Author Topic: What Realisations Have You Made Today?  (Read 61058 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: What Realisations Have You Made Today?
« Reply #720 on: November 02, 2015, 21:54 »
 ^ Happy birthday famallama!

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #721 on: November 02, 2015, 23:07 »
I'm in the wrong field of study lol
I just did one of those career tests (just because) and all of the top results were stuff like nursing/medicine/therapy etc. I know I shouldn't rely on them but I remember doing them in school and I usually got similar results then! I think I've pretty much decided unless I can somehow land an amazing job in design then I'm def going into teaching. I've heard horror stories but tbh I think the situation in Scotland is completely different to that of England so..
Going to see in the new year about doing some more experience in schools, my placement in my old primary will be about 4 years old next year so it probably won't be relevant by then. Once I've done that I'll set about applying for a pgde next year in 4th year. Might take a year out in between though hmm
I've been toying with either doing primary teaching or maybe doing secondary cdt/graph comm because my degree and hnd has covered a lot of that? but I think I'd feel out of place doing it as a girl lolol and how I'd probably pass for a 1st year anyway lmao
but yeah I've got my mentoring induction with uni on Thursday so who knows maybe seeing what it's like in industry might change my mind completely!

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: November 03, 2015, 00:52 »
1) One of the biggest motivators for me right now to get a job is to buy art and support the artists.

2) There's a Pokemon symphony orchestra and it's not coming to the UK yet like pls??? I want!

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: November 03, 2015, 02:11 »
 This woman has added me on Facebook in order to try and trick me into exposing myself on Skype so that she can blackmail me by threatening to send the video to everyone on my friends list unless I pay her.

I called her out on the scam after she refused to send me a time-stamp (thanks 4Chan) and she admitted that she's a scammer and that she needs £200 but because I didn't fall for it she's explaining why she's doing this and it's general "gimme munnie" crap.

Like, I know I come off as a pleb but I generally care about you guys so whatever you do, don't fall for a scam like this.

I've made the realisation that people like this exist.