Author Topic: [P][Sf][Fu]Get Out Alive (Warning: Will contain a LOT of violence)[J]  (Read 28738 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Ryu heard the ninja frog say to get to Santalune quickly. "I-if you're sure! Thank you so much. May the gods honor you." responded the lucario.

Now, how will I get Keira and Reiru there?
I can make it.
That was a strong attack, you shouldn't exert yourself so soon.
I'll be fine.
We need you more than ever. Don't exhaust yourself.

Ryu walked over. "Keira, walking now, especially after that shadow ball, isn't smart. That shadow ball could've wiped out the ghetto in Luminose. She responds, "I can manage."
Ryu then lifts Reiru back up like she was before Del decided to try and kill everyone. "You also have a charizard to lift. Not smart to take on too much at once. I'll take my chances."

This argument is going nowhere fast.
Ryu, I'll be fine.
Let's not chance it.
You're so much like my parents sometimes.
I'm just worried about you.
So now you're saying i'm too young for something like this?

Keira was slightly annoyed now.

No. It's just that taking on that shadow ball and then running around right after hacking into someone's head was not a good idea. Now walking to another city? Too much after all that.
What doesn't kill makes you stronger.
Trust me, that saying is a lie.
Drive it like you stole it?
Now you're just thinking nonsense.
The frog wants us to flee, and we're wasting time arguing.
I agree so, let's try again.
Also, who else would be able to carry me there?
Argh, you're right.

"Are you sure you can make it?" Ryu asked. Keira nodded, "I can make it."
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
"Here. I'll take Reiru. I haven't taken too many hits, and i'm still running strong. If the need be, we can take it in shifts."

"...i can walk. For a bit at least. It hurts, but i can deal with it. Keira, ask Jamie and dana if there's room for you and Ryu on Jamie's back. There might not be, but..." Reiru objected, not wanting to be a burden.

"hush. I'll carry you. But she raises a good point. You've both gone pretty hard. Hitching a ride, if jamie will let you is an idea." Kalea said, trying to sound reasonable.

Innis, seeing that things were starting to move again, looked briefly at the Greninja. He was throwing water shurikens and dark pulses at Del, trying to keep his attention away from the fleeing group. It would be when he stopped trying to use moves when it all would go pear shaped. Good luck, and may you be reunited with your loved ones

"KNUCKLE! Come on. We ain't leaving anyone else behind!"

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
"I can make it. Ryu said. He was panting, but still brimming with energy.

I have to set the example.
You need rest.
You need it more than me.
Our group needs strong leadership.
A group is as only as strong as its weakest link. You, as a matter of fact, are a delicate flower.
You can be thick sometimes.
Hey, it's who I am princess.
Back to the same argument.
Fine, we'll help each other if needed.
That shift carrying would be wise to accept.
True.
Trust me, i'll make it.

"Besides, Jaime has 2 passengers already. We may need him later, may as well let me exhaust myself so the rest of you are ready to fight if needed." Ryu said. He set Reiru down gently and quickly gathered his weapons up, then lifted the charizard back up. "If I'm even about to go down, you'll know its your shift." said the lucario to Kalea. "Everyone, let's move out!"

Offline OpalRhea

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
((who's up for a time skip to get everyone to santalune? Partially so we can avoid taking another 25 pages [c:] to leave, and to give Cindy some time to talk sense into Del))
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 01:00 by OpalRhea »

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
((I agree to le time skip))

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
  • [miscellaneous grumbling]
    • View Profile
((time skip sounds rad ;U))

Dana heard the tired sounds of the Heliolisk on her back, and grinned. "Therrre she is!" She turned her head and grinned back at Sunny, "Ay, sleepyhead, how you feeling?"
While she was preoccupied, Jaime kept an eye on other events. When the Greninja from earlier manifested, he sat up, intrigued. It was trying to stop Del, yelling at everyone to get a move on. That seemed like the general agreement within everyone else. He turned his head to Reiru when he heard his name mentioned. He had to smile a bit, he was glad to see the Charizard up and running again.
"Ah, uh, yeah!" He piped up, "If...anyone needs a ride, I'd be happy to assist..." He turned his attention to Ryu when the Lucario assured he'd be alright and that the Garchomp's strength might come in handy later, "...Well. Still. The Jaime Express is always open if you need it!"
"Damn right it is," Dana added, looking around, "What, we finally heading out? Is ghost boss being handled finally?" She smirked again, figuring out what was going on. Her tails swished eagerly, "...Sweet. Let's blow this taco stand, then."
Jaime smiled, tapping his front claws together. He got up, lumbering to where the departing party was. Dana trotted behind him, still carrying Sunny on her back. Her Garchomp friend glanced down at her, "You're not riding?"
"I'm not lazy all the time, sharky," She retorted, "'Sides, I got someone on my back for once." She grinned back up at Sunny, "You're welcome to hang on, if you want, sparkplug."
Jaime bobbed his head, smiled back at Ryu & co, "we're ready, let's go!"

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
((Okay! LESA GO!

