupid human research. I do have an unexpected factor which could come into play soon. And Innis, for the smaller ones, Sunny spotted a log, Keira is there. That'd be a good place for her and Sunny to hide." Ryu said.

"Now, time to get serious. Let's see how broken I can get." said the lucario, and he charged head first, secretly charging flash cannon as he ran.

NOW! Keira, it's your time! Ryu sent the message.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, hidden in the log, Keira was also afraid for her life. Ryu sent the message to her saying to be ready at any time. Then, she saw Sunny faint. The vulpix hidden in the log was trying to stay calm, then the alert came.

Keira bravely jumped out of the log and focused her will, and aimed it at Del. "Hypnosis." she whispered.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline OpalRhea

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
((Just posting to let everyone know that SB2K has permission to control my characters until I get online again tonight.))

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
((I may do one post with them since I'm gonna get off to do some stuff on X, I also am waiting for Del, so, bump))

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
Crap. Del's gone stir-crazy.
Alright. Enough selfishness.
While the insane ghost tries to attack Ryu and the others, I sneak up behind Del and load my AR.
I take a shot right into Del's back, near his heart.

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
  • [miscellaneous grumbling]
    • View Profile
When Ryu had first commanded her and Jaime to run, Dana had been rather incredulous. Being bossed around remained one of her least favorite activities, and she felt certain whatever the issue was couldn't possibly be that bad.
However, once Del manifested before them, she decided that perhaps there had been meaning behind Ryu's commands. Of course, not before she gaped and had to yell, "You see?! He's a ghost, ghosts just don't die, man! I KNEW IT!" But by then, the much more sensible Jaime had grabbed her, diving into the bushes near the log where Sunny had taken cover.
"He's, like, gonna crazy..." The Garchomp mumbled once he was at least somewhat in cover (a feat for the large reptile). Dana poked out from his side, ears perked.'
"Looks like somebody doesn't take too kindly to his team bailing on him, heh." She mumbled.
"Dana, we were basically the ones who left first. If Del finds out about that info and managed to beat our friends, we will not be in a good position!!"
"Oh. Oh, cRAP YOUR'E RIGHT." Dana's eyes widened, and she huffed smoke, "And the kid. THE KID! SUNNY!" She looked up at Jaime, "We do not let the ghost know she ran off with us!! Just saying, if he wins or something!!" She glanced at the log the Helioptile  had hidden in, unbeknownst that the young Pokemon had fainted from stress.
"Right!" Jaime whispered in agreement, before looking around for a way to get out of the fray safely enough. He spied the Azumarill, Innis, trying desperately to herd the others out of the danger zone. He snorted, standing and sneaking over to him, trying not to arouse Del's attention or anything. Dana perked up and followed, abet slowly.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
 Slash nearly instinctively lost it over Ryu trying to put the scarf over his neck, but when he began to feel the effects of poison draining out of him, he was instantly grateful. Now he just looked ridiculous, with a pink scarf, but that was nothing much to worry about. "Ryu," he said to the lucario, "I'm just going to amass my attack and defense here. Don't worry, Del can't do too much damage," Slash assured him, using Nasty Plot repetitively as the others continued to fight.

Suddenly, Slash felt a bullet graze his shoulder. He yelped, breaking his concentration, to see Knuckle had attempted to take a shot on Del, and now Slash had to bear the brunt of it. He looked at the wound. It just tore at some of his skin, so luckily Slash wasn't immediately immobilized with pain. Adrenaline would be able to cover for a little while. He got back down and continued prepared for a powerful dark pulse.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
((Brony, Y U NO say you're near us? The last post you made was from Route 4's gate. Also, this is still in play for me until Opal is back:))
((Just posting to let everyone know that SB2K has permission to control my characters until I get online again tonight.))

Both Kalea and Ryu were able to score hit, although Del wasn't phazed. "I'm just gonna amass my attack and defense here. Don't worry, Del can't do much damage." Ryu heard Slash plan. "Got it." he responded.

Bang!

Ryu hears Slash yelp and a hitmonlee with a gun behind Del. "So you finally show up? See why one does not simply just break away from the group?! Also, this battle is no weapons, so drop it and start to act like a team player!" Ryu says in the heat of battle.

A shadow ball flew towards the still unconscious Reiru. The kill blow! Ryu thought. He shattered it with a dark pulse. "Cover me! I need to get Reiru to safety!" said the lucario. Kalea nodded and threw up a protect, "Go, now!" said the blaziken, as Ryu lifted the charizard up and tried to get her away from the battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Keira was focusing her mind to try and infiltrate Del's. So far, it wasn't going well, as the mega gengar was strong willed and at full power.

Ryu! she thought
Please hurry, kinda lifting a charizard! he thought back
I have to use some of my life force to make it stronger! she responded telepathically
Reiru may be able to do something without you draining your energy. Getting her awake is the problem. responded the lucario
I'll have to stop with Del then for the time being! responded the fire fox
Got it.

Ryu set Reiru down near Jaime and Dana. "You two, Jamie and Dana, if one of you wants to help, go on, but we need someone strong to defend the others." said Ryu. The lucario then signaled to Keira, who then lifted the hypnotic suggestion on Reiru.

