Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 340137 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

OVOxo

Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #3465 on: November 15, 2012, 00:34 »
Once again the typical stuff :/
I'm half tempted to renew my passport, relocate and live my life in seclusion. That wouldn't be so bad.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #3466 on: November 15, 2012, 14:36 »
ugh you know when you get those users on forums on the internet

like there's this forum on the internet that im a user of its basically a old person's sonic forum ok we all pretend that we aren't lamenting the loss of our childhoods and the current games and fandom kind of awkwardly ruining the place and your games
cos the latest sonic games weren't bad but they were no sonic 3&K is all im saying

and there's this one member who wont shut up about the same problems all the time? like you can draw a circle with his mope cycle on it and literally put a clock inside it and it'd basically predict his future

like you can tell people who are new to the forum cos they fall for the tricks and its just embarassing to watch

like people who have been here a while treat him like a joke its great cos he's literally a litmus test for new users its hilarious to watch and they fall for it every time omg its not so good when it makes him do it even more though
and when he leaves its really boring cos we've got no-one to make fun of but he always comes back despite it "definitely being the last time" when one of us pushes him too far and he has a total sperg freakout and starts peppering his posts with punctuaction

like he's really socially inept about it and its literally like dealing with an internet sperg cos if you give him advice they go off on one and its just ugh
and no-ones telling him to take a hike and he's just majorly killing the energy of the forum??? like i really liked the place before it became his whinebowl
and like no-one will just straight up ban him cos he'd throw some sort of weird internet tantrum and we'd have to put up with spambots or w/e for a week or two idk like he's not reached bannable levels i guess

im not sure why i still go there????

edit: also my ears have finally decided that they dont like the metal my earrings are made of this ought to be a fun few weeks of pulsating earlobes and childhoods being destroyed in slow motion i really liked that place too
maybe ill just set up my own sonic forum where i post monologues to myself about how sonic 3&K is better than sonic adventure 2
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 14:53 by well then we'll have a tonic water party »
           

OVOxo

« Reply #3467 on: November 15, 2012, 23:01 »
ugh you know when you get those users on forums on the internet

-snip-

AKA me on this one (y)

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: November 17, 2012, 00:03 »
no this isn't about you haha like tbh you could stand to lighten up occasionally i guess?? tbh if you'e feeling insecure about your melodramatics like moping ruins your life the more you let it rot (really important advice im 25 i know what im on about) and i guess thats it???

like it doesnt take a genius to realise you're caught up in cycles of the same sort of moods and you should focus on trying to break that cycle with all your might if anything else

the annoying thing about being a moody git is that no-one else can do it but you and a lot of depressive people expect people to do it for them lmao but at the end of the day you have to up and sort out your wonky head ideas about things yourself cos therapy and pills only go so far and you can easily waste years of your life waiting for them to improve

like basically im really self-aware about my crippling anxiety disorders but i also dont bang on about them cos im not going to get better banging on about them i tried that for years all it does is get you massive blank periods in your life that you literally have no excuse for

liek its like when you're inbetween jobs cos you got lazy and you're hoping to god he doesn't ask about the gaps between jobs and why there are so many
and its because they all took on too many people and let you go but you KNOW he thinks its cos you're fired from them all and you can't give the references cos half of them are out of business and its just like well im not getting this job then

thats my cryptic old people advice for you use it how you shall.........///floats off on cloud///

like literally it is just me being sad about my sonic forum being overun by nooby idiots and that one idiot you want to ditch but you cant cos its liek the unfollow button on tumblr and its like well awkward lmao

like its the account ive had for the longest time on the internet and its kind of really sad when all your forums die?????
its bad enough sega gave up on consoles and basically stuck sonic's head on a pike with the franchise but now this forum is going downhill its like no you had sonic beta info whyyyyyy

like its like childhood dogs they were around for ages but now they're dead like most childhood things and now you're an adult and all there is is GIN and tears being an adult sucks*

i think im going to hang out with the ironic tailsgottrolled crew tbh i think its what my life has become a story about high shoveling and stoned knuckles
i love tailsgottrolled its one of my favourite webcomics at the moment no lie like its up there with achewood for pure genius

*im lying i pretend that i hate adult life and don't get me wrong its stressful but you get to decide what you want to do with your money like buying good fine whiskey invest in whiskey and buying whatever you like when you save up your money

like the spaces inbetween the gruelling work and soul-destroying repition its everything you imagined it was as a kid and more

why do i let myself on the forum on a friday night aaaAAAAAAAAAAA kids don't have friday night Festivities you end up sounding like a chowderhead  and embarassing yourself cos you look at what you typed and itsl ike "WOW THIS IS INCREDIBLY STUPID why did i type so much" webbz this is something i agree with you on
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 00:12 by well then we'll have a tonic water party »
           

Offline IceRain

• Sentret Fan
  • Doomed to like awful Pokémon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3469 on: November 17, 2012, 00:22 »
One of my friends got caught in a relationship with someone who put on a sweet and innocent look but turned out to be really vindictive and controlling. And she really hates my girlfriend despite not even having met her once. :P

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3470 on: November 25, 2012, 23:23 »
Just realised how dire my financial situation is. At least I've only got less than 3 weeks left this term. I'll have to budget hard next term/focus on actually passing my degree. Also, homesickness sucks a lot. And being jealous, too.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #3471 on: November 30, 2012, 22:28 »
Put about half of my Pokemon plush collection on ebay, it's getting a little bit of interest. I know this is the whole point of trying to sell them but it hadn't occured to me that I'd actually need to get rid of them ;_;

jeez claire you'e 27 stop being so attached to inanimate objects

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3472 on: December 01, 2012, 01:02 »
no keep them who cares if you're 27 and have pokemon plushes

as the renegade master with the ill behaviour with the ill behaviour with the ill behaviour i demand you keep all of them
           

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: December 01, 2012, 23:51 »
Put about half of my Pokemon plush collection on ebay, it's getting a little bit of interest. I know this is the whole point of trying to sell them but it hadn't occured to me that I'd actually need to get rid of them ;_;

jeez claire you'e 27 stop being so attached to inanimate objects

Why not make it a bigger collection by buying my pokemon with built in pockets so you can store sweets inside? I have a bulbasaur!  =]

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #3474 on: December 04, 2012, 14:01 »
I have until NYD to move out.
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3475 on: December 07, 2012, 18:07 »
That nurse killing herself. She just made a stupid mistake, now she has two mumless kids two weeks before xmas. I swear impersonating someone to access private medical details is illegal...

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #3476 on: December 08, 2012, 00:09 »
 Lost my earphones somewhere, not sure if they're in college or on the street or in my house  :'(

If I can't find them by Monday, I might have to buy a new pair since the skanky people in college would have taken them if they were left in college and they would be too damaged to use if they're on the street,

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3477 on: December 08, 2012, 02:54 »
ellens leavin los campesinos im cryign i cant do this

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Reluctant Wailord

« Reply #3478 on: December 08, 2012, 02:57 »
I'm sorry, I really don't feel a connection with you.
You were good to me - but we both know this isn't where I belong.
Don't get me wrong, we've had our laughs.
But, reflecting on things now, you just aren't the same. And neither am I.
We can never look at each other in the same way again, can we?

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3479 on: December 08, 2012, 03:06 »
probably not sorry bro

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