If you don't like the timeskip, feel free to write a little about the journey. But we don't need to drag out the beginning of the journey with fighting 24154523a6 hordes.))

[[Current Location: Santalune, Northern Entrance.

Desired destination: Lab

Distance from destination: 2650 miles.

Date & Time: July 3rd 3024. 20:00 hours.]]

Slash stepped foot in the city. Keira had made him a quick bandage and salve to prevent infection in his gunshot wound. He looked down at it, wondering if it would become a scar later. In a way, he felt like he needed a real mark of honor, like any houndoom of his age would have. However, a scar from getting shot by a hitmonlee on accident didn't make the best first-scar story. Slash frowned, feeling fairly inadequate. His father was riddled with them by the time he died, due to fighting off arcanine, hunters, the whole lot. His father also had him at around the same age that Slash was currently, but Slash tried not be blame himself, but he did feel a little inadequate, knowing that his only requirements would be "in the same egg group" "preferably the same species" and "not trying to eat my face".

The houndoom looked forward the landscape hopefully, knowing that at least part of the journey had begun. Now, he had to make the journey over some mountains, and that was just about it. And then he would be back home. For a short while. Slash sighed, while the wind tickled his fur. He wished that he could sentimentally think it was his father reminding him from the stars to be hopeful, assuring him that he would make it the entire way, and save his family. However, Slash knew that his father was out roaming the forest, slaughtering pokemon like a maniac, as a shell of what he once was.

Maybe returning home wasn't a great idea after all.

But he needed to get his father's stone, the emblem of the leader.

Slash shook it off, and looked at the group around him. "Let's find a place to crash for the night, guys. I don't think the doomsday population should be so crazy here, but keep your eyes open. In the morning, we set off to the east. We need to move faster than Del can find us," he said, and then went down to a mumble, "if that's even possible..."

Offline OpalRhea

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
((it's fine. Thank you for writing that. ...just a question. Who is actually taking to leader position? Or are Slash, Ryu and Kalea sharing it equally? Just confirming))

Kalea shifted Reiru's weight slightly on her shoulders. The damn Charizard was hard to carry. There was a shimmer in the air, which unfortunetely, Kalea didn't notice before she walked right into it. In her surprise, she dropped Reiru.
"who dares to enter my territory? Leave, now, or suffer the consequences!"
"oh come on. We're only passing through on our way to Kanto. We've got someone injured who we were told someone here could help. Will you please just let us either through, or point us at someone who can heal our friend"
"none may pass without proving themselves worthy. Each one of you who wants to pass must prove yourselves worthy" As the voice spoke, a Psybeam hit the ground next to Kalea's feet, causing her to take a wary step back.
Prove ourselves worthy? None of us have the strength to fight someone rested and alert. And leaving Reiru, Keira and Sunny behind isn't an option. How in the Distortion World are all we supposed to prove ourselves worthy?

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
((I don't think a leader should be decided OOC -- I think we should all just play our characters naturally and see who is seen as the leader. Slash is probably one of the few pokemon that knows the way to Kanto, however, since it's previously mentioned that he's made the journey before, so he has some potential for the role.))

Slash snorted. "Hah! I don't know who you think you are, but if you're using Psybeam, chances are that one of my Dark Pulses will knock you out of this planet!" Slash laughed, stepping towards the shimmer, obviously not afraid in the slightest of the pokemon. "For that reason, we should agree to all play a game of your liking. All of us as a group, competing against you. Because I have a feeling that me destroying you would be a little... anticlimactic," the houndoom challenged, stepping closer to the little bits of light in the sky. He knew that Reiru wouldn't be able to fight, and chances are that Keira would overextend herself if she tried to fight. This way, they all would be able to prove themselves together, in a less conventional way, and wouldn't risk the pokemon in the sky playing dirty, and trying to hurt the weaker members of the group.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
((I'm really hoping this is the right person, if not, Ryu's likely to get destroyed.))

"Wait!" Ryu said, exhausted still, even if he wasn't carrying the charizard. Keira, however, was full of energy and had no trouble making it over here.

Is this the right one?
There's only one way to find out.
If i'm wrong, I'm likely to be vaporized.
If you're right, we survive.
It's quite the gamble.
At least ask first if they knew of a greninja.
Likely the best option.

A psybeam flew out and hit the ground near Keira. Ryu was angered by this and the potential energy from the battle with Del reinvigorated him.

"What's with all the attacks today?" Keira wondered. "Wait, before we fight, did you happen to know of a greninja? If so, there's no need to exhaust ourselves further." Ryu said. He had somehow remembered what the greninja said. "Yes, but what does that have to do with anything?"
said this pokemon. Ryu's heart sped up.

Here goes nothing.
Be ready for anything.

Ryu calmed himself. "Did you develop some sort of code with said greninja?" he asked. "Yes. But still, how will you prove yourself worthy?" said the pokemon.

If I die, run. Just run.

"The turtle couldn't save us." said Ryu. He quickly put up a weak protect in case if this was the wrong pokemon.

Offline OpalRhea

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
"Let them through. I want to speak to them."

