Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 380763 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
Re: first world problems
« Reply #285 on: July 10, 2015, 13:46 »
The guy who chose our company car got one of those new sort of businessy looking Mazdas. I can't remember what the model is but it looks almost like a Merc but actually looks really cool in red - unlike Mercs. If it was me, I'd go for one of those.

I'm looking at an SUV type thing. At the minute it's the Toyota RAV-4, Kia Sportage, Nissan Qashqai, Ford Kuga and Honda CR-V. I'm trying to get most bang-for-buck out of stamdard kit which at the minute is working in favour of the Sportage. I have to have heated seats to relieve my lower back pain on long journies

The Mazda you're thinking of is a CX-5. Pretty nice cars.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #286 on: July 10, 2015, 15:09 »
so my laptop was supposed to be delivered today
and technically it was
but the DPD guy said he coudln't give it to me bc it was listed as a swap??? no i just want my laptop back

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 10, 2015, 16:51 »
i finished the grape juice

the only good thing in this world is gone

thanks gl <3

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 10, 2015, 19:41 »
i lost in monopoly
good thing that's illegal have fun in jail nerds B')

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 11, 2015, 01:19 »
Went to a party and lost my paper cup before I was drunk enough to just drink out of any cup & there were no clean ones left so I just didn't drink anything else and sobered up in like half an hour and then just had a really crappy time because literally everyone else was wasted and I was just kinda bored.

Also spent the evening trying to avoid someone who will just not accept that I will NEVER like him. Everyone keeps thinking we're together but we really aren't & he needs to stop it's so annoying.
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 11, 2015, 01:38 »
steven universe is going to ruin me

also i always feel like im in the way of stuff?? like if someone's just seeing a friend all casual i won't message them because ill feel like a hindrance

basically im irrational
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 01:47 by Bread. »

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 11, 2015, 01:48 »
Went to a party and lost my paper cup before I was drunk enough to just drink out of any cup & there were no clean ones left so I just didn't drink anything else and sobered up in like half an hour and then just had a really crappy time because literally everyone else was wasted and I was just kinda bored.

That's something else I don't get. Why do people drink just to get drunk? I don't understand what could possibly be fun about that. Eh, I've never had alcohol so guess I won't know until I get older or something.

We're running out of tortilla chips and it's my fault.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 11, 2015, 10:41 »
That's something else I don't get. Why do people drink just to get drunk? I don't understand what could possibly be fun about that. Eh, I've never had alcohol so guess I won't know until I get older or something.

We're running out of tortilla chips and it's my fault.

Most alcohol tastes disgusting. People only drink it to get drunk because of the effects it gives you, especially with the younger generation. I mean, having a cold bev in the summer can be really refreshing but you drink more and more of them for the drunk feeling.

The same applies to a lot of stuff, it's something you pick up when you're directly exposed to it.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 11, 2015, 11:59 »
my face is breaking out please send aid

thanks gl <3

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 11, 2015, 13:33 »
woke up with a hangover to someone telling me to Just Stop Worrying when i complained about being anxious about something
people spoiling steven universe left right and center. i watched the extended intro and its amaaaaaaaziiiiing but nobody knows how to tag their sardonyx reveal videos/gifs? shes not due on screen for another 3 days... like. courtesy is lost i guess lol.

spoiler tho probably its like a 5 frame gif im soooo happy ive been waiting for this my whole life... ive honestly been crying since last night

youll understand when you have your first depressive episode :^)

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 11, 2015, 15:09 »
I only drink until I've lost my senses enough not to be disgusted when I see someone vomit or something like, if I went to a party & didn't drink then I'd be the biggest jerk about the whole experience but if I'm drinking then I'm just like "someone vomited? Oh ok cool"
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 11, 2015, 15:17 »
i drink until im not nervous to be out the house and around other people any more which is usually around the Blackout Drunk phase

only problem is that comes quicker now im on different medication so i can sometimes overdo it because im too used to a certain amount :(

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 11, 2015, 15:27 »
I think certain beers are good and can definitely be refreshing. That being said, the main appeal is mostly the getting drunk part haha

My problem... I'm on the way back home from a party and me and some friends ended up camping in a tent in the guys backyard (Camp Lizlo) and he had chickens and the roosters woke us up at 6 am after only about 3 hours of sleep.

Driving home, looking forward to going to sleep... and my volvo breaks down om the highway. I get AAA on the phone and they won't be here for another 30 minutes. It's really really hot in here.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 11, 2015, 18:03 »
i've been invited to like 6 parties where i could possibly get drunk but every time ive been too freaked out and uncomfortable to go

my brother has been out since like 2 yesterday afternoon and nobody's heard from him.  i'm pretty sure he's fine but mum's going to lose it when he gets back

thanks gl <3

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #299 on: July 11, 2015, 18:15 »
I used to drink most weekends when I was 15-17, me and my friends just got drunk on cheap wine and cider lol. Had some bad experiences like blacking out but I got the mad binge drinking out of my system? (I hope aha) Sometimes it takes a lot to get me drunk, depends on what I'm drinking tbh. Don't drink as much now because I'm working most weekends but I love a good mad sesh every so often to get nice and drunk and not care!
I'm either apologetic and sad or hyper and over emotional there's not much of an in between.
I'm excited for freshers week though  8)