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
The Houndoom yelps as my shot goes right through Del and grazes her shoulder.
Sh*t, more selfishness.
I decide the best plan is to hide and wait for an opportune moment to attack.
I hope I don't f*ck this up again.
I dive into the tall grass and put my gun down. It won't have any use in this battle.
The Gengar fires a Shadow Ball at Reiru. Ryu blocks it.
Damn, I don't have any moves that will affect him.

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Offline OpalRhea

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Something red flew through the air, to hit Del with a wet 'smack'. It stuck, and revealed itself to be a ring target. "don't hold back. Be careful. It won't last long!" The Greninja from before called out, right before something tackled him off the rooftop he'd been standing on.

The world was moving so slowly now. Kalea had seen the ring target as it arched through the air, and had taken a couple of steps back. It felt like an age waiting for the target to hit Del. When it did, the Blaziken tensed her body, and launched herself into a savage Hi-Jump kick.  At this range, and with the Ring Target stuck on Del, Kalea strongly doubted that she would miss. If she did? Well, she'd cross (or burn) that bridge when she got there.

Innis saw how the fight was going, and felt first a spark of pride, and then a dart of worry for his team mates. But he knew that he couldn't help. One toxic, and he would be dead. But he could do that... Before his brain had time to process the idea, he yelled out "DEL. Would you stop it?! When the group took off, Kalea ordered me to catch up to them. She gave me a tracker, and kept the second one, so that you guys could catch up. We all look up to you, and when you were still and unresponsive, the splinter group must have thought something had happened to you. They made the choice they believed to be right. To journey for the cure. To complete the task you were set. They left out of frakking loyalty. To make you proud. Why in the name of Gaia would you save us, give us shelter, teach us to fight, if you intended to kill us all? We aren't the traitors here. Nobody is. But no matter what you seem to think, murder isn't the right answer. Now, if this fight doesn't stop, someone will manage to get the lucky blow, but then you'll just come back, and you will have reason for revenge. So Del, will you just stop before someone gets killed? Ryu, Kalea and Slash will stand down if you do." please back me up on that. Don't let there be more deaths then there already have been

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
"A ring target eh?" Ryu said. "Thank you Greninja!"

Ryu charged an extremespeed and rammed into Del from behind, then from the front. Then he stuffed a brutal close combat right into Del. That must've done something, considering adaptability's boost to the Same Type Attack Bonus, but the ghost kept getting up. How could they beat him?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keira, meanwhile was still trying to wake Reiru up. The hypnotic suggestion wasn't lifting. "Why isn't this working?!" she yelled. The fox dug into her bag for a chesto berry and shoved it into the dragon's mouth. That should work. I hope
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 20:23 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline OpalRhea

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
 ((as well as my upcoming post, just mentioning that Kalea's at x3.5 speed [the way i write it is that after the completion of every move the speed boost occurs. That's why the world seems to be slowing for Kalea. She feels like she's at normal speed, and the world is slowed. Yes she knows that it's the other way around], and x3 attack. Also, if i were to run this on showdown, i think Del would be well and truely down... Can't access showdown on my phone so... Might have to plug it in tonight. Also, waiting on Del before i continue with Kalea or Innis.))

As the chesto berry touched her tongue, Reiru's eyes snapped open. For a moment, they burned red. Then she started coughing and retching trying to get the taste of the chesto berry out of her mouth. "...kid. Keira... What're you doing here? It's not safe. Mei could be anywhere. And where's every... Oh gods." the last part came as Reiru turned her head and saw the occuring battle. "...why's Del fighting Ryu, Slash and Kalea? Good to see he's caught up though...?"

((Also mentioning, Mei is dead. Properly. The Greninja finished her off. Reiru doesn't know this. The last thing she remembers is falling at the end of the battle))

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Ryu saw the charizard finally wake. Seeing as Del was just standing there like an idiot, the lucario walked over. "Well Del was alive, and now he's trying to kill us all." Keira nods then adds, "He thinks we betrayed him by leaving early, kinda true, but he doesn't have to kill us. Sunny is unconscious, but that wasn't Del's fault, that's it so far."

"Keira, try hypnosis again." Ryu says. She nods then uses hypnosis on Del, trying to get into his mind. "Trying to distract him, but it's not strong enough. Do you have any ideas?" he asked Reiru while ducking a shadow ball.

Offline OpalRhea

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
"...salt maybe? I never bothered to think about the rules for ghosts in this world... But in stories, and things i've heard from other places, salt and iron can drain a ghost's strength and contain them. ...another thing that might work is a containment thing made with layered protect and dark pulse, but i really don't know so please don't take my word for it."
 Seeing Keira trying to use hypnosis on Del, Reiru frowned slightly. "what are you trying to get him to do? And how?"

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
((REAL sorry about my inactivity, everybody. I'm having a bit of an emergency right now, and its hard enough having to keep up with an ask blog while its happening.

I would put it on a hiatus, but there are 170 people who follow me that I gave to entertain.))

Needs more Gengar