"...Fine. You may pass. But if you anger or harm my sister, you'll all regret it."

The wall shimmered out of existence, and a Gardevoir stepped forward to meet the group. "Come. You can stay the night, and explain to me who you all are and why Luis gave you his last code. In return, we'll tell you some things you need to know about the virus, and the suicide mission you've taken on. I'll also heal any who need it. Alexi, you come too. Just remember to put the wall back up."

"Yeah. I know. I still say we should leave them for the horde." The first voice was now clearly male, even though it had been androgynous at best a minute ago. 

"No. Not the way things are going. If Ibrahim's called them as well, they need to know what they're getting into. I'm not arguing with you about this." The Gardevoir glared at something up above, and began to walk. "Follow me. Don't worry about D positives. They've... started avoiding us. My brother and our... housemate keep them away."

As the group followed the Gardevoir, the 'wall' reappeared behind them. A moment later, a Gallade sprung down, landing level with whoever was at the back of the group.

Kalea had picked Reiru up again, her teeth gritted in annoyance that she'd been so caught off guard by the wall. But if the Gardevoir could help... Still, it was more than a little frustrating.
 The Gardevoir seemed to be leading the group to... The ruins of the Gym? Great. Heights. I love heights. She thought darkly.
 The only heights you'll have to deal with is the route down. We're using the ground area. The webs and platforms have been gone for a long time. Don't worry so much. This journey's only gonna put more strain on you if you do...

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Ryu put down his protect. "Well, looks like Ryu got that right." Keira said. Then a gallade sprung forth from the wall and almost right into Ryu. "We have no intentions of hurting anyone, except for d-day pokemon." said Ryu. "I'll keep myself in check."

A gardevior showed the group the way, which included a drop down.

Great, how are we going to get down there?
I have no clue.
Dropping Reiru is not the smartest idea.
And what about you?
I can get you down there. Me? I'll live, hopefully.
Doesn't exactly help that Del tried to kill us.
You're not in the best shape.
Still better than yours.
Hm..... Interesting the gardevoir seems to be a healer.
She can read thoughts too.
Same with the gallade. I think. Just imagine someone who's listening to our thoughts now.

Both Keira exchanged uncertain looks and shuddered.

There's a thought for ya
One I didn't want or need.
So when they say you can hear voices in your head, do you think it's true this time?
It's true all the time between us.
You have a point there.
Just remember, if things go sour....
I remember, be prepared for anything.
Now, how are we going to make it down?
Your legs can't be in good shape from the battle, and then lifting the charizard. Hang on, I may have something.

Keria starts digging into her bag and pulls out a couple of sitrus berries. She gives one to Ryu, who eats it.

Thanks
Well you took the most damage in battle.
Who's the other one for?
The charizard.
Oh, Reiru.
That's the charizard's name?
That's her name. And I can get her down with this strength.
Alright, don't exhaust yourself.

Keira puts the Berry back. Ryu walks over to Kalea, "I can Carry Reiru down from here." he said.

((Edit: Whoops, realized I put the wrong name in! I'm so scatterbrained. xD))
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 00:53 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline OpalRhea

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
"Why do you three seem dead-set on the idea that I'm going to make you drop down? The only one who does that is Alexi, because he likes the challenge, and says that my way is too slow." The Gardevoir sounded amused, even as her brother sprung over the edge.

She waved her hands((if you can call them that)), and a platform of pinkish light formed. "It's solid. Someone may need to carry the Houndoom though, since this is made with psionic energy. There's the chance that he might go through. And I doubt you want your friend to be impaled." The slightly flippant way this was said indicated that the Gardevoir might not be as...gentle or innocent as she might have first come across.

Kalea looked at the platform doubtfully. It was somewhat transparent, and she could almost see what looked like spikes below. Who the hell puts spikes at the entrance to their home? The platform might fail, or they might miss the jump? She stepped warily onto the psy-platform, feeling it 'flex' slightly. Really not liking this idea.

Wolstenholme

Sunny had been quiet through the whole of the most recent events. She had said two word since she regained conscience and had simply nodded or shook her head accordingly when questions had been posed. When Dana had said she was welcome to stay on her back Sunny had simply turned over so that her belly was to Dana's back and hung on. She had been thinking about her unconscious memories and had was thinking about where her Unlce Ra might be and how many other Pokemon he had savagely eaten. The thoughts left Sunny feeling somber.

Now that the whole group was faced with a steep drop. If it was as steep as others had seemed to make out, Sunny wondered how she and her friends would get down but then she heard one of the unfamiliar Pokemon talk about a platform made of Psychic energy and the problem was easily enough solved.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
"I'll go first." Ryu said, carrying Reiru. He took the first step onto the platform. It felt weird, but it was surprisingly sturdy. One slow step after another, Ryu crossed the chasm on the psychic bridge. Eventually, he made it to the other side, unharmed. "It's safe." he said.

Keira then made her crossing. She chose a faster approach. The young fox took quicker steps, and the platform held easily. Keira made it across easily. "Alright, who's next?" she called out to everyone else.